Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

3.9

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

on 11/12/2014 9:13:00 AM

I love this bb/primer. I was skin matched to the medium color. The texture seems very creamy at first. However it turns to a silky velvety matte texture in the skin. Tarte bb cream delivers with everything it claims::: blurring, brightening, concealing, pore minimizing, line minimizing... The primer went well under my Lancôme Tient idole 24hour foundation (bisque) and lasted throughout the workday of my very physical job!!! I can't attest to the anti aging benefits at this time as I've only used it two times at this point...I will def continue to use this product. Btw:: I purchased this as a last minute impulse buy at the sephora checkout... It was a large trial size for only $10. The product is in a squeeze tube which is why I took off one lippy for packaging... I would much ether prefer a jar or pump because it's very easy to squeeze out too much product when it's in a squeeze tube! Other than that I absolutely love this product and will repurchase

on 11/5/2014 2:44:00 PM

Holy grail! I'd tried about a million primers and every single one, even the ones for sensitive skin, broke me out. This stuff doesn't break me out and works amazingly. It deposits a sheer layer of color, so on good skin days I can just use this and a little powder. It gives you a glow without being shimmery or fake looking. I also like using the Tarte loose powder foundation on top for extra coverage that doesn't look fake. It does everything a primer should do- makes your foundation look smooth, like skin, and last all day. I feel like I need to buy a bunch of backups, if Tarte ever discontinues this it will break my heart!

on 10/16/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Not greasy nor slimy
Very light
Glides on very smoothly
Doesn't dry out my skin or makeup
Helps keep foundation in place
Hides my pores
Doesn't break me out
Great packaging tube- no problems with over-dispensing
Only have to use a very small amount so it lasts a long time
I have this in 'Fair' and it blends very well into my very pale/cool skin

So happy I found this stuff!

on 10/6/2014 8:13:00 PM

I have large pores, sensitive oily/combo skin. This is the best BB ever! I have tried so many of them! I like the coverage of this better than many foundations. I work 12 hour shifts and this does not slide around at all! Great product! I love the travel size for my workout bag too!

on 10/3/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff is amazing - Tarte is quickly becoming my favorite brand! I bought a tube of the BB Tinted Treatment Primer online without trying it out and it became an instant HG for me. I am a woman of color with a very fair complexion (think Rashida Jones for reference) and extremely yellow undertones. I bought the Medium shade which matches my skin tone perfectly. I had been looking for a primer/SPF for several months and, in the process, ended up trying several different brands. This one is the best by far. It goes on with a matte finish (which is important because I am extremely oily), lasts all day, doesn't break me out, or turn orange on me. For fuller coverage, I apply a powder on top. My skin looks smooth and flawless when I wear this BB cream; it doesn't crease or fade at all during the day. The SPF 30 (titanium & zinc oxide) is very good - I usually use no less than SPF 40 on my face - but it's fine for everyday wear. At $35 for an ounce, it is not the cheapest stuff out there, but it's not too outrageous. My only concern is that I will use the tube up too quickly as I apply SPF quite liberally.

on 9/30/2014 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A must-have! I have very sensitive, fair skin and have typically used moderate coverage foundations. I've tried (some of my other favorites) the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, MAC Studiofix, and Chanel Prolumiere liquid foundations- this tops them all. It feels silky when you apply it, is light, doesn't appear oily at all, lasts all day, and has excellent coverage. I can wear just this with some blush and it looks flawless. If you've ever tried the Dr. Brandt pore refiner, it feels similar to that. To have spf coverage and primer/foundation in one- I couldn't be happier!

If you have dry skin, however, it may not be the best choice for you. I have combination skin, and sometimes my skin is more dry than others. Since this has a matte finish, if I use it when my skin is more dry, it makes it look a bit flaky. I've tried using a moisturizer before hand with the bb cream over, and it just felt too heavy.

I don't think the price is too bad (+/- $34) since I'm used to spending more than that on liquid foundations and powders. I don't use this everyday (maybe 4 times/week); it lasted me about 6 months.

on 9/29/2014 6:36:00 PM

Hands down THE BEST BB PRIMER I have ever used. I tried Too Faced Primed and Poreless, Tarte reg 12hr primer, Benefit Porefessional, Bare Essentials BB primer in light, Smashbox light and color correction green, Victorias Secret primer, Urban Decay BB, and Studio Gear spf primer. A lot of wasted money and samples on mediocre products. This is the only product that keeps my skin flawless from morning to night without any greasy shine! It's life changing, you must try it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If you are on the hunt for a BB cream, look no further. I have been using this thing daily for about four months now, and it feels amazing, evens out skin, and leaves a natural, beautiful glow. I have acne scars and occasional breakouts, and I use this alone - no foundation needed. That is impressive, considering I have always used medium coverage foundation (at a minimum) on a daily basis. Well, this BB cream has replaced my foundations because it just looks so much better. I took one point off because the shade selection is so limited. I had to buy two in different shades for the right color match. That's a lot of $$ to spend at once.

on 8/21/2014 1:20:00 PM

I am in love with the Tarte bb cream! I usually use the shade light, but for summer I use a mix of light and medium for my tan. I would say this gives medium coverage, which is surprising considering it is a bb cream. Also it does an amazing job of blurring the pores on my nose! It's ridiculous how it makes my skin look almost flawless. I've used it for a little more than a month, and I have not broken out from this. It's the first bb cream (or tinted-moisturizer-like product) where I don't have to apply moisturizer beforehand - it's literally an all-in-one holy grail product that's a primer, foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Application is a dream - it's creamy and blends so easily! You can layer it for extra coverage over problem areas, but I just use concealer. My only complaint is that it doesn't control oil, but I've yet to find something that will keep me matte all day. Overall I highly recommend this if you're looking for a true bb cream that is an all in one HG product!

*I recommend purchasing the travel size from Sephora ($10 for 0.5 oz) if you can (only available for shades light and medium) because it's a better deal than buying the full size ($35 for 1.0 oz)

on 8/16/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hardly ever write reviews but in this case I had to. I love love love this Tarte BB Primer. I used it mainly as primer and sunscreen. Pricing isn't as bad if you think about primer and sunscreen combined. The coverage is amazing and I used my sheer foundations with this like now I've been using my Givenchy Tient Couture which is let's say light to medium, with Tarte as primer this gives almost full proof full coverage to hide my freckles away and I know most would say embrace your freckles but freckles doesn't look good on me as I am Asian. Not saying all Asians but I'm saying just on me. I got the sample size I can't remember how I got it and I found it by accidentally as I was cleaning old dried up samples away. I will purchase the full size as soon as this sample is done. Good for daytime and summer time I would say 👍