L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.5

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It's okay. It wouldn't match my skin, no matter how much I blended. I bought this to use on blemishes on days when I didn't feel like using foundation (I'm W6-W7), so I got the W6-7-8 and it refused to match my skin whatsoever. It was a little too dark for some reason, which defeated the purpose of using as a blemish concealer, since those have to match perfectly. I've been using it to cancel out redness lately, and it's working at that, so it wasn't a complete waste of money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product.. Covers really good but could be drying!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Background info: I normally have a light-medium complexion and the shade n4-5 is perfect for me. I have oily skin and never really get acne, just small comedones around the TOM and redness.

I love the consistency, it's very creamy and blendable and doesn't look cakey, even up close. I use the warmth of my fingers to blend it in and it looks so natural! It covers redness very well (but I'd say it's medium coverage) and it's definitely one of my favorite concealers!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this product for over a year and it's one of those products that I absolutely must have and reach for on a regular basis. First off, I use this ONLY to cover acne / acne scarring which it does beautifully. Since it is very thick it does a great job at masking what I want to cover and it does have good lasting power. In this case, the "cakiness" works to build up to cover up your imperfection. Right now I'm mixing 2 shades to match my skin tone exactly. Again, I only use this to cover up blemishes and would not recommend this as an under eye concealer as it's way too dry.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in a shade that was darker than my natural skin tone to use as a contour crayon. My face broke out horribly in the areas where I applied the concealer. Sadly this does not work for me.

I loved this product simply because it covered up my acne so well! It's very light and I always wear it for a minimal makeup day. I saw this on Nicole Guerriero's channel on youtube & this concealer works wonders for me I really do love it! I really recommend it!

I don't recommend to people with dry skin because it won't blend well ,but it's a very good concealer besides that!!

I NEVER WEAR CONCEALER!!

I think maybe because I never tried any good ones LOL so I just skip the step all in all!
BUT OMG I love this. I love the packaging esp because it wouldn't break if I travel with it and theres no fall out like my other sonia k. one. This matched me perfectly when blended!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am fair skinned and purchased the medium/deep in hopes of using it as a contouring crayon. NOPE!!! Waaaay too orange-y contrasted on my skin. However, the consistency is very creamy and easy to blend. So I might purchase in a lighter shade if I need a new concealer. For now, I like it on my eyelid crease :)

This isn't the most full coverage concealer, I'd say it's medium coverage. What I like about the product is that it doesn't look cakey. It blends nicely. I like using this product to contour (just buy a shade darker) and it works great. Lasts pretty well on my skin and doesn't break me out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials