October 22, 2014 | 1884 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have purchased this a few times and really like it. I bought it mainly to add more glycolic acid to my routine. Being fickle as I am with beauty products, I went back to a more expensive cleanser which has now broken me out and made me more oily. Thankfully I still have some of this on my shelf and will be going back to it. Lathers well, cleans well, rinses clean and helps keep my skin clear. I'll be sticking with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by dulyoncourt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have adult acne and when I went to the dermatologist, she mentioned that my pores were clogged. She had me try Cetaphil. Despite trying a few different brand, my skin still feels clogged up and I accidentally found this product. AWESOME! It strips the dead cells easily and leaves my skin clean. The problem as mention by others is that it can be drying. To manage that, I use Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream. It keeps my skin soft but not oily.

I am glad I gave Garnier a second chance. I didn't like their product a few years ago but now they are perfect for my oily clogged skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

I really, really wanted to like this. I mean, it smells good and does a good job of cleansing BUT it makes my skin SO DRY! Keep in mind that my whole life, I've had an oily t zone and the rest of my skin has always been normal. The first time i used this, i noticed that the whole area around my mouth was dry! The area between and under my eyebrows also became very flaky and itchy!! So sad bc i really, really wanted to love this :( Returning to walmart, ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jade0electric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this stuff! Have only been using it a few weeks now but I think my skin does look and feel better. I don't really break out much anyway, except maybe once a month but I haven't even done that. I love the thick consistency and how it isn't watery. I like being able to feel the cleanser working on my face. This will last a long time too! My boyfriend even uses it and he usually uses proactive. I think this cleanser even helps with his acne. The smell in my opinion is pleasant and fresh, yes definitely citrus which I enjoy. I look forward to using this everyday! Takes off my make up too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this cleanser so far. I have very oily skin but it gets tight and dry easily, which only makes it produce more oils - great! This cleanser does make me feel a little dry after, but it's nothing some moisturizer can't fix. I can see it's already brightening my skin and I've only had it for a couple weeks. My routine: I take off my eye makeup with coconut oil if I'm not in the shower, or avons eye makeup remover if I am in the shower, then I rub this cleansing gelee into my face for about 45 seconds, let it sit on my skin for a few more seconds without rubbing, then rub it in for maybe 10 more seconds. This takes off all of my makeup (I usually just wear garniers bb cream for oily skin and some bronzer), and leaves me with a glowing face. This cost me 5.97 at Walmart and so far I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by bmw4409

Love this! I read in a magazine (allure? glamour?) that this is a great cleanser for blackheads... something about it being able to dissolve them, so I thought I'd give it a shot. After one week the blackheads on my nose+cheeks next to my nose are almost gone. I was kind of shocked at first when I noticed them getting smaller, but now I'm a believer! I also like that this doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I've been using this for the past month and LOVE IT!!!

*Foams up great! a little goes a very long way

*Light citrus scent is light and not overbearing.

*Doesn't dry out my skin...makes my skin feel normal.

*No breakouts while using this..works great on my oily/combo skin.

*Rinses off good

After using this and I use toner or astringent I always notice how clean my cotton square is! Usually with other cleansers my cotton pad is gross lol but not with this cleanser.... that I give HG status to!

100% repurchase!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by apkota

I have to agree with the last reviewer. This is definitely worth a try. It smells great and doesn't seem to dry out my skin. I, like the last reviewer, feel that there are cleansers out there that suit me more. As far as making my skin less dull......I don't think this is a miracle. I find leave on products to provide me with those benefits. A cleanser is a cleanser. This has effectively removed my make up without the use of make up wipes. I did not notice any stinging or burning of the eyes upon application. You also do get a pretty decent amount of cleanser for the price. It's a pretty good product, but I am pretty sure I will be going back to my usual cleanser when this bottle is done.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This cleanser works fairly well at removing my face makeup and doesn't leave behind any residue. I like that you get a lot of lather out of very little product and it smells great. I would probably buy this again at some point; however, there are cleansers I do like slightly more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Toofacedaddict

Holy grail cleanser!!:) the reviews on this cleanser did not disapoint me so i went and picked some up! I went to ulta and got mine for 5.94 and also grabbed the garnier dry skin moisturizer (i find that i have to use the same brand for cleanser and moisturizer) so i went home to try the cleanser. What a yummy smell! a nice citrus lemony almost grapefruie scent! amazing. I also really liked the pump:) when i first pumped a bit in my hands i was like (WOAH!) this stuff is really thick but once you lather up your face it has a nice non drying foamy consistency which i love. this cleanser was quite a step up from my aveeno foaming cleanser. which my skin did not like at all! definately reccomend the garnier line for anyone with dry/combination skin or anyone with darkspots, and dull skin that needs some brightening!:)