July 25, 2014 | 1055 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by arlin7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I simply love this thing.
I have it in the color 20-mocha muse and it is a gorgeous nude that looks stunning with my pale skin. it is very easy to apply ( you do not even need a mirror ), it looks very nice on my lips and do not accentuate small imperfections.
However, there are some things that I particularly do not enjoy - 1. this lipstick does not last very long ( about 20 min if you talk or drink ) 2. because you have to reapply it quite often, the tube will not last you long ( about a month in my case with a frequent use ) 3. it can sometimes dry my lips out ( not much, but still ).
So my verdict is - I definitely like this range of lipsticks, will buy more and advise you to check them out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Ndestinym

LOVE these. theyre very moisturizing and they add a very subtle tint of color. the price is great as well. I want to buy them in every color! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have two of these wonderful things. One is 50 Cherry on Top, a hot pink. The other is 70 Faint for Fuchsia, which is like it says a bright fuchsia. Neither of those colors have any shimmer, just shine. These are "lip butters" I guess and they do exactly what you want a lip butter to do. They go on smoothly with a shiny sheer pop of color- GREAT for spring and summer. You can even apply these without a mirror. There is a nice, slight fruity smell to them that does not last. The color does not last terribly long, but as a lip butter I expected that. The one thing I didn't love was the price- it was above $5 at Target (which is good, but I'd love it if it was $5 or below!). I would definitely recommend these for anyone looking for an easy lip color!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by KatKoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lip products are one makeup that I really prefer buying at the drugstores. This is a perfect example.

COLOR- I have Orange Attitude and Pink Possibilities. I love both of them!! I had a Plum Prospect, but it was too pigmented for my light colored skin. The other two are amazing. I mix them and wear them separately, over other colors. They are really great.

LONGEVITY - These actually last for a pretty long time. The glossyness does not last for longer than maybe an hour, but the pigment and moisture stay on my lips for quite a while.

COMFORT - These are really nice to wear and keep your lips moisturized.

PACKAGE - These are cute. Since the caps are different colors, it is really easy to find the one you want in your purse or stash if you have more than one.

ODOR - A faint fruity odor is present when first applied, however it fades fast. Some lippies make my lips smell stinky after a while. This one does not.

SENSITIVITY - This lip color is marketed as having very "whispery, gentle" ingredients. That must be true because 75% of lip products make me peel, dry, or get bumpy allergic reactions, and this does not.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by cassandrabecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok I became a little obsessed the first time I tried this, and ended up getting 3 more. I now have 4 total. I LOVE them. They are perfect for summer, they are perfect to throw in your purse and go and apply without a mirror. The texture is silky and smooth and the colors are spot on. There is not one that I have tried that doesn't look good. They aren't that long lasting, but that is to be expected as they are not advertised as such. They are overall just a really great, everyday lip color with no fuss. Big fan. Like these best of any drugstore lippie / color balm.

My only peeve is the cost in Canada is closer to $10. That is a bit pricey and I have been swapping with my US friends because they are more reasonably priced there. The packaing is okay, however I do have to read the labels to distinguish between the colors because the plastic casing is too close to tell the difference. Again, not a big deal!

I highly recommend these if you are looking for a subtle pop of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this lipstick in "Pink Possibilities" as a birthday gift and it's amazing! The color is not too overpowering or bold. It just gives you a nice shine and a little pop of color on your lips. Appropriate for any occasion.
It's a little pricey, but the tube will probably last me a long time. It's also great quality and lasts for a pretty long time. Sleek packaging and a definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I seriously just bought this!! So this is like my first impression:
Well I accidentally bought the shade "pink possibilities" when I meant to get "rebel rose" but I still like it! I love how moisturizing it feels and although I originally wanted a more pigmented color I love how you can build it up, so you can have a nice sheer color or a bolder lip. Overall, I'm loving this, plus I think the packaging is cute! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

For those of you looking for an opaque, bold lip, these are not for you. But if it's everyday sheer color you seek, then definitely try these! They are smooth and light as a lip balm with a beautiful shine that's very natural with zero shimmer. I bought what appears to be the brightest shade called "cherry on top," a wearable bright pink/red that I've been using on the daily! Now I'm normally a matte, statement lip kind of girl, but these are such a nice change from the tacky feel of a matte lipstick cuz they truly glide on and I forgot I'm wearing lip color. Staying power isn't the greatest, about an hour or so, but I don't mind reapplying and there's no mirror needed since the color looks so natural you cannot mess it up! Will be buying many more color whispers cuz not only are they easy on the wallet, but they're super gentle on my lips! No more tell-tale flakes or rings left over after wear, just smooth & conditioned lips with a burst of color! LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

i am in love with these lipsticks. they glide on so smoothly and are a dream to wear - they have this great slick/wet type of feeling and never accentuate flakes. They're sheer enough so that most colors look like MLBB but you can build it up. will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hated this. I have Lust for Blush and its grainy and chalky and just too pale. Who needs to be reapplying every hour?