NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Everything you've heard is true: Radiant Creamy Concealer really is the bee's knees. I love this thing. This may be my favourite concealer of all time! I have this in Chantilly.

Pros:

- Chantilly is a very suitable shade for pasty people like me. NARS in general is a great brand for pale people. Chantilly is pretty neutral, but has a subtle yellowish undertone that isn't too noticeable. It isn't overly orange, pink, or peach, which is a big problem for most pale shades of face products across the board. (Estee Lauder, I'm looking at you.)
- It really is radiant. It gives a nice, subtle glow.
- Despite this finish, the coverage is pretty great. It's definitely creamy, but not goopy or thick.
- Great for concealing blemishes, red spots, brown spots, etc.
- Great for both spot concealing and concealing larger areas. I have rosacea that is very prominent on my cheeks in particular, and this covers the redness exceptionally well.
- If Chantilly is too light for you, but you're still a light-skinned person, I think it would make a lovely highlighter, because of its subtle glow.

Cons:

- This gets used up pretty fast because it's not a huge tube, which is most unfortunate. I love this stuff too much!
- It's expensive, at $36 CAD at Sephora.
- Because of it being a fairly small tube, this makes the high pricetag even more prohibitively expensive. Knowing me and my beauty junkie ways, I'll still grudgingly get the old Visa out anyway, but it will not be without pain!
- It's not the best for concealing undereyes, because it can be a little drying. However, it is certainly possible to use it for this purpose, and use it successfully; it does conceal very well under the eyes. But the drying effect may put you off, and since I have dry skin, I prefer to use a more liquid (less creamy, like this) concealer under the eyes.

Overall, I don't know what I did with my life before I got this concealer. It's just the best. If you don't have it, you don't know what you're missing.

on 7/11/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in Vanilla (10.31.2014) and I adore it. The coverage is perfect for covering any shadows or zits, while still looking natural and has never once broken me out in zits, which is quite the accomplishment as everything breaks me out. Will repurchase.

on 7/10/2015 5:21:00 PM

Everybody raved about this concealer, so of course I jumped on this bandwagon. I would see you tubers and instagramers in the beauty world use this, and their under eyes looked flawless. Well I don't get that same flawless effect. Womp womp... My under eyes look like I can be on the cast of the walking dead. So after reading, and watching so many reviews on this product I wanted to give it a shot. It claims that it is "build able, med-full coverage, hydrating, long wearing, crease less, and it blurs fine lines." I am no make up artist, but I do know enough to do a full face of make up. I put whatever was on the applicator under my eyes in an upside down triangle, blended, and set. My dark circles were still noticeable, it creased up, and yes I set the concealer with a powder and it looked flaky. So I cant say it is hydrating nor long wearing. I even tried using an under eye cream this concealer, and it made no difference. I've tried using different blending techniques; like concealer buffing brushes or beauty blenders, and different setting powders. For my under eyes it just doesn't work for me, I use it to highlight the bridge of my nose, center of my forehead, and chin. I had high hopes for this product. Maybe its my zombie eyes.

on 7/10/2015 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The coverage is ok. It did not fully cover my dark circles. The staying power was not great either. My dark circles were peaking through again after a couple hours. It also separated on my skin, even after setting it with powder.

on 7/10/2015 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was recommended this product by a friend after ranting that I could not find a concealer to just do the job. My main concern with my skin is red blemishes near the apples of my cheeks and slight darkness under my eyes in the morning.

This concealer is lovely on my skin (I use the shade 'custard') but i would recommend using moisturiser before using just so the concealer blends easily and doesn't dry. The concealer itself certainly does its job and gives me the coverage I need, I use Mac studio fix foundation and the two products really do work well together.

I also find the packaging really nice, although I do for all NARS products :)

on 7/10/2015 1:30:00 AM

I stumbled upon this concealer while watching one of Bubzbeauty's favourites videos. I was looking for a creamy concealer that's easy to blend and she said just that about this one. It is high end and a bit pricey, but when it comes to the the foundations of makeup, I do like to invest in one. This concealer blends smoothly, it's ok if you didn't apply moisturiser beforehand but it's good to have a moisturised face to begin with ^^ The shade I'm using (I have fair skin) is I think custard.. something (sorry I forgot ^^). But they have a wide range of shades catering to different skin tones. I think most people would be able to get the perfect shade to suit their skin tone :) This concealer can cover up dark circles and blemishes. I apply and blend the concealer in a downwards triangle shape and it's able to brighten up my face. Wearing this alone without foundation is enough if you're not in the mood to do up your whole face so this is a plus for me! Would definitely buy this again when mine runs out. I think this is the best concealer I've ever purchased.

on 7/7/2015 1:31:00 AM

I was all about the pro-long wear concealer by Mac and I still am, but this concealer by NARS is NO joke !!! I am in LOVE with this concealer, I use it everyday ! BIG recommendation is please make sure your under eyes is MOISTURIZE !! This concealer can be very thick and look cake-y if under eyes are not moisturize well enough .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet. This is the only concealor I have repurchased. I adore it. I have a great color match (vanilla). It works brilliantly for blemishes and under the eyes. It lasts all day. I love the finish. Great one and done concealor. I will buy forever.

I use this concealer in the shade Vanilla to cover my dark circles mainly. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer brightens underneath the eyes beautifully, it blends nicely, and its shade range is quite good. However it does tend to crease in the lines underneath my eyes and is a tad bit thick for me personally. For that reason, I would not repurchase it again but I would definitely recommend it to anyone else who does not typically experience creasing under the eyes.

on 6/24/2015 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

IS thick consistency, high coverage, but im glad that i bought it to try it out, Would be suitable for someone with bad dark circles.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products