Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love how it makes my eyelashes long. My eyes pop! I've had no issues with this product. I've learned several tips from watching videos that help me. I love younique I buy everything from them. It's all natural and that's what I'm looking for.

So, I am a younique presenter and some of these comments kind of made me sad.. for a second .. but while re reading I just realized slot of the negative comments are strictly just because of being uninformed or new with the product . Noticed a lot of people saying the fibers fell off. This is because the gel need to be applied to your eyelashes first and you need to make sure it's still wet. I just put both mascaras in one hand both already open , it's very simple.
Also it takes some getting used to , the first time applied it I cracked up because it looked like I had catapillers on my eyes. An eye lash comb works wonders. . Remember this increases your eye lash volume over 400% so it's not something your used to .. but eventually will become your best friend.

If your worried about ingredients or allergies here is a list of ingredients :Ingredients : Transplanting Gel Ingredients: Water, Beeswax (Natural Propolis), Carnauba (Brazilian palm glue), Iron Oxide Cl 77499 (Black), Collagen, Acrylates Copolymer, Nylon, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol. .23 FL OZ / 7 ml Natural Fibers Ingredients: 100% Natural Fibers taken from Green Tea.

Net WT .02 OZ/ .5g. Collagen is a type of protein that works with elastin to give skin its texture, structure, and appearance. It contains antioxidants, and may help add volume and shine to the appearance of eyelashes. Water (Aqua) is the liquid of life! Hydrates and cleanses the skin, and works as a natural spreading component, helping to distribute other ingredients evenly over the skin. Beeswax (Natural Propolis) is a brownish, resinous material collected by bees and believed to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Carnauba (Brazilian Palm Glue) is extracted and refined through a pressing and crushing process that turns the palm glue into an oil, creating the sticky nature of the transplanting gel. It is also believed to act as a natural preservative. Iron Oxide Cl 77499 (Black) is a technical name for Black Iron Oxide. This naturally-occurring mineral acts a colorant, giving the gel its striking black color. Acrylates Copolymer is an adhesive and binder, as well as a suspending agent. Nylon is a powder substance that is used as an absorbent and thickening agent. Stearic Acid (also known as Palmitic Acid) is an organic nutrient derived from palm trees that is often used to soothe and soften the skin. Propylene Glycol is a humidifying and delivery ingredient

OMG!!! Love this!

Genuinely have never had long lashes in my life until now. I have quite short lashes and they are pretty straight, so was a bit dubious when I seen the video on Facebook. I ordered and they arrived and wow! I actually couldn't stop staring at myself, my face has transformed and it's for the better I'm sure.

Some people mentioned ingredients so my lash lady actually sent me this as I have really sensitive eyes and wear contacts and glasses...but if you have a lash lady then you can find all this on their websites I think.

Moodstruck Transplanting Gel Ingredients: Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Acrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Polyvinylalcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tromethamine, Beeswax, Bentonite, Microcrystalline Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Silica, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-2-Deceth-30, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate
Moodstruck 3D Fibers Ingredients: Rayon, Carbon Black CI77266, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Iris Pallida Leaf Cell Extract, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate

The thing I love about it is that people notice, people love that I'm so confident in myself with my new makeup kit! X

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all, I've bought this set 3 times.
First time, the set was Made in China. Now, if you do your research on Cosmetics AND or skincare Made in China, they have a very STRICT regulations on....TESTING ON ANIMALS.

If the American company is paying them to put "Not tested on Animals", then China will print that. What the hell do they care? They get paid, end of story.

It does NOT matter if the company is American. If it's made in China, it's tested on animals. And let me tell you, it's not done kindly at all.

With that being said, everything from Younique at that time was made in China. Ugh!
So the first set, was made there.

The second set, claims, was not Made in China anymore. Younique ceased operations there. But how can we truly be sure? Just because they say that?
Listen, packaging will saying ANYTHING it wants. ELF is made in china and it says on it's packaging, MADE IN CHINA but also "Not tested on Animals." LIARS!
Also, ROC, don't let that fool you. It's the company's sneaky way of skirting around the "Made in China" label by just printing ROC. What is ROC? REPUBLIC of CHINA. Ha, not sneaky enough!
If a product is TRULY cruelty free, it'll have the bunny logo on it.

