July 30, 2014 | 1888 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by AlzoBelzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I will be forever grateful Target started stocking NYX! They are about $10 a tube for the butter glosses, and they are so worth it. You can however buy them online a bit cheaper, especially if you're getting a heap.

I am fair skinned, and the Tiramisu is the nicest nude lip gloss I have ever worn. And I have worn many! When I was much younger I loved the Caramella Shinylicious by Maybeline, and this reminds me of it, only about a millions times better. It smells and even tastes heavenly. It lasts about 4 hours before I would reapply. It applies very smoothly and not sticky at all.

I love the colour it gives my lips, like a beautiful shiny nude, but you can tell I'm wearing something. New HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these. I own 3 colors but I'm definitely buying more. I am not usually a lipgloss fan because these are my exception. The colors are beautiful and not sticky or gross and they stay on my lips for for a few hours, not minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

There's no need to buy overly expensive lip glosses when NYX sells butter gloss! I'm a bit of a lip junkie and love this stuff. I have it in Creme Brulee and it's a lovely nude pink that would look flattering on any gal's lips. It also smells like heaven, so go ahead and just buy all of the colors because you're not gonna find a gloss that works this well for such a wonderful price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have about 5 of these that I purchased and totally love them all. Then to my surprise and delight I got another in the shade Eclair (that I did not have) in my June Ipsy Glam Bag. It is the perfect nude shade for me and has a tint of color but looks like my own lips only better. These glide right on with the doe footed wand and it deposits just the right amount with a swipe. I like the way these feel on, they aren't too slippery and not tacky or sticky at all. These last about an hour and a half on me with normal talking, sipping drinks, and normal life. This little gloss is handy to keep in my pocket for a quick easy reapplication or it fits in my clipboard too so I can keep it with me while working. I like that it isn't too bulky of a container and it is great for carrying around. This fits in any makeup bag easily. I will definitely be getting more of these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have several of these, ranging from the very light to the darkest shade. I'm not a gloss fan but these I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

These glosses are amazing, I am so impressed and I am a very picky lipgloss person! I have never found a drugstore lipgloss that I fell in love with and I usually returned them all, but I want to go back and stock up on many more of these! I bought both eclair and creme brle and love them both. They are creamy, pigmented and not sticky. I like them better than my Mac or nars lipglosses so far and that's says a lot!! Definitely recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good but not great. More pigmented than Essence lipgloss ( I compared) but a smaller tube. Somehow not overwhelmed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great glosses! my lips are pretty pigmented so some of the lighter colors show up rather sheer but I can layer them with lipstick for more pigment. the brighter, darker colors are great though worn alone. i prefer these over MAC glosses and the best part is they are always on sale at ulta plus you can use coupons to get them for only a few bucks each.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by NewEra

I absolutely love these lip butters. They smell good, go on smooth, and have a wide selection of colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's easy to see why these are so highly rated and loved. Butter Gloss is a smooth gloss which adds enough pigment but doesn't look like I'm wearing anything obvious. I just picked this up in Creme Brulee and it's lighter and pinker than my natural lip color. It looks very fresh and girly. I would definitely try more of these. Great price, cute packaging, nice color range, sheer yet pigmented, and shiny finish. I want more!