July 23, 2014 | 1993 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this cleanser so far. I have very oily skin but it gets tight and dry easily, which only makes it produce more oils - great! This cleanser does make me feel a little dry after, but it's nothing some moisturizer can't fix. I can see it's already brightening my skin and I've only had it for a couple weeks. My routine: I take off my eye makeup with coconut oil if I'm not in the shower, or avons eye makeup remover if I am in the shower, then I rub this cleansing gelee into my face for about 45 seconds, let it sit on my skin for a few more seconds without rubbing, then rub it in for maybe 10 more seconds. This takes off all of my makeup (I usually just wear garniers bb cream for oily skin and some bronzer), and leaves me with a glowing face. This cost me 5.97 at Walmart and so far I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by bmw4409

Love this! I read in a magazine (allure? glamour?) that this is a great cleanser for blackheads... something about it being able to dissolve them, so I thought I'd give it a shot. After one week the blackheads on my nose+cheeks next to my nose are almost gone. I was kind of shocked at first when I noticed them getting smaller, but now I'm a believer! I also like that this doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I've been using this for the past month and LOVE IT!!!

*Foams up great! a little goes a very long way

*Light citrus scent is light and not overbearing.

*Doesn't dry out my skin...makes my skin feel normal.

*No breakouts while using this..works great on my oily/combo skin.

*Rinses off good

After using this and I use toner or astringent I always notice how clean my cotton square is! Usually with other cleansers my cotton pad is gross lol but not with this cleanser.... that I give HG status to!

100% repurchase!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by apkota

I have to agree with the last reviewer. This is definitely worth a try. It smells great and doesn't seem to dry out my skin. I, like the last reviewer, feel that there are cleansers out there that suit me more. As far as making my skin less dull......I don't think this is a miracle. I find leave on products to provide me with those benefits. A cleanser is a cleanser. This has effectively removed my make up without the use of make up wipes. I did not notice any stinging or burning of the eyes upon application. You also do get a pretty decent amount of cleanser for the price. It's a pretty good product, but I am pretty sure I will be going back to my usual cleanser when this bottle is done.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This cleanser works fairly well at removing my face makeup and doesn't leave behind any residue. I like that you get a lot of lather out of very little product and it smells great. I would probably buy this again at some point; however, there are cleansers I do like slightly more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Toofacedaddict

Holy grail cleanser!!:) the reviews on this cleanser did not disapoint me so i went and picked some up! I went to ulta and got mine for 5.94 and also grabbed the garnier dry skin moisturizer (i find that i have to use the same brand for cleanser and moisturizer) so i went home to try the cleanser. What a yummy smell! a nice citrus lemony almost grapefruie scent! amazing. I also really liked the pump:) when i first pumped a bit in my hands i was like (WOAH!) this stuff is really thick but once you lather up your face it has a nice non drying foamy consistency which i love. this cleanser was quite a step up from my aveeno foaming cleanser. which my skin did not like at all! definately reccomend the garnier line for anyone with dry/combination skin or anyone with darkspots, and dull skin that needs some brightening!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my current evening wash and I am very happy with it so far. It cleans without drying out my sensitive, but oily skin. It leaves my face soft and there is a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin in a sense that the congestion I get is reduced and the roughness around my mouth and nose is less apparent. I don't get any "radiance" but the redness in my cheek area is not as pronounced when I use this so it is helping to even out my skin overtime. It has a light citrusy scent that is nice and not overbearing. I bought my bottle at Walmart for $4.98 which is not bad. It also comes with a pump that gives out a good amount of product for my face. The consistency is a bit thick, but it lathers well and removes my foundation. I always use a separate eye makeup remover so I can't comment if this removes eyeshadow and eyeliner well. I see this being suitable for those with combination to oily skin. I would say that if you enjoy using chemical exfoliants in your cleansers this is a good, cheap option to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by ellie702

Skin type: combination
I love this stuff!! I bought it after reading some of the reviews on this site. With just one use my skin was glowing its been two weeks and it has taken my makeup off with ease without drying my skin out! This replaced my purity wash by grace

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hello, Holy Grail! My previous holy grail DS face wash had been L'Oreal Youth Code, and I'd rotate that with Trader Joe's Nourish. Both did a great job, but this goes the added distance of making my skin feel like a baby's butt on first washing even without scrubbing. Great chemical exfoliation without moisture stripping.

I have oily skin, and this does a great job of cleaning off my makeup and removing excess oil without drying. I have to go to CVS to get this as my nearby Walgreen's doesn't carry it, but I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by robotikk

This cleanser is amazing for my skin! I had almost thrown in the towel looking for something that will help make my massive pores appear smaller, but everything I tried did little in reducing the appearance until I stumbled upon this at my local store. I honestly had no idea what I was getting into but the "gelee" part had me interested.

It is definitely thick and a little bit difficult to pump out of compared to more watery cleansers, but a little goes a long way. The cleanser foams up nicely, and removes most, if not all of my makeup. After using it, my skin doesn't feel stripped or overly dry and has a nice satin-y feel to it, which I love and have never felt before.

I don't have many acne breakout or scars, but I do have some red-ness and pores like I said before, and both problems have been reduced! I am in awe because now I have to really scrutinize the mirror before I can see my pores which used to have a darker, almost dirty appearance despite cleansing it as best as I could. In addition, my skin doesn't turn into a massive oil-slick in the middle of the day which is an added benefit.

I absolutely love this product and will continue to purchase it over and over again, and I hope that it works just as well for others too!