August 1, 2014 | 883 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by cblazer973

I can't tell if I love it or hate it so I "like" it for right now. I needed a new concealer for under my eye and some small spots on my face. I wanted something lighter than my skin tone so W1-2-3 works well for me. I like the crayon packaging for this because it makes for an easy application. I love the color but the application and formula could be better. It's dry and seems to settle into the creases in my eye area even with primer. I'm not sure if I should be applying before foundation because when k apply after it blends out well on blemishes and spots, but under the eye it seems to need a little more work. I just don't like how it covers under the eye and looks sort of cakey. So I'm still not sure if I love this or not.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The consistency of this is soooo dry and cakey and it really drags on your skin. Doesn't blend well in the slightest and settles into any cracks and crevices. The color selection was good for my fair skin but that's the only positive thing I can say about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Karligibson

I love this concealer so much! It glides onto my skin so easily and blends amazingly under my eyes. It does a pretty good job at covering my dark circles and an even better job concealing my blemishes.
The concealer is really afforable and honestly better than any I have used in the past, and there is so much product! It has also never caused me to break out which is a huge plus.
I really recommend this for what you get for your money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Not a bad concealer, it does blend pretty well and I like the color selection. It does not feel greasy on. I think I would buy it again, but I'm just not so sure about the staying power since it does seem to fade after a few hours. I would probably wear this as a casual everyday concealer but if I'm dancing the night away or have a more formal event I'll probably have to find a more heavy duty kind. but for every-day or just touch ups this isn't bad. Not necessarily something I would re-purchase every time but I wouldn't be against it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in W1/2/3, it looks very nice on my skin. I don't, or should I say didn't, have much to cover. Just some minor redness, this concealer caused me to break out a little. It also doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love! I have deep, dark circles under my eyes and this does a fabulous job. Coverage is great and I find that if I apply it under the foundation, it's nicely blendable. It doesn't settle into the fine wrinkles in my 50-plus year old skin, which most concealers seem to do. It almost has a powdery feel to me as I blend it out, but it doesn't dry as a powder. It lasts very well throughout 8-10 hour workdays. I am an NC 20-25 and the lightest color is completely perfect. Will absolutely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sherry628

I really wanted to like this product. I am a MAC NC30 or NC35 so I bought the N4-5, the color was completely off, so I exchanged it for the W4-5 and it was a better color match. Although it blended just fine, it did not last for nothing! I always set my makeup with my favorite translucent powder, but by the time I leave my house and into my car, the concealer is gone. I even tried layering it - putting concealer, powder, and then another layer of concealer - but that didn't help and was way to much work.

So I again exchanged the crayon for one of the darker colors, I believe N6-7-8, thinking I can just use it as a contouring color for chiseled cheeks and a thinner nose and the color just didn't help. Don't know why I kept thinking this would last on my oily skin (if not for spots, at least for contouring). But I guess I really, really wanted to like this. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer doesn't blend well at ALL. Seriously! You have to really rub at it so it'll blend into your face. And the coverage isn't all that either. Then it has this cakey residue and heaviness about it. I didn't even try it under my eyes, not creamy enough for that. The only good thing about the product is the range of shades for everybody, warm and cool tones, light to deep, etc. I don't recommend. :( I'm surprised, L'oreal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this so much because it could stand the heat! Love it even more because it's drugstore! This dries to a subtle powdery finish but does not really look great at the drier areas of the face. Works great on oily/combo skin, dry skin would need to use moisturizer before applying.. and it's well pigmented too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by AccioPretty

I first bought this concealer about five months ago and I have to say it has never failed me. It still has some product on and I use A LOT and DAILY. I usually have a few pimples here and there and some dark spots that others left behind, and it totally covers them and it blends so well that you can't even tell I have concealer on. ( I have medium warm skin and I got W 4/5) It is not cakey on my oily/combo skin and it glides on smoothly too. The only thing I dislike is the longevity, because the most it only lasts about five hours on me.

PROS:
-It's super blendable
-Glides on smooth.
-Wide color selection.
-A little goes a long way.

CONS:
-It does not lasts much.
-L'oreal does a lot of advertising regarding the crayon like tip, but it obviously ends with a flat tip after a few uses.