October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

BB Cream - Olay - Fresh Effects in Light/Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by l3th4rgic

I honestly thought there were going to be a lot of positive reviews on this! I got a sample of this BB Cream in my Cosmo magazine in light to medium. I tried it on and holy crap! My skin looked great! It blended very well and it left a nice doughy look. My skin did get a liiiittle oily after a while, but I just patted on a bit of my Elf powder. Contrary to all the comments, it looked great and I'm definitely buying it next time I go to the pharmacy. Oh, and I fell in love with the smell!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I give this product one lippie. Why? Well because it's way more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream. If this product claimed to be a tinted moisturizer, I probably would have given it 3 or 4 lippies. The coverage is very, very minimal. When I use a BB cream I like more of a medium-full coverage ( ala Lioele Triple The Solution) so that I have to use very little foundation on top for a flawless look. When using the Olay Total Effects BB cream, I needed to use just as much foundation as I would have used had I been wearing any regular ol' moisturizer. So if you're looking for a good BB cream with nice coverage, I suggest looking online into the Asian BB cream market. But if you're looking for a nice tinted moisturizer, this one smell really nice and fresh, and feels good on the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This junk burned a layer of skin off my FACE!!! I was confused because I had nothing on my face and got this sample in my COSMO magazine so I was like "Hey lemme try this" NO WAY NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!! My face turned red and shiny and gross I washed it off so fast and it still stung.... I could SEE the skin shedding.. UGH!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by sassysnark

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product had little to no coverage and smelled so strongly of "fresh scent" that I felt like I had smeared deodorant on my face! It did make my face feel smooth but it turned greasy relatively quickly. It did help minimize my pores so I'll give it that. Otherwise a very disappointing product

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

okay so this is my first bb cream, and i was expecting it to be a little better. like other reviews i agree with the minimal coverage! i usaslly use MAC prep n prime which made my skin soft n preped for makeup, and i thought this would do the same except add benefits and its cheaper. I was wrong , it is not horrible but not great. i easily break out so im yet to know if its this or just me :/ the bottle cap twists off and its just so much more time consuming then a pump or cap like other creams ive tryed. it leaves a lil more of a oily look at the end of the day but thats probley because it has sunscreen in it which can cause that. i dont know if id buy again i wont say no because for the price you get alot and like i said it anit horrible just a nothing special bb cream i suppose.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Briannababees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Safe to say this is the worst BB cream i have tried. Not a pleasant smell and leaves you with no coverage. Leaves your skin very greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product made my skin appear extremely greasy and shiny, offered nearly zero coverage, felt heavy and gross, and had an overpowering smell. I broke out after trying this product for a few days. The product also only comes in two shades, so there's little chance of a good match for your skin tone. The price isn't bad, but the product is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Eeeehhhh. It smells nice and moisturizes well, but there is zero coverage. I'm not expecting Colorstay coverage, but there should be SOMETHING. I might mix this with foundation to get a tinted moisturizer, just so I can use it up. I'm just glad I got it on clearance at Wal Mart.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ml44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Greasy! I tried this because I really liked Olay's makeup line that was discontinued years ago. This is not up to the previous standard at all. It looks really, really greasy on me. I'm returning it as soon as possible. The color really isn't even a tint. It does nothing to enhance my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a little surprised by all the negative reviews! I actually love this stuff. I typically like really heavy, full coverage foundations but lately have just been tired of the thick, heavy made-up look. I tried a couple different tinted moisturizers and did not like them at all and suffered awful breakouts. But I've been using this product for about a week and I have been very happy! The smell is awesome!! It goes on smooth and creamy, it blends and soaks into my skin nicely, and I like the SPF15. I have terrible skin that breaks out really easily and so far I have had no problems. No this isn't going to cover deep acne scars or extreme pigmentation issues, but it does even out my skin tone and give it a nice dewy, healthy look with a little color. That's what I was going for, so the product delivers perfectly for me!