L'Oreal Exfotonic

4.4

Glycerin, Water, Polyethylene, PEG 20 Methyl Glucose, Sequistearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Saccharum Officinarum Extract (sugar cane), Benzophenone-4, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract (Lemon), Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1, Yellow 5, CI 42090, CI 19140 (FIL B6544/2), 20AMEA.

on 5/4/2008 6:19:00 AM

I loved this in a tub. It was so easy to scoop out and use. It leaves my skin silky smooth. I like a scrubby feeling when I'm exfoliating, and the granules in this are big enough, but don't feel abrasive or scratchy. Minus one lippie for being expensive. But I still go back to it after trying a few different scrubs. I dislike the tube packaging though. It is troublesome to get the product out. It's probably alright for a face product, because you don't need that much, but for a body product, you keep having to repeatedly squeeze out more!

My fav scrub of all time, the smell is terrific! I have tried many scrubs that nothing come close to the fragrance of this scrub. It's like fresh from the spa, refreshing and energising! wish there's a body wash that smella like this too.

I used to hate the jar version, but have to agree that the tube version means you have to use yr strength to squeeze out the last bit. A tip, just cut across the tube half way or lower, you get to scoop out much more at the bottom, and can the upper tube can be slot over the bottom one as per normal storage. The tube just looks shorter and cuter! And I bet you can use another 2 more bath sessions this way!

on 4/20/2008 2:45:00 AM

I have this in a tube. I gave 5 for all categories, but will not repurchase simply due to the price and that I use it up fast. This has rough granules, that give my body the desired scrub. The scent makes me feel like I am in a spa. I think there is a oil base somewhere, because my skin feels so smooth after using it.

on 4/15/2008 11:06:00 PM

This is really nice scrub. I think it's difficult to find a good one. I think this is the best one I've ever tried.

on 4/6/2008 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG!!! Makes my skin really like silk, even better!!! )))) Worth every penny.

on 3/19/2008 10:57:00 AM

Best body scrub ever. Im using my third tub now. I love the rough granules and the smell is uplifting, Keeps my skin really soft and smooth. love love love love!! Will die if they discontinue this.

on 9/19/2007 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

It smells nice, and exfoliates really well.. My skin is nice and smooth afterwards. However I think I can make a similar scrub 10 times cheaper (sugar, honey, olive oil).. it IS a bit pricey. Oh well!

on 8/14/2007 8:56:00 AM

Love this! Foams well and makes your skin baby soft after you use it!!! Leaves no residue. Smells quite masculine but I don't mind it... Price could be cheaper.... it retails for about AUD $16 here, but will buy again!

on 7/31/2007 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Absolutely the best!!! It really smooths the rough skin on your body- totally UNLIKE other scrubs. With this one, you'll really feel the grains, but once you rinse off, you'd have smooth baby skin. Yes, hope they'll never discontinue this.

Awesome product value for money and great fresh fragrance- elevates your mood.