Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have never purchased one of the more expensive eyeshadow primers, like UDPP or NARS or Too Faced, but I have tried samples of them before. I have also purchased and tried some of the cheaper eyeshadow primers, such as the mineral one from e.l.f. and others I can't even recall. I really love this Fergie one from WnW and have already repurchased a few times. In my opinion, it works just as well as UDPP and is much cheaper! My lids are slightly oily, and prior to using primer some eyeshadows would fade, crease, and migrate on me while others would not--it seemed to mostly depend on the brand.

After trying this stuff from WnW, I will never apply eyeshadow without primer again. The product itself seems to be somewhere between the consistency of a liquid and a cream and is squeezed out of a small tube. It is flesh toned but sheer; as a cool PPP I have tried other primers before that left an orangey hue to my lids. Like many other reviewers have already stated, it helps your eyeshadow stay put for several hours throughout the day. On me, my eyeshadow doesn't look just as fresh 12 hours later as it did when I first applied, BUT it looks way, way fresher than it would without any primer at all, and there is little or no creasing. The only downside is that I rarely see it in stores. I keep an eye out for it when I am at the drugstores and on Amazon and snag them when I can.

I tried this and it is about the same quality as urban decay. no creasing, not oily, dries fast, my new go to.

on 12/10/2014 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Tried this today for the 1st time. I put my makeup on at 6:15 this morning and took it off at 9:30 this evening and my eyeshadow did not budge one bit. I have very oily lids and usually my eyeshadow has traveled far and wide within an hour or two.

This stuff is great!!

on 12/8/2014 11:10:00 PM

This lasts so good all day and the next day I have no creases since using it love it so much and want to try to shimmer one also it better never get discontinued amazinggggggg

on 12/6/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great eye shadow primer. I used it today for the first time and could not believe how long my shadow is lasting. I put it on at 7:00am and it's now 6:00pm and my eye shadow is exactly the same as i put it on this morning. The primer comes in a tube so the packaging is good. The price is fantastic. I will repurchase this again and again! Try it you won't be disappointed.

on 11/30/2014 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am over the moon about this product. I've tried so many primers at the drugstore level that have gotten glowing reviews, and not a single one has worked for me. I have very oily skin, and incredibly insanely beyond uncontrollably oily eyelids. And the huge shame of it is, I love eye shadow and couldn't wear it regularly because I don't have time for touchups during the day in my very hectic work environment. Until now! This is the first and the only primer to work for me. My eyeshadow stays put for not only an entire working day, but well into the evening with only minimal fading and zero creasing. It's magic in a little tube and it's not even expensive, and furthermore it only takes the tiniest little amount for it to work. One tube is enough to last a really long time.
If I had to say one negative thing about this product, and this is stretching it, it dries clear and doesn't provide any coverage of veins or discoloration on the eyelids. But it doesn't really matter to me if anything I put over top of it stays put all day.
I like the squeezey-tube packaging, I like the price, I love that it works.

on 11/20/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's as good as my Urban Decay primer so for the price I would buy this one.

The texture is smooth and the primer looks completely matte when dry (which is almost instantaneous).

However just like with the Urban Decay primer my eyeliner did still smear by the end of the day (although my eye shadow was completely crease free) so I'm still on the look for the perfect primer. I think it's my eyes however as it works for so many other people.

Great value for an effective product.

on 11/15/2014 12:22:00 AM

I am simply blown away by the quality in this amazing little primer that cost $9. I have not seen it in Canada and picked it up last time I was in the US, and let me just say this has probably been the best makeup purchase cost and quality wise I've made in a long time. It comes in this little black squeeze tube with sleek silver lettering, "Wet 'n' Wild", on the side. Pretty glad the Fergie motif isn't too prominent (no offense to Fergie and Fergie fans). You get a great amount and the squeeze tube is my favorite type of packaging for this sort of consistency, plus it doesn't look too shabby next to high-end products. You only need a very small dot for each eye. It dries quickly and mattifies, which I really like as my eyelids can be oily to begin with. This keeps my eyeshadow looking brilliant all day long - I even slept in my makeup a few times last week and woke up to find my eyeshadow hadn't budged or creased even a teensy bit and the color still looked decent, just a smidge less vibrant than when I first applied. My favorite eye primer was the Urban Decay original Primer Potion, but I obviously was not a fan of the price. This is without a doubt the best one for the cheap price and amazing quality - I won't be purchasing UDPP again.

on 11/12/2014 11:09:00 AM

Short and sweet: This primer is Ah-mazing! You can see the difference as soon as you put it on; it creates a smooth, matte canvas for eye shadow. And it makes ANY eye shadow last ALL day! Love it!!!

on 11/10/2014 3:40:00 PM

LOVE this primer!! Even more than my too faced and urban decay ones