April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by syllacrostics

I love it! I use it to help cover red marks from acne as well as under my eyes. It's awesome. It goes on nicely and stays all day. I really like the packaging as well, admittedly something that drew me to the product in the first place... it's really sleek and I think very stylish.
I'll definitely repurchase this when my tube runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by greenteamacaron

This is probably my HG concealer!! There are many reasons why. First of all, the packaging. Since it's a transparent tube you can see how much product is left. The only con is that it comes with a wand. What I do is that I remove the wand, put some product on the back of my hand and with my fingers or a flat concealer brush apply it and blend it onto the areas that I need to cover. Applying the concealer with the wand it's very unhygenic. The product itself is very creamy and moisturizing. I use it to cover my dark circles, blemishes and hyperpigmentation spots. A little goes a long way, if you apply a lot it can look cakey and unnatural. It has a natural finish, which I really like, because I have dry patches around my nose and mouth, so when I try a very mattifying product, my skin starts to crack on those areas. It looks fresh on my skin all day if I set it with a powder and a makeup setting spray. I've been using it for almost a month and it hasn't broken me out. The range of colors is a little bit limited compared to BB's face touch up stick, which is one of the many concealers I like. Unfortunately 'ginger' is too dark for my mac nc30 skin. Now I'm nc35 because I got tanned and it matches me perfectly. I'll try custard when my skin gets lighter. Another con is the price. In my country this costs like 44 bucks!! But I think it's totally worth it. I would repurchase it, but in a lighter shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I quite like this concealer although i don't think its my favourite. Its perfect for blemishes around the face but it creases under the eyes. The biggest let down with this is the fact that it looks really really cakey but doesnt really cover anything, i dont have the worst skin but still find it leaves alot of the redness in blemishes and still cakes up alot. Definantly NOT buildable. But i do love the packaging. Oh and the staying power is not good enough i find that i have to re apply this at least 3 times in one full day because it just completely vanishes after like 2 hours or less. and i have normal skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I hate to give this a bad review because the coverage is fantastic but Nars, y u no work under my eyes?! I don't find myself reaching for this very often because this definitely sinks into lines underneath my eyes no matter how much I prep or prime. And I don't particularly have dry under eyes either, just normal. I recommend this more for blemishes but personally for me, foundation is all I need to cover imperfections. I'm an NC25-NC30 and I picked this up in Custard. It's a good match; just a tiny bit more orange than I'd like. If only this concealer was a thinner consistency, this would be holy grail status.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

This has GREAT coverage, goes on beautifully and blends well,
but I find it to looks a bit cakey, maybe it was just the sephora lighting and mirrors.
Will update!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by deluxeccf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NC30ish (yellow/olive undertones) - I use Custard. Normal to combo skin. Fading acne scars.

On my second tube of this. I love this concealer and use it mainly to cover fading acne scars. I prefer a different concealer for my under eyes. Although I wish the coverage was a little higher (I feel that this is on the lighter side of medium), it layers wonderfully and does NOT emphasize my dryness caused by Retin-A. I do not have to reapply throughout the day. Color is spot on.

Price is $29 which is hefty. I like the sleek packaging and find that I can swirl the wand around to still get some product when it is running out. I also use the excess product on the outside rim.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by graceshak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use Vanilla and I must say it really brings radiance to my skin. My concern is dark eye circles and undereye fine lines and this is the best I have found for it. Have tried many high end products, like Cle De Peau and Sisley, and Nars is better in terms of overall results. Bear in mind concealers will always accentuate fine lines, just how much, when it comes to different products, and this does the least to them. I use them as a foundation some sort, on days I feel lazy to put on foundation. Dot a little (very little really) on bridge of nose, cheeks, mid forehead and chin, blend it out, and skin is evened-out and radiant. Drys up well (without drying your skin) with no oily residue so I don't have to top it with powder at all. Great product. Glad I found it. If you are looking for a good concealer, invest on this one and skip the rest (Considering I have spent 2 to 3 times more on concealers before).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by MissAvaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have all of the color in my kit. I have yet to try the dark pigments as contour.

packaging is so much better than mac pumps

if it creases, use fingers to smooth it out by patting or swiping. Nars` products are designed to be used with fingers as the temperature from our fingers will make it adhere to skin better.

It didn`t even have to be set either, it dries fast and blends well

I can use it alone or i can use it on top of a corrector.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by theNster

This is my first high end concealer and I should have read the reviews before I got it but oh well.

I purchased the color Cacao for a non highlighted look.

Bottom line? I'm not happy with this product. It settles into my fine lines even after blending it very gently with my beauty blender, patting away excess with a kleenex, and then setting with a translucent power.

All that and it still creases. No thanks NARS. That doesn't mean I wont try other things from the line. I'm just not happy with this particular product.

The only thing I like about this concealer is the packaging. It helps me to use only a little bit at a time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Kookoolovesyou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

In love with this concealer!! I bought this after hearing amazing things and am so glad I did. I wear medium 2- ginger and it works a treat. I usually struggle with dark circles which are difficult to conceal because my skin is really dry. This concealer masks the circles, moisturises my skin and doesn't settle in any fine lines. It just leaves a radiant glow over the skin. You can't use this one to hide blemishes because its light reflecting nature will draw attention to the imperfection, but it does double up as a highlighter. It's quite pricey, but a tiny amount goes a very long way so well worth the money!