Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only lip balm that actually made my lips soft again. During winter my lips always get sooo dry and chapped and painful and I tried heaps of other ones but this is literally the only one that worked.

Very creamy and moisturising.

The only downside is the packaging..I find the tin really hard to open! Is there an easy way? I use my nails but they get damaged, and I twist it open but it only works if my hands are dry! Would be better if it had a latch open case. I have no problem with the fact you need to use your finger...its just the tin itself!! but like i said...AMAZING lipvbalm so will repurchase and just deal with the packaging :p

I have been the using the Nivea lip butter in the scent raspberry rose. This scent is by far my favourite and I could just smell it all day everyday. I find it moisturizers fairly well but you need to re-apply it every so often. Although this product is not as moisturizing as the other Nivea lip balms it still leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. The lip balm comes in a tin which is not the most hygienic of options but if you are like me and tend to not mind that it should be okay.

on 8/30/2014 2:01:00 AM

I love this product. I have been using it in the raspberry rose scent and it has really hydrated my lips - I am kind of irked that I bought into the hype with other gimmicky lip balms in the past like EOS and Baby Lips, which have adorable packaging but really don't moisturize at all for me. This lip balm comes in a pretty wide tin that fits in the palm of my hand nicely.The texture is extremely creamy and smooth, although I have heard the raspberry rose scented one may be of slightly softer texture than the other. It feels pretty thick on the lips and leaves a sort of milky looking translucent sheen. The balm really feels soft to the touch and if you press your finger in too much it will leave an indent easily. It reminds me of a thick body butter. For this reason I wish it would have come in a small squeezy tube or something, like lip glosses sometimes are, because as you may have guessed the tin isn't very sanitary if you have to use your finger each time. I have evaded this so far by bringing the tin to my lips and just lightly kissing the product, ha. Seems more sanitary than using your finger unless you are able to wash your hands every time. Overall will definitely buy again as I paid $2 Canadian, the scent is delicious and it really makes my lips look plump and healthy.

on 8/20/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best products in have used for my lips. I have all the scents, I recommend the vanilla and macadamia kind if you like sweeter scents. This moisturizes my lips and doesn't make them feel irritated. It's so amazing and I 100% love and recommend this product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually love this product. I enjoy the scent - similar to a jolly rancher. I like the tin, although some may complain for hygienic reasons about dipping your finger into the product. The product itself is very smooth and buttery. I like that it has deep moisturizing properties and really helps my dry, irritable lips.

This little tin of heaven saved my lips from the most horrific dry/scratchy lip spell that I had been under for 2 whole months. How had I never seen this in the drugstore before? Maybe because they put it in the lotion aisle and not the lip balm aisle. I adore this lip butter.

on 7/24/2014 4:11:00 PM

I really like these little cute butters! They definitely moisturize my lips, do not irritate my skin (I have atopic dermatitis and a lot of beauty products do), they smell amazing and last but not least - they are super economical.
I usually apply them before I go to bed and in the morning my lips are super plump and smooth. Suitable for the winter, but too heavy for the summer season (when it comes to using them suring the day).
I have the neutral one, macadamia and raspberry. I do not like the smell of the last one - too artificial, but the first 2 smell wonderfully.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product , it's super thick and very buttery, just a like a body butter! The scent is very overpowering though unless you get the smooth kiss which has no scent! I would recommend you stay away from these if you are highly sensitive to scents as this product delivers a very strong one. The scent then lingers off to nothing in about 3-5 minutes so it isn't unbearable. This product made my lips super soft and I truly love this product! I don't like the way it looked on my lips. It has a whitish pinkish waxy tint on my lips so I would rather use this at night or when I'm at home. I also don't like the packaging though. It was really easy to open but putting your fingers in and out of the tin can caused growth of bacteria if you don't wash your hands or live in warm climates as bacteria can grow in the damp warm tin so be careful! Not the cleanest choice of packaging but overall I would repurchase! Good luck!

on 7/9/2014 2:15:00 PM

I bought the raspberry lip butter, and it is the nicest smelling thing I have ever owned
its a pale pastel pink colour, but comes out translucent on your lips. When I used it, it was very moisturising and prevented my lips from chapping. Some people complain about the tin, but it was not a problem for me as I wash my hands a lot
it's a really good product, would definitely re-purchase

Personally the only thing I found that I liked about this product was the smell. Other than that it didnt last long on my lips, and did not have any moisturizing properties to it at all. It often left my lips dry with a shiny surface which was not pleasant at all. The tin it comes in is horrible as well. Will not be re-purchasing

Popular Lip Treatments