NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 2/27/2015 5:35:00 PM

This concealer blends like a dream! Normally, I match the colour Custard but I bought Honey instead and I'm very pleased with my choice. Honey has a salmony undertone in it, so it neutralizes dark circles, redness etc etc etc. A must-have concealer! Love it <3

on 2/26/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a hard time sleeping so I have some fairly prominent dark circles, I think this concealer is a God send. I'm on my second or third tube of this particular concealer and I'll continue to repurchase. The formula is quite thick but I don't mind. I need all of the help hiding the bags under my eyes that I could get. It also provides a lit from within kind of glow. If I'm in a rush, I'm able to blend it in with my ring fingers although I find I've had the best results with my Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great concealer for coverage, but it creased on me and looked way too heavy. Maybe this concealer would work for someone with intense under eye circles or who needs more coverage. Looked very obvious on the skin and didn't blend as well as I hoped for the steep price.

on 2/18/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I really don't understand the massive hype around this product AT ALL. I have quite bad hereditary dark circles under my eyes and was looking for a full coverage concealer to cover them, and this seemed to be the most suggested and highly recommended product. Due to the steep price I was hesitant, but thought that if this was going to be my HG eye concealer product then I may as well. This is a full coverage concealer, which is about the only part of it that I like. Despite the claim on the box that it is an anti-crease formula, this has to be one of the worst concealers I have ever used in regards to creasing. I have tried setting it with different powders, using different brushes or motions with my fingers to apply it, I have tried using different amounts of product, but no matter how I apply it it still creases. Honestly, if it didn't crease and settle into fine lines like it does, I would probably really like this product. It is a fatal flaw and definitely my biggest gripe. Other than that I would not say this is a 'creamy' product as to me that suggests that it is moisturising, but if the skin under my eyes is slightly dry then this product makes my skin look awful and crepey almost? It is hard to describe but you do not want your skin looking like this. Also, I have tried using this on blemishes but the colour doesn't seem to match my skin and it seems to oxidise and go orangey, which it doesn't do when I apply it under my eyes. This might be my foundation, I don't know, but I prefer using a more solid concealer rather than a cream for blemishes at any rate.
Due to the price I will use up the rest of it but man, I would never buy this again.

on 2/17/2015 9:37:00 PM

Goodbye dark circles! This is the best concealer ever. There is nothing to say more, I definitely recommend this product to everyone.

This concealer works wonderfully to cover up dark spots, acne and under eye darkness and leaves a very natural looking finish. I like to apply it after my foundation by dabbing the sponge applicator directly on my face. I find the concealer works the best by pressing the product into my skin with a damp beauty blender or tapping it in with a flat foundation brush. I tried using my finger but it didn't set as evenly as with the other two methods. Afterwards I set with my NARS light reflecting loose powder and the product stays in place all day. Initially I tried the shade Custard based on reviews but found it had too much yellow for my more neutral skintone (NC20/25) so I exchanged it for Vanilla which suits me perfectly.

on 2/16/2015 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I asked for a concealer when I was at Sephora and this was recommended to me. I have pretty dark under eyes and it does the job and lasts long, especially with foundation or a base.

However, I'm not sure how I feel about it using it for blemishes/redness.

on 2/15/2015 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

As a blemish concealer, this is fine. For undereyes, I just can't make it work for me.

*Price: *KathleenLights voice* GURL. DAS ESPENSIVE.
*Packaging: Beautiful, as usual for Nars. Arguably unhygienic if you were to use it for blemishes unless you put the product onto your hand/a clean surface before applying, but fine for undereyes.
*Product: Very thick and highly pigmented. I suppose it is "creamy" but it's also borderline dry. It dries really fast as well.
*Positives: The high pigmentation makes it ideal for dark circles or spots. A little goes a long way.
*Negatives: If I leave it on for too long without blending it out, I risk it drying in patches and not budging without a lot of effort. Sometimes I have to put a little on my hand, spritz it with Fix+, then use a damp Beauty Blender to apply, just to make it easier to work with. It might be great for you if you don't have any issues with creasing, but because it's so thick, it creases really badly on me, more than usual (everything creases on me, even Mac Prolongwear). Also, the lightest shades are all too neutral/pink. I'd like to see a pale yellow shade.

This is nice for the face, as I said, but I can't use it for my undereyes. Though it hides my dark circles, it makes my undereyes look dry and wrinkly, no matter what setting powder I use. That's not something I should be dealing with at 22 years old! I can't justify the price for something I would only use to conceal blemishes, since I rarely cover my blemishes anyway (I prefer a light-medium coverage look). I'd rather use my Maybelline Fit Me!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best concealer hands down nothing better. Very pricey tho.

Pro's:
- Very nice colour range. (including a very light shade for me)
- I find that this product can be used on blemishes as well as under the eyes, wich is very rare for me. It covers moderate dark cirkels and spots nicely.
- Even after I have set my make up, I feel i can still go in with a little of this concealer on places that need it. I normally never do this because I'm afraid of cakey looking skin. It just blends like a dream.
- This concealer wears fine throughout a normal workday for me.

Cons:
- You can never get all the product out of the packaging. And that makes me sad.

Application:
I apply the product directly onder my eyes with the wand, and blend out with a mac 217. I use a tiny pointy liner brush for spot concealing and blend that out with a zoeva concealer buffing brush.

Whenever I run out of this concealer I miss it. It is always in my purse for on the go touch ups. A little tip: I like maybelinnes fit me concealer just as much, but there is no shade match for me. If you don't have porcelain skin, definitly check those out!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products