April 17, 2014 | 1924 users online

BB Cream - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude BB Creme

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially, like immediately upon application, this looks so gorgeous. I love the finish, which is what I'd call natural and skin-like--not dewy; more like a satin-matte. It gives that "perfected skin" enhancement that I look for in a base makeup. But about an hour later, the color (002) darkened to such a noticeable degree that I actually couldn't stand to walk around looking like I had a mismatched, odd orangey-pink-beige complexion, and I ended up cleaning my face (this is midday, mind you, and something I NEVER do!) and I just reapplied my usual makeup (NARS tinted moisturizer). Thank god I was at home where I could do this and not out and about. Really a pity, because as I said it does look amazing when first applied. I don't know. I'm not gonna lie, it really breaks my heart that this BB creme does that! As much as it pains me, this will have to go back to the store. The packaging is quite nice, too; a squeeze tube w/pump dispenser.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This BB cream is lovely. Goes on smooth and covers well, but does not feel heavy at all. It is not greasy and easily blends. The coverage is medium to light and translucent. It is scent free too. The SPF is not a problem for me since I use moisturizer underneath with SPF.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is almost perfect for me! Almost....it turns just a bit orange I think or maybe is just a bit to dark for my extremely pale skin to begin with. However I still love the product, it feels and looks AMAZING on the skin, very lux and dewy / fresh looking. I wear this alone and often add it to full coverage foundations to sheer them out and get the balance of coverage and dewiness that I'm after...this BB cream is perfect for that purpose. I don't really use it for sun coverage (spf 10 is not enough for me or anyone really) and I can see how alone it might need to be reapplied or whatever. It would get a 5 if it didn't go orange and maybe had a lighter shade but I'm still really impressed with this and happy to have purchased it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by freshroyalblood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This BB cream works very well for me! It's the best of all the BB creams i've tried(and I've tried A LOT of them like; Garnier, Ambre solaire, Maybelline, Smashbox and MAC).
The other brands were a great waste of money because I'm very fair and most of the shades made me extremely yellow or became too oily during the day. Although they weren't as expensive as this BB cream, they just didn't match my skin. Eventually I gave them away because I need a lot of effort to make them look "okay" on me.
But this BB cream is one of my favorite face products! I don't use foundation anymore because this cream gives a more natural effect(especially in the summer) but still gives me that awesome coverage(we all want to achieve!) It stays put and does not make my skin oily during the day, I do use neutrogena sunblock(the break out free one) because the SPF in this cream is too low for my fair skin.
To conclude: don't waste your money on cheap BB creams when you can buy ONE which you will use until the end of time! It's not cheap but definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, first of all, I am an NC15 in Mac foundations/concealers (very fair with neutral/yellow undertones) and so I bought the lightest shade in this Diorskin Nude BB cream which I believe was called "Fair". It's very pink-based, and even though I can blend it thanks to my amazing Real Techniques Expert Face brush or the RT Buffing Brush, it's still just a weeeee bit pink, but it's not that noticeable!

I changed my original review entirely, as before I was basing my review off trying a sample just one time. Now that it's summer, I actually love this stuff. I returned the ever-so-longly-anticipated Clinique CC cream because it was so thick and pasty and sat in my normal sized pores, it wasn't very nice looking. I returned the Clinique CC and bought the Dior BB that very day on a whim. I'm glad I did. It's so perfect for the summer. Light-weight, which a light but nice coverage and it stays in place well. I have to use to Mac blotting powder on my T-zone and chin, but aside from that, this is the best summertime skin base I've found. It's $45 CND, which is a lot, but it is so worth it I think. Now the SPF10 is kind of a joke, so make sure to wear facial sunscreen under it. I pair it with Clinique's SPF50 face suncreen which is quite thick when first applied, but absorbs really well and makes a nice base for foundation or BB cream.

I thought I hated this product when I first tried it in a sample form, and then I saw Essiebutton use it on her blog in a "Get ready with me" video, where she uses this as her base, and since we're really similar colouring, I decided to give it a try again since she raved and raved about it, I'm so glad I did!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After reading some of the worst reviews I can only say that they must have changed the formula because having tried "heaven and beyond" I must say this is the best all in one that I've seen:

- It goes on smoothly and without effort on top of my Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (haven't tried with others yet);
- It stays all day long and does not stain clothes;
- I use the lightest shade and although it's a bit under my natural shade, because it is a bb cream it looks very very natural, gives a healthy and fresh look to my complexion;
- Ok, it does not have an incredible coverage, but for a bb cream covers way more than expected, does the job of even out the complexion, hides the slightly darker shades under the eyes;
- It doesn't "sit" on my expression lines like most foundations do;
- Does not break me out, and almost everything does.
- I noticed that it hides large pores and any redness I might have;
- Very important: it does not make my face oily after a couple of hours (once more, just about everything else starts to shine a lot after a couple of hours), it stays dry and natural all day long;
- Last but not least, after applying it, I get by face very close to the mirror and I can't say if I'm wearing make-up, it's virtual invisible, it's really like my face just better and fresher looking.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra44

I really like this product, it looks so well on my skin. I use shade 2, I wear shade 20 in all foundations, and it makes my skin glow and have been complimented that I look very well when i wear this. When i say I am wearing a BB cream, I am told that I look like I have great skin! One pump of this is all you need and i apply it with a foundation brush. I wear bronzer with this and pink blush as wearing it alone your face looks bare as your complexion is evened out. Its a bit like wearing foundation with no blusher or bronzer, looks a bit strange. I really love this and prefer it to foundation, I have no breakouts (everything breaks me out) and my combination skin feels so soft after removing this in the evening.
I tried a sample of this first, I always ask the beauty consultant for a sample of whatever new product i like. When they say they have run out of samples, I produce a sample pot from my handbag. They are always happy to fill it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this thing! i actually like it better the snow BB cream. i find it alot lighter in coverage and doesnt sit on top of my skin like the snow does! I use it everyday, never broke me out! Love Love Love :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by powerderprincess

Like other reviewers said the shade 2 oxidizes with in 10-20 minutes to an orange tinged color, not cute. I can't comment on the other shades. I am NC25 for reference. This is gong back to the store.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by nguyen28

I'm an nc 35--Asian with yellow/olive undertones. My color is 003. Its a good match even though the BB cream has rosey undertones to it. I would never wear this in pictures HOWEVER I love wearing this around the house on a lazy day or running errands. It feels amazing on and it SMELLS great. Don't know if it photographs well to be honest. I'm too afraid to find out!