July 28, 2014 | 1043 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Hydra Recharge 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by snwwht0611

I got to try this product for free from bzzagent.com and I have to say, it's now one of my favorite hair care products! Garnier advertises that this will make my hair soft, shiny, and weightless, and they deliver on their promise. I have long hair that's just wavy enough to be hard to manage and after using the hydra recharge shampoo, conditioner, and 1 minute plenish treatment for a month my hair is so soft, shiny, and weightless! I'm going to be buying and using this product for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by gin22s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently received this product for free from BuzzAgent to review with my honest opinion (I'm NOT being paid for this). I've been a fan of Garnier hair product for quite some time now but boy was I in for a treat with these new products! I used the shampoo and afterwards I combined the conditioner with the 1-minute repair treatment and the results were increadible. My hair instantly felt really manageable and I had no need to use any detangler because my hair was so easy to comb. I decided to do as usual and blow dry/flat iron my hair. I though my hair will feel dryer after doing this heat damage but in no way did that happened! My hair still felt really silky soft and looked really healthy. The next day I woke up and decided to use a curling iron and to my surprise the hydration was still evident and my hair remained really soft to the touch and looked shiny and healthy. Even my little brother came out of the shower asking about the shampoo since it left his hair so soft! LOVE this product, really amazing quality amd great price. I love it more than the previous high-end conditioner I was using.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by angeldevil2761

Im a bzzagent and recieved the garnier fructis hydra recharge shampoo, conditioner, and 1 minuter treament to try for free. Since putting highligjt in my hair it has become dry and lifeless. Since using the 1 minute treatment my hair look healthy and full of life. I already bought more of this product. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by KPsMOM

I am a Bzzagent and I was chosen to try the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge shampoo, conditioner and 1-minute treatment. They sent me my Bzzkit including all 3 items for free.
I really like the 1-minute treatment. It has made a huge difference in my hair! It makes my hair really soft and is working to repair the damage I have done to my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by lilith6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this product for free since I am a bzzagent. I was very excited to try it not only have I always been a big fan of Garnier Fructis hair products, but my hair was in dire need of some extra moisture. After reading about the product and learning that it would possibly replenish the moisture in my dry hair, I just knew I had to use it. I used the Hydra Recharge shampoo first, rinsed it out, and followed with the 1-minute Moisture-plenish treatment. I left it in my hair while I continued showering. Yes, I know it says one minute, but I decided to leave it in my hair for a few more minutes than directed, and I'm happy that I did. Not only did it smell great, it ended up leaving my hair ultra soft, smooth, moisturized, and with less tangles. Bye, bye to frizz too! I love the results and I use it on my hair once or twice a week now.
My only complaint is that I wish the nice fruity smell would last in my hair for several more hours than it does. That would make it so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by amber7732

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great product! The hydration lasts for the two days, as promised. My hair is pretty fine, but it doesn't weigh it down at all. It makes my hair silky, shiny, and smells great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by JAHZZY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was chosen to try the Hydra Recharge 1 minute plenish treatment for free through BzzAgent in exchange for my honest opinion.

I love the one-minute moisture plenish treatment! Before using the Hydra Recharge system I was using another deep conditioner for my hair, it was more expensive and came in a smaller bottle. I am definitely switching to this one-minute moisture plenish treatment.
A word of caution- WHEN IT SAYS ONE MINUTE IT MEANS ONE MINUTE! My first time using it I figured 'one minute? that possibly couldn't be enough time for it to get DEEP down and moisturize my hair well enough' so i left it in closer to 15 minutes.... oops. The next morning when I went to style it, my hair was SO greasy it actually had dandruff on it (I never get dandruff)! It was gross... The next time I used it I actually did it for one minute and was pleased with the results.

LOVE IT. Will be a regular buyer of this product. Thank you BzzAgent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by abass80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Today I am reviewing Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment. I first learned of this product as a BzzAgent. I received three Hydra Recharge products in my promotional BzzKit and they were free to me in exchange for my honest feedback via BzzAgent.

I chose to review the 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment because I am afraid too many folks will write it off as just another Garnier thing. This treatment lives up to the hype I had read before trying it out myself. I had previously damaged my hair with an at-home hair color kit so my hair had been dry and pretty nasty for a few weeks. I could not find a conditioner or hair mask that would remove the snarls and give me back my soft, shiny hair. Enter 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment !!

While the shampoo wasn't all that great in my opinion and the daily conditioner was amazing, the 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment is TOO FANTASTIC FOR WORDS! In just one use and in one minute my hair was finally almost back to its normal, soft self. Two more uses within another 4 days and my hair was CURED!

I am not a fan of the fragrance - it is some kind of superfruit/goji berry/whatevers but the hydrating properties are like nothing I have ever used before in my hair. Keep in mind I had previously been using Redken products and Garnier Hydra Recharge line is BETTER than Redken. Truth. I also am not a fan of the packaging for the product. The tube is awkward and way too small however the product inside works, so again, I will trade weird berry smells and bad packaging for a treatment that works so well and so quickly.

Good product...and have already purchased again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Jebbica

I got to try Garnier's Hydra Recharge 1 minute plenish treatment for free as a BzzAgent. I did not think I would like it because I have not had luck with Garnier's products in the past. Surprisingly, I really love Garnier's Hydra Recharge 1 minute plenish treatment! It doesn't make my hair greasy, and I didn't know my normally thick and bushy hair could be so smooth and silky! I have not turned back since trying this product and have gotten so accustomed to how my hair feels that I can't imagine NOT using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by jennimafah

This product is great - I leave it on for about 2-3 minutes and use it every other day, and my hair is so silky and smooth I can actually see it as well as feel it! This is the only non leave-in treatment that actually makes a difference for my difficult hair! DEFINITELY buy! Not expensive at all but worth every penny you do pay for it. (I received this product for free to try from BzzAgent.com)