Maybelline Color Whisper

4.1

Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, BHT, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Linalool, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Benzyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was actually quite disappointed in these lipsticks. I have two; Petal rebel and Coral ambition. The color looks really nice in the packaging but once I applied it on, there was really not much pigment. Lipsticks are quite sheer (to sheer for me) and they look more like a tinted lip balm. If you're looking for just a little bit of color on your lip then you'd like these.

on 1/26/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely love this product ! It's the perfect mix of a lip balm with colour payoff! I have it in who wore it red-er, pink possibilities, one size fits peral and orange attitude and I love all of them. Very moisturising and gives a nice colour to the lips! It is a little pricy in Australia so I only get them when it's sale like $10 each which is still pretty pricey for a lip balm with colour but I love the colour range because I don't like wearing lipstick as its too drying for my lips

on 1/7/2014 1:19:00 PM

I have this in Made it Mauve and Pin Up Peach and I really enjoy them both. They're lightweight and don't feel like the typical lipstick. It feels like lip balm on the lips but with great color pay off. It doesn't look opaque to me like lipsticks, but it deposits a good amount of color that you can tell I'm wearing something. It also has a bit of shine.

Made It Mauve is a good everyday color; it's like my natural lip color but better. Pin Up Peach would be great for spring and summer, it's pinker but not too light of a pink that it looks weird on medium skintones.

on 1/5/2014 7:43:00 PM

I like this color whisper formula. It feels good and doesn't have an annoying smell or taste. I have 80-Made-It-Mauve and it's a nice color. Next one I get will probably be darker, if there is a darker shade. They are not longwearing, but reapplying is no big deal. They are nice for in a winter coat pocket, so you can reapply without a mirror, as excess wipes off easily.

on 12/3/2013 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a little over-hyped. It is definitely sheerer and lighter than the Revlon Color Bursts. A lot of the colors are similar. I bought Made-it-Mauve and Berry Ready, which are both very beautiful colors. Both colors come across opaque after a few swipes. I actually prefer these over the Revlon Color Bursts. Great for throughout the day for a lip balm with some color. They are not long lasting at all.

on 11/24/2013 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are some of my favorite drugstore lip products. They're medium coverage but are very smooth looking. They almost have a milky look to them. I've seen a lot of review comparing them to Revlon Lip Butters, but they are different. They are both really moisturizing, but the Revlon ones are more opaque like a traditional lipstick.

These are great for when you just want a little bit of color on the lips. I wear these when I don't have enough time for a full face of makeup but want to look somewhat put together. The lilac shade is really pretty for pale skin tones.

on 11/5/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love that this does not have sparkle/glitter/frost, which is hard to find in any lip color. On the other hand, it just doesn't have enough pigment. The amount of color is barely more than a tinted lip balm. I bought Coral Ambition, thinking it would be a subtle coral (as the name suggests), but it just looks pink on me. (I may try Orange Attitude, even though it appears to be a very bright orange.) This mixes well with a light brush of regular lipstick on top, but my goal is to find a sheer lip color that has enough pigment to be worn on its own. If most lipstick is "Color Scream" and this is "Color Whisper," I wish someone would make "Color Normal Conversational Tone."

on 10/27/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best lip products i have ever used. You dont need a lip balm underneeth. You can deffenetly build this up to your desiered colour and the one that i have smells like fruit loops!

on 10/20/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this. I'm able to wear bright plum because it's so sheer it's not overpowering, but just right. I want more colors now. It's also very moisturising and the packaging is lovely.

on 10/17/2013 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES YES YES. such a nice non sticky gloss with an hint of color. sheer but buildable. the price is good and the pinks are amazing

Recommended for Medium Skin