October 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I really don't like this stuff. Even after letting it dry, it makes my shadow go on patchy and is very drying on my eyelids.... and I have very oily lids. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or if the product just doesn't work for me. I will stick with my Lorac. The other downside is that it is not available in Canada, so I had to purchase it in the U.S.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by BebeeGillini

surprisingly comparable to UD's primer. I actually use this one more than the UD one now. I really love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by helicojulz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have incredibly oily eyelids, even UDPP didn't work that well for me. I've tried so many primers over the years and most of the time, after three of four hours, my eyeshadow creases and needs touching up or reapplying.

I put my makeup on at 5:45am before heading out to work and by the time I get home at 6pm, my eyeshadow looks good as new, as if it's just been applied. When I've gone out after work for drinks, it's lasted until I've got home at 9pm. This primer is the best I've ever used and definitely deserves all the hype. It does exactly what it says it does. I'd read the reviews here before purchasing so had pretty high expectations already but I didn't expect it to last this long.

It also evens out my skin tone really well. I have quite red eyelids and the primer really evens that out. The eyeshadows blend really well on top of it, everything is so even and smooth, and it intensifies the pigment of the eyeshadows too.

Wet'n'Wild isn't readily available in New Zealand, but I managed to get it online for $13 NZD, which is super cheap for any kind of makeup here.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Beautybaaby

I love this eye primer. It's so cheap and good quality. I applied it at 8 am and it's currently 4 pm and my eyeshadow looks the same! I recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by DEbeachgirl74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this primer on a whim bc it was on sale. I've never used primer before but was curious to try it. I sing in a band and DJ and have used it the last 2 nights. I also live in a humid beach area so eye makeup has a tendency to disappear before the night is over. I've been doing at least a small touch up through out the night. I do use Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner which is the best I've ever used. Even the bright blue doesn't migrate. Both nights after using this primer all of my eye makeup was still intact. There was slight wear but it almost looked perfect after loading in and out and a 4 hr performance both nights. I'm so impressed. My makeup does take a little more effort to get off but it's so worth it to keep that smoky eye crease looking good and the tips of my cat eye liner looking fresh. 👍👍

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yea this primer is awesome! It really is amazing! I purchased this because I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. Totally does actually it exceeded my expectations which I wasn't expecting. I thought the Milani was the best I was going to get for DS primers but this is better! It worked just as well if not better than UDPP and that is what I swear by. I don't get it but this primer blew every primer I have out of the water. I apply a small amount and wait about 30 seconds. It gives the best canvas to work on ever!

It makes your shadow go on so soft, smooth, and pigmented. It held my eyeshadow all day till I washed it off. Even through a nap my eyes still looked just like I did them. Seriously this is an excellent primer especially if you have oily lids as I do. That's always what ruins my eye makeup is my lids getting oily. Then I would crease, with this my shadow is locked in and looks great till I wash it off. I'm very impressed with this and it's just as good as UDPP if not better. Time will tell because primers tend to dry my lids so if this doesn't do that. It will be HG status for me and I never would of thought it. Totally Recommended!

Update:
I went back and bought backups I can't describe how thrilled I am with this primer. I have never been so happy with an eye primer and no dry lids it's total HG!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mfguille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is ridiculous. I have such oily eyelids and I took so long to buy this because I didn't think it was necessary but I bought it recently when it was on sale for $3. This stuff is amazing. I can't believe I have gone so long without it. I have tried almost every low budget primer out there and I didn't want to pay more than $10 for a tube of eyeshadow primer and so finding this is great. My oily eyelids go literally 12+ hours without getting oily. It is ridiculous. I wear ot everyday now, whether I'm wearing eyeshadow, or just eyeliner, my hooded, oily eyelids stay clean and dry the entire day, no transfer, creasing or anything, its amazing. HG status for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works just as well as the UDPP on my extremly oily eyelids for a fraction of the price. I dont experience any eyeshadow creasing when using this regardless of the quality of eyeshadow I am wearing. This also doesnt effect my ability to blend out eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Jackierose1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used UDPP and this works just as well. My lids are not oily nor dry, eyeshadow stays ok on its own, but when I use this, it looks fantastic all day, like I just did it. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Nugen07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's about time they've made good drugstore eyeshadow primers! Like most people, I've used UDPP in the past. It worked just fine for me, but I don't much care for the price tag. This stuff is a great altenative at a quarter of the cost of UDPP. The main difference quailty wise is the texture. It's defintely drier and wee bit heavier on the lids. My shadow, liner and mascara all stay in place perfectly. Great product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No