NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 4/21/2015 5:37:00 PM

Packaging- general Nars mostly-black scheme, the type of rubberized material that seems to attract dirt :(

Color- I am NC15 and bought this in Custard and it matches perfectly.

Wear- I put this on a spot of hyperpigmentation at noon. It did not cover 100%, but I have yet to find anything that does, even supposed tattoo concealers. At this point I was fine with the coverage. I then drove in my air conditioned car to my air conditioned office and 4 hours later it was like there was no concealer left. I do not have oily skin, nor was it flaky from dryness, it was just gone.

on 4/19/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is hands down the best concealer ever! The rave reviews are true!!! I have been using it for a month and purchased it in the color Amande to actually conceal the hyper pigmentation on my cheeks from acne (reference: ELDW sandlewood, Lancome 460w, Clinique Golden, I stopped wearing Mac long ago but I recall being NC 47).

The shade Amande matches my skin tone perfectly and smoothly covers my dark spots flawlessly. The formula is rich and creamy and highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. I use it on top my foundation and I have not broken out since using this and my skin breaks out EXTREMELY easily (it's ridiculous) The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. The wand is awesome and IMO hygienic if using solely for yourself but it will be difficult to get the product that is left on the sides of the tube. I plan on buying the color two shades lighter for highlighting.

It is extremely expensive as well but the price is excusable in relation to my picky skin and hard to match skin tone.

on 4/19/2015 2:16:00 AM

While this is the best concealer I've tried, I don't find it to be quite perfect. I have very dark circles that I think look more prominent with my fair skin. I initially had the shade chantilly which matches my face pretty well but made my circles look very ashy. I've since bought vanilla for under my eyes and I find it far preferable since its quite pink. It does crease on me, but less so than other concealers I've tried and even less so now that I use a good eye cream. It doesn't go crepey on me like other concealers do either. I quite like this on dark spots on my face, but less so on active breakouts as it seems to break up faster than my foundation. I'm considering the new Urban Decay concealer when I run out of this one, but should that not work I'll be back to the Radiant Creamy!

on 4/14/2015 1:16:00 AM

This concealer is a creamy consistency like the name suggests but don't be fooled like I was into thinking that it's moisturising! This made my under eye area bone dry unless I moisturised very thoroughly and even then towards the end of the day when my skin is naturally more dehydrated and less fresh, this didn't look great. The coverage was good and the lipgloss style applicator had me reaching for it when I was short for time over MAC's PLW or RMCA's VK Palette (both of these options are messier and require cleaning up to some degree) however the end result is not particularly natural on my thin, not all that youthful under eye area. I infinitely prefer Maybelline's Fit Me concealer or the previously mentioned options but Fit Me has the same wand applicator that's so convenient. Granted I need two layers of the Fit Me (blend and allow time to dry between layers) but the end result looks like I'm not wearing concealer, which is what I want.

THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! If you have dry under-eyes (dry skin in general), this product will not be your friend. The concealer has a very dry consistency, and is not forgiving if you were to put too much on. It doesn't blend well, and is extremely drying for underneath the eyes. I'm in my early twenties; I don't need a product that creases underneath my eyes, and makes me look older because of the caky creasingness. I've had MUCH better luck finding drugstore concealers that work wonders. Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is creamy, and is a much thinner consistency. I'd recommend that one. Plus, it's way less expensive.

I tried to use this product up by using it as an eyeshadow primer.

on 4/13/2015 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love love love this concealer! I It does not crease what so ever.

on 4/13/2015 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this in vanilla. I have tried several types of concealers and this quickly became my holy grail. Other concealers tend to crease easily on me even with a primer, but this one doesn't crease.

I only need the smallest amount of product to cover my dark circles, even though they are quite dark; I can tell this product will last a long time. Definitely worth the price!

on 4/12/2015 10:55:00 AM

Love love love this concealer, little pricey but stays on well and gives a nice finish, packaging is good but the applicator can get rough after considerable use.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have the caramel shade in this and this is my 6th or 7th tube that I'm on. It's great but not perfect, it does a great job of and covering but if not well blended it creases. It is by the far the one concealer that I'm happy with, I used the MUFE's concealer in the past but was not a fan of the pen and thought that there was very little product

on 4/9/2015 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG concealer. I use it in blemishes and under my eyes. Sometimes when I'm too lazy to wear anything else, I'll just use this to spot conceal.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products