Garnier Hydra Recharge 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment

4.4

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Quaternium 87, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium, Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Candelilla Wax, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Trideceth 6, Triethanolamine, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Hexylcinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Ctadecanediol, Linalool, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Juice, Bisabolol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Green 3 (CI 42053), FIL D159107/2

on 4/14/2013 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this treatment smells so good! like I'm standing in a tropical rainforest surrounded by beautiful flowers and fruits. it also makes my hair silky, smooth, and soft...in just a minute... I'll take that.

on 4/12/2013 2:34:00 PM

I was chosen to try this product out from BzzAgent, and am so glad! I originally seen this at Walmart and fell in love with the smell, I was going to buy it next time I needed hair stuff. So I was super excited to get to try it out for free. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, and it really does only take one minute. I mean I leave it on for a little longer sometimes, but you don't have to! I just use it in place of conditioner once or twice a week and my hair looks and feels great. I would definitely buy this stuff again!

on 4/12/2013 11:25:00 AM

I got to try this product for free as a BzzAgent, and I am so glad that I did. I have used this alone and with the conditioner and I love it both ways. This is a thinner consistency than the conditioner, but it works wonderfully. It claims to leave your hair silky and moisturized for 2 days, well I was still seeing results on day 3. My hair has never looked so good, and I have tried A LOT of products. I have found my go to hair care system!

on 4/11/2013 12:02:00 PM

I got to try this product for free from bzzagent.com and I have to say, it's now one of my favorite hair care products! Garnier advertises that this will make my hair soft, shiny, and weightless, and they deliver on their promise. I have long hair that's just wavy enough to be hard to manage and after using the hydra recharge shampoo, conditioner, and 1 minute plenish treatment for a month my hair is so soft, shiny, and weightless! I'm going to be buying and using this product for a long time!

on 4/10/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently received this product for free from BuzzAgent to review with my honest opinion (I'm NOT being paid for this). I've been a fan of Garnier hair product for quite some time now but boy was I in for a treat with these new products! I used the shampoo and afterwards I combined the conditioner with the 1-minute repair treatment and the results were increadible. My hair instantly felt really manageable and I had no need to use any detangler because my hair was so easy to comb. I decided to do as usual and blow dry/flat iron my hair. I though my hair will feel dryer after doing this heat damage but in no way did that happened! My hair still felt really silky soft and looked really healthy. The next day I woke up and decided to use a curling iron and to my surprise the hydration was still evident and my hair remained really soft to the touch and looked shiny and healthy. Even my little brother came out of the shower asking about the shampoo since it left his hair so soft! LOVE this product, really amazing quality amd great price. I love it more than the previous high-end conditioner I was using.

Im a bzzagent and recieved the garnier fructis hydra recharge shampoo, conditioner, and 1 minuter treament to try for free. Since putting highligjt in my hair it has become dry and lifeless. Since using the 1 minute treatment my hair look healthy and full of life. I already bought more of this product. I love it

on 4/10/2013 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a Bzzagent and I was chosen to try the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge shampoo, conditioner and 1-minute treatment. They sent me my Bzzkit including all 3 items for free.
I really like the 1-minute treatment. It has made a huge difference in my hair! It makes my hair really soft and is working to repair the damage I have done to my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry hair!

on 4/8/2013 1:13:00 PM

Received this product for free since I am a bzzagent. I was very excited to try it not only have I always been a big fan of Garnier Fructis hair products, but my hair was in dire need of some extra moisture. After reading about the product and learning that it would possibly replenish the moisture in my dry hair, I just knew I had to use it. I used the Hydra Recharge shampoo first, rinsed it out, and followed with the 1-minute Moisture-plenish treatment. I left it in my hair while I continued showering. Yes, I know it says one minute, but I decided to leave it in my hair for a few more minutes than directed, and I'm happy that I did. Not only did it smell great, it ended up leaving my hair ultra soft, smooth, moisturized, and with less tangles. Bye, bye to frizz too! I love the results and I use it on my hair once or twice a week now.
My only complaint is that I wish the nice fruity smell would last in my hair for several more hours than it does. That would make it so much better.

on 4/7/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really great product! The hydration lasts for the two days, as promised. My hair is pretty fine, but it doesn't weigh it down at all. It makes my hair silky, shiny, and smells great!

on 4/7/2013 4:25:00 PM

I was chosen to try the Hydra Recharge 1 minute plenish treatment for free through BzzAgent in exchange for my honest opinion.

I love the one-minute moisture plenish treatment! Before using the Hydra Recharge system I was using another deep conditioner for my hair, it was more expensive and came in a smaller bottle. I am definitely switching to this one-minute moisture plenish treatment.
A word of caution- WHEN IT SAYS ONE MINUTE IT MEANS ONE MINUTE! My first time using it I figured 'one minute? that possibly couldn't be enough time for it to get DEEP down and moisturize my hair well enough' so i left it in closer to 15 minutes.... oops. The next morning when I went to style it, my hair was SO greasy it actually had dandruff on it (I never get dandruff)! It was gross... The next time I used it I actually did it for one minute and was pleased with the results.

LOVE IT. Will be a regular buyer of this product. Thank you BzzAgent!