Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.4

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This product delivers! I have ridiculously oily lids, as in there's no point in even wearing shadow without a primer because it will crease, melt, slide off, etc. I use a tiny amount and set it with some powder before I apply the shadow and my shadow doesn't budge until I decide to take it off at night. And for around $4, what more could I want out of an eye shadow primer?

I have hooded, sometimes oily eyes that like to play games with me. My crease/transition shades would fade right after I put them on, the lid shade would eventually get patchy with clumps of oil, and I would need to blot my eyes. I've tried the UD primer potion, the ELF primer, Milani primer, the NYX waterproof primer, and none of them addressed these issues.

Cue buying this with little enthusiasm. I figured it was going to be another primer that was going to be used with little results. Well, I certainly was surprised. Just a teeny pin point of primer, spread on each eye up to my eyebrows, holds my eyeshadow for hours. I've used it with urban decay shadows, it cosmetics, wet n wild, too faced - it works for them all, much better than any of the other primers. My crease and transition shades stay put with minimal fading, if at all, and my lid shade stays in tact without having to be blotted. I've worn eyeshadow with this primer for over 8 hours with little change in the color payoff or texture of the shadows. I've worn this alone and with the NYX Stay Matte powder, and it works well either way. On days where I don't wear eyeshadow, I just through the powder on with this primer and then I don't get a visible crease of oil.

Downside - blend it quick! When this sucker sets, it isn't budging. My first time using it, I got some under my eye that I didn't blend in time, and it was stuck there all day. Took a baby wipe to it, eye makeup remover, water, to no avail. So do one eye at a time and take time to blend, otherwise it's going to be patchy and hard to remove to fix. Other than that, I adore this thing!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This eye primer does make eye makeup stay on longer, but it makes your eyelids incredibly dry. I would think in the long run, this would make your eyelids wrinkle and feels irritating.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Best 4 dollars I ever spent! Keeps powder shadows on especially W&W's and does not make my eyelids itch. Covers very well. It is a sheer beige. Does not smell either. The only con is, it is a little hard to take off. Coconut oil takes care of that. I shake up the tube before applying 'cause if you don't, you get something oily first and then the thick cream comes out. Mine leaks alittle, so I store it up.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is seriously amazing. for just $4 you got the quality as good as UD Eye Primer

I bought this product because it got such great reviews. As far as delivering what it promises, this product is spot on! However, I had a horrible experience with it. I had a very bad allergic reaction to it. As soon as I put my eyeshadow on over the primer, I noticed a slight itchy feeling, but I passed it off and thought it would stop....so I went to work as usual. Three hours into my day, I had to leave work and go home because my eyes were itching, swelling and tearing so bad that I couldn't continue my job. Once home, I immediately cleaned my eyes with Ponds cold cream, and eventually the itching, swelling and tearing stopped. In all fairness, it is a great product, but not for anyone who has allergies, or is sensitive to eye cosmetics.

Best $4 I have ever spent!! I have tried possibly every single primer targeted for oily eyelids that is on the market and this is the only one that has kept my shadows on from the beginning to end of my day! I have pretty long hectic days sometimes. I'm talking 6+ hours out in humid weather but when its time to take my makeup off, my eyeshadow is still intact. This is definitely a winner in my book!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used several different eye shadow primers and this one is definitely my favorite. I used to use the Nyx primer but it seemed very wet and I'd have to wait to apply my shadow to let it set a little. I've also tried the Smashbox primer and it was just terrible! By 10:00 am my face looked like a blotchy mess!!

I bought this on a whim at Walgreens and paid somewhere around $4-$5 for it. The first time I used it, it was kind of oily when I squirted it out. If you just shake it a little before dispensing it doesn't do that. Also the first time I used it I used WAY too much. Once I figured out that it only takes about the size of a pin head for each eye, I LOVE this stuff. It's 100 degrees and 100% humidity outside but my eye shadow doesn't budge when I use this. I use a lot of drugstore brand shadows, so a good primer is a must. I've gotten new life out of some shadows I thought weren't pigmented enough just by using this primer underneath.

Considering how long this little $5 tube is going to last and the great performance I've seen so far, this is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone.

This is a very good primer if you have very oily lids that aren't crepey/wrinkled. If you're young and have oily skin, you will probably love this. I'm 44 and starting to have some dryness to my lids and some crepey texture, so I will occasionally wear this in the summer, but I cannot wear it every day. Wow, it is a great value though and it will lock your shadow on like nothing else, but if I wear it daily it dehydrates the heck out of that delicate skin and will start to make it look worse. Too Faced Shadow Insurance is a lot less drying and works just as well for me, but oh gosh it's expensive. I need to find an inexpensive dupe of that because I just can't use this all the time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was/is my first eyeshadow primer and I really love it! I typically don't wear eyeshadow anyways because I feel it just does not look good on me but I wore it even less before I found this because I have very oily lids and so eyeshadows look very nasty on me without a primer. This primer comes out white and is not very opaque which is a bummer. It dries quickly so it doesn't stay tacky for long ad lets me wear eyeshadow without creasing or wearing off or getting shiny. It was between $6-8 dollars so really great for the quality. A little goes a long way with this though. Definitely would recommend.