September 19, 2014 | 1830 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Jojo2world

I just bought it from sephora last week. try it at the store and I like it. it definitely better than the Benifit (Boom) one I bought. good coverage my scars or discoloration on my face and under eye not too bad either. the sales told me to use powder to set it after apply so it wont crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Brianna237

Pros:
long lasting
good selection of shades
good for all skin types
medium to full coverage
nice packaging
easy to blend

Cons:
can crack on dry spots
packaging can get messy
pricey

Overall review:
Amazing product! Definitely a must have for my everyday makeup. I have combination skin, I tend to get dry under my eyes and around acne, oily around my cheeks and t zone. It tends to look a bit dry around popped pimples from the day before but around normal acne it's great, also with acne marks/ hyper pigmentation and dark circles it gives great coverage. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

A great high-coverage concealer for concealing dark spots, acne scars and other imperfections. It's a little too thick to use for the under-eye, in my opinion. It is fairly pricey, but it gets the job done and a little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by DionneEyez

This is my holy grail concealer it's very creamy easy to blend an doesn't settle onto fine lines an last all day

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this is my hg concealer. this is the only product i use on my face and its awesome. it looks very natural and lasts forever. its not hydrating but its not drying either. the shades are wonderful. the only downfalls are i get pretty oily with it but i get oily even if i wear 0 makeup. that and it isnt the best for my undereyes. theres something about it.. ill probably only use it on my face but im just so lazy haha ;)

update* this broke me out whenever i used it on my face :( such a shame to because it looked so lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by mary90

I just purchased this about a week ago and I already love it. I bought the shade custard. I normally (and still do) use mac prolongwear concealer in nw25 which is a great shade to cover my very dark circles, but I wanted something to help brighten up my undereye aswell. I put both of these under my eye and then blend it out with my beauty blender .. the combo of these 2 concealers meet both of my needs. I actually like the packaging because the wand makes it easy to apply and zero mess. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only the reason i gave a high overall rating is because i really like the shade vanilla and i have tried the dup which is maybelline fit me concealer and i still love the shade for nars better, the packaging for nars sucks because the concealer is hard to get out when its becoming closer to the bottem of the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

I tried this at Sephora a couple weeks ago so I bought it in Ginger hoping it would brighten up my eyes more than the Mac Pro Longwear and though its great to cover up dark marks and pimples I didn't really get that bright under eye that I was hoping for! I'll continue to use for contouring and covering up dark marks but for under the eyes I'll defiantly stick to my Mac Pro Long!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by eringregz

I absolutely love this stuff. I bought the shade vanilla and its a perfect match for my fair skin. i use it under my eyes and blend out using my Real Techniques sponge and get minimal creasing. I also use as a regular concealer on spots and on my nose where I get a bit of redness. It blends like a dream!
The price may seem a bit hefty but for what you get I think it's definitely worth it.
I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product to conceal a birth mark on the side of my nose, to cover dark circles and any blemishes I might get. I don't wear powder or foundation and prefer a natural look and this concealer is excellent for that. It blends very well and the lightest color is almost a perfect match for my skin tone. It's quite crease resident, lasts all day and wont cause any blemishes or skin irritation.