NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 6/7/2015 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Amazing concealer! Absolutely love it. Super creamy and pigmented. Blends easily. The packaging looks nice but some people might care about the doe's foot applicator -- I don't think it's THAT unhygienic, and the wand makes up for it in convenience. I use this for face and undereyes.

About undereye application: I'm Chinese and thus very warm-toned, but I read a bunch of articles about how you should buy a slightly light, peachy/pink-toned undereye concealer to counteract eyebags blah blah blah. So I went and bought "Honey" for my undereyes... I HATED how it looked and had to mix it with an illuminator to use it for my undereyes. But then I went back later and got my actual shade, "Ginger" (slightly too dark for my face but fine under powder), and it looks perfect.

on 6/6/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer ever!!! I'm the Biscuit shade (NC42 in MAC). High in coverage and easily blendible, due to its creamy texture. This is perfect for my under eye dark circles.

It allows the perfect glow and brightens the under eye area, leaving a flawless look and a long-lasting affect. The applicator stick makes it so easy to apply the product in the desired way, so it doesn't spread in unwanted areas.

It is a little high in price but definitely worth it. I'm on my second tube now. :) :) :)

on 6/6/2015 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In general I like NARS products a lot and this concealer is no exception. I use it mostly under my eyes, sometimes on my lids to even it out. I have not experienced any caking or flaking. I basically dab a few dots on with the wand then pat to blend using my ring finger. The texture is perfect, not too thick or runny and the coverage is enough to camouflage. Instantly I look more awake/put together, whether I use this with foundation or not. I'm a NARS SG in Stromboli/TM in St. Moritz/GA Maestro in 5.5/UD Naked 5 and Ginger was my best match. I like the sleek packaging but as with all NARS makeup I dread the black packaging going all sticky-rubbery and gross in the humid Malaysian weather so I store it in its box to prevent it from going so as long as I can.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this concealer, I'm NC25 and use the shade Honey under my eyes, the peachiness works brilliantly for covering up my terrible dark circles. Really full coverage but still looks natural.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For a very long time I've been dreaming about this concealer, heard a ton of great things about it. When I finally got it, I found myself making excuses for it constantly, that's how I wanted it to work. But unfortunately it just does not.
I'm in the shade custard. The coverage is amazing. The colour is good too, although it seems to be a little darker but after you blend it it looks lighter. Staying power is good as well. It works incredible on blemishes, redness on flat surfaces (forehead, cheeks, etc). That's all good stuff I can say about it.
Now cons. I know it's not even marketed as an under eye concealer, but a lot of people love it under the eyes. Let's say I have pretty dark circles plus under my right eye there is that little blue vein that makes my circle look bigger. Although the coverage of this concealer is enough (I would even get away with something a bit more sheer), it's too thick for that area. I tried to apply it thin. I tried to apply it thicker. I tried to apply it with fingers, with brushes, with sponges. I tried to powder it and I tried not to. I tried to apply it under and on top of foundation, directly to clean skin, on primer and on moisturizer. No matter what I did it always ended up looking either dry or cakey. In both ways it settled into fine lines which I cannot usually see (I'm 20 btw).
Also, I have little redness around my nose. To my taste it's still too thick for that.
I'll give it 3 stars because it's good coverage, it's longlasting and it has a beautiful satin finish.
I'm going to finish it up but I won't buy it again. I like my makeup to look as natural and undetectable as possible, so I'll have to continue hunting for my perfect concealer.

on 6/3/2015 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

It blends really really well and stays for a good amount of time too.
Very good coverage and a good range of colors.
I personally can never find the perfect color(always too dark and too light) but it matched perfectly.A little on the pricier side but it is a good investment.

Best concealer I've ever used for coverage of my under-eyes. I have dark circles, which are just always there and this is the only concealer in years that seems to make a difference. It's a shame it's so expensive!

I bought the second lightest shade (Vanilla) and it's the perfect shade for my under-eyes. BUT, I also got the very lightest (Chantilly) for spots/facial imperfections, as the Vanilla can look a little orangey when applied on the rest of my face (and the Chantilly looks too pale when applied under my eyes LOL. So basically, I need both colours for different things).

This concealer doesn't dry out my eyes or look cakey, like a lot of concealers did and all in all I'm pleased to finally have something that makes a difference.

The ONLY complaint I really have is that it creases like no tomorrow. I just dab my eyes with my finger a couple of times throughout the day though and I don't have to worry. It's not a big trade-off to have a concealer that actually works so well. And it might be something I can 'fix' by maybe applying a setting powder I'll have to experiment. Either way, the coverage is great.

on 5/29/2015 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this concealer. I have a few lines under my eyes and it doesn't crease on me. It is quite drying but i don''t really mind that. I am a NC25 and wear the color Custard. Love the packaging too. The only downside is the price, i paid 30 euros for it and it only has 6 ml. Overall i recommend this concealer.

on 5/28/2015 10:12:00 PM

This is thebomb.com! Well worth the price for sure.

Pros:
Covers REALLY well
Won't crease (as long as it's set)
a little goes a long way

Cons:
Can get cake if too much is used
Feels a bit greasy which can cause it to look patchy-like (not sure how to best describe this)
Can only use it for my under eyes, it breaks me out else where/my breakouts get worse/take longer to heal when I applied this to cover them(-1 star)

I would repurchase unless I found a concealer as good that doesn't break me out.

on 5/28/2015 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Believe the hype. This concealer is amazing for brightening under eyes. Not cakey or drying. Will buy again and again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products