Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.4

on 6/8/2015 3:46:00 PM

When I first got this I noticed the nice case. I had watched the videos before I tried it on. I tried this by putting the clear base then the fibers and the clear topcoat again and then brushed it with an old clean mascara brush. It looked ok but as the same as my other lancome mascara with primer.This has got to be the be the worst mascara I used the fibers still get in your eyes are clumpy and get in your eyes. The total effect will last about two hours. Then you look you were on a all night bender with dark circles on your eyes. This was not the youthful effect that I wanted. I might save this for halloween for vampire look. I bought this on party from Facebook. Save your money and buy something else.

AMAZING! First and NUMBER 1 ! NEVER EVER BUY THIS OFF AMAZON OR EBAY!!! It is against company policy to sell the product there. China makes knockoffs that are full of chemicals and can burn your eyes ! ONLY GO THROUGH A PRESENTER !!!!
This mascara is worth the hype ! I have been using for a year now and at first yes there was a little fallout BECAUSE i did not know how to apply correctly ! once you practice and seal the lashes with the gel it works perfectly ! My lashes are perfect and super long ! Also its natural and the fibers are green tea so the real ones are not painful at all if you get them into your eyes, I have many times and I didn't even know it was there until I saw it in the mirror ! $29 is cheap if you compare to lash extensions or even false eye lashes ! I get compliments every single day on my lashes and my eyes and my makeup since I switched to Younique ! All of their makeup is amazing! I will never use another product ! I threw away all of my other makeup since I found this natural makeup company ! No more breakouts , no more itchy eyes , and all of the makeup stays all day !

Please don't listen to the people who say its not worth th e hype if you find a good presenter who will show you how to apply you too can have amazing makeup results like the pros ! This is not store brand cheap crap, its like professional makeup and needs practice to really apply it well.

on 6/4/2015 8:59:00 PM

Don't believe the hype. I've bought drug store makeup that's better. All it does for me is clump my eyelashes. Doesn't add volume or anything. Not to mention all of the fibers that fall on your face throughout the day and end up in your eyeball (which is pretty painful) biggest waste of $30 I've spent so far. Won't buy again

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The mascara is just too clumpy. I could not make it work out for me. When you put the first coat on, it looks fine. When you add the little fibers, it just makes my lashes look clumpy. Maybe I'm not doing it right? I wanted it to work so bad, because I thought the whole "loose eye lashes" thing was a great idea. It just isn't practical for me. I still have some, and will use a little every once in a while. Though it doesn't make my lashes look any better than Benefit Cosmetics mascara.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely loved it,and have been using it everyday for 8 months, but this morning I woke up with my eyelid so swollen you could barely see my eye. After talking to a friend who used it also in the past I have a safe assumption that there was or is still a fiber up in my eyelid. My friends had to get her eye flushed at the eye doctor.
Maybe there is a way to prevent this?

on 5/31/2015 11:19:00 PM

I fell for the hype! This mascara feels gross and is beyond messy and unattractive. I do get a laugh when I see all the girls on Facebook with their clumpy eyes raving about this mascara. I think it took me 30 min to do my lashes I went very slow so it wasn't all clumpy which it clumps anyways . I would spend 10 min brushing my lashes out after applying to get the clumps out . I hate how hard your lashes are the next doesn't come off easy baby oil and many coats of makeup remover to get it off . I will never buy this again huge waste of money . The packaging is the only decent part. Overall I've had it for about 3 months and used it 3 times and only because I paid so Much for it.

on 5/30/2015 5:05:00 PM

There's a lot of hype surrounding this mascara, but I'm here to tell you that it's messy and time-consuming to apply. It has multiple steps- first you apply the mascara, then apply the fibers (they go all over the place and get in your eyes), then apply the mascara again. There are drugstore mascaras that have given me the same results for a lot less money and aggravation. There is even a Physicians Formula version of this that's less than half the price. This company is sort of like Avon and their reps push this mascara on Facebook, hosting parties because they want to make money. But I saw this product on fabfitbeauty and spent a lot on this product and felt like I shouldn't have bothered.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I did get this shipped through amazon i dont own and im not interested in other younique products but i love this the redults are stunning on my lashes (they have a natural curl but are fine and blonde). THE important ist the application of course you have to follow the instructions:mascara, gel, fibers, gel. One eye at a time and add fibers while gel is still sticky. TIPP: add the fibers from the middle to the outer corner its incredibly important to use a light hand you dont want to many fibers because you could risk irritations its also very important while adding the fibers with a light hand from the middle to the outer corner just apply them on the tips of your lashes avoid getting them near the lash line. Seal with gel. I didnt need a lash comb no problems with fall out or spider legs when applied lightly. Dont apply when in a hurry lol. I dont use this everyday i use primer and mascara daily and this on the weekends. Will buy again. Tarte makes a fiber mascara set too my review will follow cuz that one was tricky but in the end worked very well too. Its all about patience and practice

on 5/23/2015 3:41:00 PM

I had this applied by a rep at a beauty show. I thought it looked great but was hesitant on spending that much money on mascara. By the time I got home a few hours later I looked in the mirror. All the black flakes under my eyes was horrible. I am so glad I did not spend the money.

on 5/19/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this mascara. It goes on easy and gives your the look of falsies. Like all makeup its about the application...watch a couple of videos if you are nervous. I would recommend it to anyone! Give it a try www.makeupnerds.com

Video Reviews & Tutorials