NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

This works amazing for covering dark circles and also highlightning, I'm so happy with this product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutly love this product. Its worth the hype. The price is sketchy and a bit of a turn off, but I LOVE IT. You get what you pay for, and if your looking for flawless honey you need to get this in your life!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best concealer I've tried so far. The only draw back is it is not long lasting.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best under eye concealer! I don't quite understand all of the negative reviews here. I've been wearing concealer since I was 14 and this is the only concealer I've found that not only covers my dark circles completely and looks as though I'm not even wearing makeup, but also doesn't crease on me at all. The formula is thick, but not super rich or creamy, so that may be why it covers so well without settling in to lines. As much as I love this concealer though, I think it's a little too pricey for a doe foot concealer, especially since a pot of Mac Studio Finish last me 2-3 years with daily use for half the price... Sadly this concealer is a must.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!
It is full coverage and brightening. I own the shades Ginger and Custard for summer/winter variation of spot concealing/highlighting needs. This concealer does crease a little so set it with a good powder like the Laura Mercier translucent loose. I don't have the UD Naked skin concealer so I can't compare but I do have MAC pro longwear and studio finish.

Pro long wear sets better and doesn't crease but it's medium to buildable coverage, not full like NARS. Studio fix is the most full coverage but it is also a dryer formula.and creases. Studio fix has a flat satin/matte finish and Pro longwear has a matte dull finish. Neither are brightening like the NARS.

If you own pro long wear already but find the coverage lacking, I recommend buying this is you have a little extra cash and layering it on top of the pro long wear.

If you are tight on cash, I recommend Maybelline fit me concealer which has great coverage and very brightening for highlighting.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Very good concealer. Does not crease one bit. I use this under my eyes, it really makes a big difference, gets rid of any discolouration. I also use this on spots and redness (I have rosacea) and it works very, very well. I have it in custard and will definitely be buying again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

honestly, at first, i wasn't sure if i liked this concealer. i had been using the nyx hd liquid concealer which was like a third of the price of this one. on first application of the nars on my undereye, it was sort of shiny, which led me to believe that the nyx actually covered better than the nars. but when i tried using the nyx to cover a pimple, i found that blending it in with the surrounding skin without losing the coverage completely was absolutely impossible. enter the nars concealer. i used it on top of a reddened area, blended it out and the coverage was still 90% there. amaaaaazing. personally, i think for undereye the nyx concealer is better - it has a completely matte finish which won't accentuate anything bad on your undereye. but for pimples/redness/anything else coverage? i'd say the nars is a clear winner.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Ginger

I love this concealer! It's the only concealer that I can use to conceal my under eye without using corrector. It doesn't crease and cover everything i want to cover very well. The only con is it's price :(

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I am IN LOVE with this concealer. It is probably one of the best concealers I have ever used in my life. The colour selection is great. I have really dark under eye circles and this covers them right up. It has a thick consistency but it does not feel heavy at all. It is easy to blend and brightens the under eye area really nicely. I would recommend using this concealer on top of your foundation and add some powder on top. This concealer is definitely something i will be purchasing over and over again!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products