September 18, 2014 | 1388 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

These are so beautiful and smell so amazing!!! I have 6 and I love them all so much

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a nice product. Not too expensive (I don't think a lip gloss should be), but not the most luxurious packaging either. Well, you get what you pay for. It feels very pleasant and wears well on the lips.

Crme Brulee is a beautiful nude that is friendly on my skin tone, while still being nude and not pink or pink-nude (hard to find a nude that looks natural on cool toned skin). I am very pleased, wear this overtop many lipsticks and lip liners to mute their color, and would purchase again. Might replace my favorite nude lip gloss, MAC Boy Bait, especially for the price.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by SummerLC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best, and I mean THE BEST, pigmented lip gloss out there. It's only 5 dollars so it isn't expensive. You don't know how many lip glosses I have been through looking for a good balance of color and gloss which didn't make my lips feel sticky or dry. I bought the color creme brûlée and it is the perfect soft pink/nude I have ever tried. Definitely going back to buy the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ann1990

I love this product! I think this is one of the best formulas i have ever used. They are so moisturizing and buttery. They dont have a sticky feeling to them. My favorite is apple strudel.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by maramal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just got this gloss today and LOVE it. There was a special deal on Amazon for a 3-pac, so I got apple strudel, eclair, and cherry pie. The colors are gorgeous. I have very pigmented lips so I was afraid the colors wouldn't make that much of a difference, but they did! Neat application and has a nice, smooth texture. My favorite would have to be apple strudel, a peachy pink, but I love them all! It has a very glossy finish, but it looks so polished and kissable! Extremely happy with this and would definitely buy again. 5/5
UPDATE: I ate a popsicle and this gloss stayed on perfectly. WOW.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GAWD I love these glosses. Very moisturizing, they last for a long time and they are relatively pigmented depending on which color you choose. They have the right amount of stickiness to ensure that they last for a while but man, this treats your lips like a balm. I will continue to purchase and am very happy with the one I have (Eclair).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by KrutiS

This is my FAVORITE lip gloss ever. This is the first gloss I have purchased since my Lip Smackers days and it was most definitely worth it. I got Apple Strudel, a coral ish pink that actually shows up on my lips (my lips aren't naturally light). It isn't sticky at all and after it fades it still leaves a slight stain on my lips. Can't wait to buy more of these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I gave this a high rating due to the consistency and formula. However, I bought this in "Cherry Cheese Cake" (that specific color was on sale) and it was a tinge too orange. Don't let the bright orange packaging scare you though. I'm fair skinned so the orange tint stood out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in the color Angel Food Cake, ended up being a MLBB shade for me. I thought it was going to be a bit too pink for my liking, but is perfect. Consistency is great! Ulta had them buy one, get the other 50% off. Price is right!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is an AMAZING product that I recommend to any one who is looking for a great and affordable lip gloss. I have tried high end lip glosses, but they are very sticky! This product is not sticky at all, & the color selection is the bomb! The colors go from sheer to pretty opaque. They are cheap and better than a lot of high end lip glosses. Only thing is that it doesn't last a really long time, but if you want your lips to look great all day or night, I recommend taking one in your purse so that you can re-apply it throughout the day. overall this is great product! Btw I have 12