April 18, 2014 | 873 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I was really excited to try this foundation after reading all the good reviews. I love finding new drug store makeup, it's like hunting for treasure.
I opened the bottle and I could not bring myself to put this stuff on my face. The smell was horrible and SO strong. It smells like chemicals and plastic. I read the back: made in China.
I love finding bargains but I won't be putting this stuff on my skin.
Maybe mine is bad, or maybe that's just the general smell. Either way I'm pretty turned off.

Also i just broke my hand mirror while writing this review. The universe does not want me to use this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Fantastic price, wonderful coverage and blend ability. Nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by TooFacedTiff

Yeah its not too bad. It covers well and has a nice finish. But it doesn't stay matte. My skin is pretty oily, so I always ALWAYS set foundation with a powder, but I find that when I wear this, I get shiny within 3 hours. I do like it because I'm pretty sure I got it for like, 4 dollars at Walgreens. For that price, you just can't go wrong. So I like this foundation if I'm just going to be running errands for a couple hours. Other than that, Revlon colorstay is my holy grail foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow I can't believe I didn't buy this sooner! A ridiculous bargain at $3.99! This is better than my previous favorites like Cover girl Outlast and Sonia Kashuk foundations. I have combo skin and set this with the Revlon Naked powder and it lasts perfectly! It gives my skin a healthy glow without looking shiny. I was worried the light/medium shade would look orange on (it looked like that in the tube) , but it matches great. It does come out the tube a little runny but I can get over that. I apply it with the Sigma angled kabuki brush. Seriously go out and buy this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great stuff, applies well with my knock off beauty blender. like the squeeze tube but the opening is way too wide and wastes product. i squeezed it out into a little container in order to control how much product i use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by strawberrymelons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since Estee Lauder changed their formula for the famous Double Wear I went on a hunt for a foundation that will give me great coverage during that time of the month and who would have thought I'd find it for only 5 dollars. This foundation sits great on my normal skin and does not accentuate any dryness on the nose and forehead area (my dry spots). It has medium coverage but I find that you have to blend really fast to avoid any streaking. I'm fortunate that the lightest shade matches my neutral pale skin perfectly and the darkest shade matches me in the summer when I have a tan but just like everyone else mentioned the color range is terrible. Other than that, there's nothing bad to say about this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by paigepiam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! I was pretty broke when I got low on my foundation. I don't spend a ton on it usually but what I generally buy (Neutrogena healthy skin) was about $13 & I didn't even have that to spend. So....after looking at reviews here on some of the really low cost brands I saw some amazing comments on this wet n wild foundation & gave it a shot. A-freaking-mazing! LOVE this! I did end up buying two as the first was a tad bit dark but less than $7 for TWO tubes of really nice foundation? Not bad at all! VERY happy with the coverage, the feel of it & how it holds up. I really like their powder as well. I've tried everything from super high end to this & I see no reason to leave this foundation behind. I have been using it for over a month & no crazy reactions from my very sensitive skin! YAY!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

loveee! so flawless looking on my oilball face lol. just set with a powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation. Has great smooth coverage & dewy finish on me and lasts all day without fading. Tube looks cute, too. I've gone through several tubes and just keep on repurchasing; I never want to be without it. I always think about trying others just because I'm a product junkie but I just can't stray from this. I'm NC40 and I use the darkest shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by eko99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Wet N Wild- they consistently put together department store quality products at half the usual drugstore brand prices. That's why they get 4 stars here. I loved the makeup- the coverage was awesome and the consistency as good as any high end makeup. They have a limited color range but I was using it by mixing in with other stuff anyway, so no big wup. BUT, within a couple of days, I was breaking out. Then my heart was breaking at the loss of a $5 substitute for my $50 foundation.......Oh well. If they could fix the whole 'breaks out Elizabeth' issue, it would get 10 stars.........but sadly, it's not all about me.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No