Okay, so set 2, I bought.
Set 3, they re did the formula. No more green tea fibers, but RAYON fibers. Um, what? Rayon fibers? Right. I'm putting Rayon fibers near my eyes.

So HOW did it all go you say? WTH am I rambling on about? Well, just a background of my disappointment.

If you want clumpy, sticky Tarantula legs on your lashes, go ahead and buy this product.
I'm not doing it right. I don't know how to apply it. It takes a few times to get it right. These are things you will hear from your consultant.
Um, I know how to put them on.

After I found a fiber stuck underneath my eye lid days after I removed them, I was done.

Oh, again, probably allergic. My eyes got red, itchy, swollen and I looked like I just stepped out of the ring.

Was it due to allergies? Maybe. Was it due to me furiously trying to get them off with a towelette and eye makeup remover? Possibly.

These consultants, and their pictures...they are applying like 20 or more coats of it.

I rather have natural looking lashes, but you're cool with spider legs, go for it!

In fact, I use a fiberlash mascara from a USA company called Sweet Minerals, that still uses Green Tea Fibers, and it's made just for SENSITIVE eyes. Do I react? Nope!

This is my 3rd mascara ...the first 2 were the ones before they changed it to the plastic tubes in the cloth case. I was almost late to work today because it clumped and I had to try to fix it...while I had fibers on my face and in the sink. I never had that happen before...I would twist the fibers on the inside edge and it would come out and go on perfect. The plastic tubes now...you can't twist it and when you pull it out...it's everywhere.

What a horrid product! The wand of fibers broke when trying to take it out of the tube..took it back.....person in store said you have to gently yank it back & forth. Why do you have to do this....because when the wand comes out of the tube there is a clump of fibers stuck to it. Tried to apply the fibers anyway over the gel & it was a mess. Had returned it for an exchange twice thinking there was something wrong with the two I had gotten in the first place, perhaps dried out. But when the third one was the same....well, it is just a really crappy product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is great mascara! You just have to
play a little until you get it right. Don't put the fibers on the roots of lashes, only middle to top. Gel dries fast so have to have both tubes open and ready. Then its really nice. Makes lashes thicker and longer.

dodie123

This stuff is really hard to get right, but once you get the hang of it, it is the best thing ever! I get so many compliments when I use it now. You just have to follow the instructions perfectly and make sure you shake of the excess fibers before applying. It's worth it if you have the patience to figure out how to do it!

This product has certainly engendered a lot of reviews. It's my opinion that many of the rapturous one are from Younique presenters or their friends. (This is SOP for MLMs.)

I bought a new, sealed product on eBay from a seller 20 miles from me, for US$11. Even though the Younique-ers will warn about counterfeits, I am certain this is genuine. EBay is a good source for purchasing the stock of former Mary Kay/Arbonne/Younique, et al reps. There are always a lot of *former* reps.

I agree that there's a lot of counterfeits on eBay, but the brands that are frequently counterfeited are either globally popular (especially MAC, etc.) or very pricey (Creme de la Mer, etc.) Younique's a small player in the cosmetics market, and I think counterfeiters aren't bothering with stuff that can't be sold at high volume.

I tried this yesterday, and followed the directions explicitly. I only did one coat, as I wanted a natural look and not the super-spidery. The results I achieved were fine, but certainly not worth 15 minutes or $29. I can get comparable results with any number of drugstore brands under $7.

I didn't have any fallout, but my eyes felt a bit itchy all day. I probably applied this to close to my lashline. To get my money's worth, I may use the Transplanting Gel (worst product name ever!) as a coating over my regular mascara. I may use the fibers for a special occasion, but it's way too time-consuming for every day.

After much research, i decided to splurge out on this product. It was really expensive but after all i read about it, i was adamant to try it out.

I expected more from this product. It really is a good mascara but for the price, i didnt deliver as much as i thought it would.

Pros: Pretty, thick and voluminous lashes. Comes in a averagely cute packing.

Cons : Extremely expensive. The lash fibres would often fall into my eyes whilst applying the product which cause a water fall of tears, wash out and raccoon eyes. The fibres often fall off onto your face, so there is often black fluff under your eye.

I have found a mascara that works just as well as this does, and it cost less than a 1/10th of the price. ESSENCE BIG LASHES VOLUME CURL MASCARA.

Popular Mascaras