NYX Butter Gloss

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

on 6/3/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love the formula of these lip glosses. Not at all sticky and they taste/smell great! Great price as well. Wish they had a safety seal on them, however.

on 6/1/2015 10:45:00 AM

I have 4 of this and I absolutely love all of them! It's a very nice formulation!

I have about 5-7 of these, bc they are amazing! They are a silky soft gloss that glides on the lips so smoothly. The pigmentation is also very impressive (some are better than others) , and it also smells SO GOOD, just like a sweet sugar cookie (?). It is quite moisturizing, but it doesn't dry out my lips. The only problem or con i have about this product, is that it isn't that long wearing, it only lasts about 30 mins - 1 hour. But either than that i really love this product. xo

on 5/19/2015 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good on you, NYX! This is a total hit! I decided against buying Cherry Pie because I have so many red lippies, and reached for Tiramisu, a gorgeous pinky nude. I am in LOVE with this gloss! When I don't want to wear my normal dark lipstick or lipgloss, I use this. It's the perfect shade for my ghost white complexion, and it has such a silky texture on my lips. The smell is divine, and not overpowering at all! I hope to buy this whole collection, and that NYX continues to add more shades. I would highly recommend this for anyone, lipgloss junky or not!

on 5/13/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Between the color range, pleasant smell, and excellent price, this is my favorite lip gloss out there that isn't Bare Minerals Buxom.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I probably own 4 of these, because I liked the first one I bought. Ulta had these buy 1, get 1 50% off...should have known better! Lol. I think I honestly like these better swatched, than on my lips. I have a strange preference when it comes to lipgloss. The stickier, the better, because in my opinion stickier glosses last way longer. I hate re applying makeup, and these I had to re apply every 30 minutes it felt like. They are very pigmented, very smooth and hydrating, but they sink right into my lips, and leave a residue. These are exactly what they are called butter gloss!

on 5/6/2015 8:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have the color Cherry Pie I believe and I was worried it was going to be too vibrant of a red but since it's a gloss and was sheerer than expected the color is just perfect! The formula is very moisturizing, I don't even need to moisturize before hand. It isn't very long lasting but reapplication is simple.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Count me among the many, many fans of these wonderful lip glosses. They really are a treat!

Truly buttery texture.
Smooth, creamy application with doe foot applicator.
Semi-sheer but with moderate pigment (for a gloss).
Not sticky/tacky.
Pleasant vanilla scent (smells like dessert!)
Beautiful range of colors, from perfect pinks and nudes for every skin tone to brights and deeper shades.
Beautiful on their own or layered over other lip products.
Cute packaging that matches the gloss color.
Very affordable ($5 USD each!)

Cons: None! Honestly, if you're a lip gloss gal at all, you won't be disappointed. I have Creme Brulee (light neutral pink-nude), Tiramisu (sheer beige-nude), and Vanilla Cream Pie (pretty, medium pink that is neither too warm nor cool). They are all flattering, and from what I gathered looking up swatches on Instagram (yes, I'm that nerdy), they appear to flatter everyone! Don't hesitate - treat yourself to at least a couple shades!

on 4/28/2015 9:15:00 AM

NYX butter gloss is a silky smooth, pigmented gloss with a sweet scent. I do not find this lip gloss to be overly tacky. It lasts about as long as any other lip gloss I own. I have this in the color Eclair, which is a light bubblegum pink.. Does not dry out my lips

on 4/27/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am an absolute lipgloss junkie, and I have to say, this product is amazing! It provides pigmented colors, smooth texture, and comfort! This product also has a very pleasant, sugary smell to it. However, the staying power isn't amazing. Though it's not terrible either. It stays for about an hour or two and then you have to reapply again, which is something I don't mind! Overall, this is a wonderful product! Definitely comparable in quality to great high end lipglosses like NARS. I have four of the colors so far and plan to buy many, many more.

Video Reviews & Tutorials