April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by begxforxmercy

I like this foundation a lot because it gives me fabulous coverage. I am starting to get into drug store makeup-so this was my first foundation. there are two things I dislike a bit about the foundation: 1) the lid doesn't stay on well-its just annoying sometimes because it comes off a lot 2) the foundation more on the matte side. i like to look dewy the majority of the time. I just add a little extra moisturizer to my skin to give my foundation a dewier finish. all in all great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like this foundation good coverage not as bullet proof as revlon colorstay but it takes a couple stab wounds lol good stuff ; )

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started to use this because everyone in YouTube was raving about it nd I had to see it for myself, soo worth it because I don't like matte or dewy n this is in between also I like to sheer it out but u can totally build it up

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by hannahsmith51

In love with this foundation! It's all I use. I've always hated the feeling of liquid foundation, it felt heavy and I just took it off right away. My skin is acne prone so I always have a few active ones and some scarring. This covers them very easily! I only have to put concealer on one or two spots instead of all over. At first it looks cakey, but by the time I'm finished it looks flawless! Matte finish, I don't even need a powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Makeupdoll143

No drugstore foundations have worked for my oily skin, this is the ONLY one I've repurchased multiple times! Very impressed with this stuff.

It's buildable to full coverage, I have to use 2 layers but doesn't get cakey. I never need concealer on spots with this cause I just go over them with more product. It truly is a foundation, concealer, and primer cause it lasts all day. I have worked 12 hr shifts in this, applying at 6am and not taking it off til 9pm and it's still on, it's unbelievable.

Some days if I apply too much around my laugh lines it will settle/crease up in them but it is easy to blend back in, just a pain some days when I've used more coverage. Goes over larger pores well.

Also love that the lightest shade 805 is soo pale it matches us light skinned girls so well :) I've gotten multiple compliments on how I have flawless beautiful skin even on my breakout days! It's my go-to work makeup.

I use the Becca matte primer underneath cause I am very oily but even without primer I don't get oily for hours, even if it's a stressful day on the job. This is the longest lasting makeup I've found. Even after blotting, it doesn't start coming off or getting patchy like others do. It's so cheap, give it a try! Love love love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by nmk410

At first I didn't believe the hype. No way could a CoverGirl foundation be THAT great right? wrong its amazing! my roomie and I decided to YOLO and get it on a whim and we are both hooked! It blends like a dream. The color is flawless. Its full coverage ladies! hides my acne and scarring. ALSO it has a primer in it so it lasts allllll day and night. Its breathable too so you don't feel like a cake face. Trust me. Try it for yourself you wont regret it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by nicoledupe

I try a lot of drugstore foundations and this is by far my favourite! Every time I try something new I always find myself coming back to this one! The color selection is great, it stays put all day and it never breaks me out. I suggest trying this one and I really don't think you will regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

ONE OF MY HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I think I got a little excited. Really though, the first time I used it, I thought to myself "what the hell is with the hype?" then I didn't use it for a little while (2 weeks), used it again and was seriously impressed. The feel of it, felt wonderful, it feels so smooth on my skin. The pump is a plus and is great! It has light - medium coverage. Doesn't cover up all my acne and acne scarring, I still need concealer, but even so. This is a great foundation and I totally recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Light- medium coverage. Evens out skin tone but does not cover pimples. Good shade selections. Holds up well with oily skin. I think it's not enough coverage for me and it does look like you're wearing foundation so it's not for me. Love the pump though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I watch a lot of beauty videos and tutorials online but I don't usually purchase a product just because someone on YouTube liked it, and I hadn't heard much about it on the MUB either, but when I was shopping one day I just caved and thought "why not?".

Price: This foundation definitely is not the cheapest at the drugstore, but it isn't the most expensive either. It is definitely more expensive then most of the other Covergirl foundations though. But it does have a pump and better packaging which is a plus.

Packaging: Like mentioned above this foundation DOES have a pump. Thank goodness! because whether you're apply your foundation with your hands, a brush, or a sponge, nothing sucks more than having to dump it out in your hands, so good on yah Covergirl! The actual container is a nice heavy weight glass bottle so it "shouldn't" break if you drop your makeup like I do :P The only thing I would change about the packaging is the straw attached to the pump that the product travels in to get to the spout of the pump (if that makes sense) does not reach to the bottom of the bottle so your only getting about 3 quarters of the product just using the pump. So if you want that last bit of product thatyou rightfully deserve and paid for (!) you'll have to dump in on your hands... And the whole point of having a pump bottled foundation is so that you don't have to do that.

Shading / Pigment of the product: So for reference I am WHITE. I'm your stereo typical white girl with red-ish brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm definitely not the whitest girl out there but I am pretty close. I am the lightest shade of this product and when first applied it matches seamlessly. But after about 20-45 minutes it turns to a darker shade as a result for the oxidization. It's alright enough that I can get away with it but when picking out a shade I would probably go at least half a shade lighter than your usual just to be safe.
I also am kind of peeved that the darker shades are not very dark. This is a globalizing world there are so many diverse skin tones and everyone should be able to go to the cosmetics section and find what they are looking for. Also the shades are rather pink toned, which for someone as pasty as me that's fine but not everyone is as pale as me.

Application: Personally I apply this product to my face by dabbing it on my face with my finger tips and then blending in with my Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman buffing brush, this I believe helps me achieve the best coverage possible. It blends in quite easily and is also pretty high coverage, well for me at least.

Scent: This foundation definitely has a "foundation" scent but thankfully isn't stuck with the Covergirl Clean trademark smell

Wear: This foundation wears very nicely and gives a matte finish. I don't feel the need to powder at all which is great, especially if your on a budget because it eliminates the need for another product. I would also recommend this to someone who has oily skin as the matte finish would most likely benefit them. But one thing I notice is right on the bridge of my nose It looks almost scaley. I have normal to slightly dry skin but I moisturize religiously and prime so it's strange that this product does that for me. For this reason if your skin type is dry to very dry this most likely isn't the product for you.

Longevity: Because I don't have oily skin, foundation "slipping off" isn't a problem for me but I do notice with lots of foundations that they wear off of me around mid day. This product surprised me its still fully intact after my long crazy day. It also seems to be sweat and humidity proof which is going to be great in the summer months

It's claims: this product claims to be 3 in 1 having the coverage of a concealer a primer and a foundation. It's a great foundation and don't get me wrong but I still use a primer and concealer just to give my face that extra umph. But you could definitely make this your one step face product.

Overall: I would recommend this to anyone with normal to slightly dry skin or normal to oily skin as a medium to full coverage buildable foundation.

Other DS products I would suggest pairing with this product: Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line filler ( no matter what your age it just stops the foundation from settling in any fine lines) Almay Smart Shade CC luminous primer ( which helps give an extra non-oily glow to avoid looking flat when you go matte) and a really good bronzer or blush to restore the glow in your skin, my fave at the moment to use at the moment is the Revlon Highlighting Palette in the shade 20 Rose Glow ( it may not be for everyone especially if your oily because it does have shimmer but I do like the way it looks on my fair skin)

* Thankyou for reading my long review hopefully it has been a help to you. if you have any questions about this product as well as any products mentioned please feel free to message me :)*

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No