Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.1

on 6/14/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only bb cream that matches my skin tone right on the dot. Its my HG foundation-type product. I think the reason this has such bad reviews is cause if you wear it alone it is very greasy and shiny and starts to look gross after a while. BUT the reason it works for me is simple... Dr.brandt primer! Its an expensive primer from sephora but it literally transforms this bb cream soo much! I highly suggest anyone who wants to try this product and see amazing results to try it with a really high quality primer. The dr.brandt one i use is around 65$ for a small tube but i can always get big bundles of the tubes on ebay for a great price. So overall, if you use this product without a primer its a 1 lippy but if you use a really good primer its 4 lippies.

on 6/9/2014 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Too metallic
This BB has physical sunscreen which is great, however, it also makes this makeup look extremely metallic. This BB cream did not break me out, but it just will not work for me.

on 6/6/2014 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually wear Skin 79 Gold BB cream but this is comparable in consistency and way cheaper. Does not have grey undertones like skin 79. Great for dry skin. For more coverage, I wear it under revlon colorstay because the colorstay does not have an SPF.

on 6/4/2014 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My biggest problem is that they need a lighter color, as with most drugstore foundation lines. The lightest color is a dark on me, but once it's blended out really well, down the neck, etc, it looks decent. I use my Pixi flawless primer under this and set it with the Laura Mercier loose powder. It looks really natural, and sinks into the skin. My boyfriend thought I wasn't wearing makeup one day when I was wearing it which was kind of cool. This is what I wear to class to keep it simple and quick. It wears pretty well throughout the day.
I probably wouldn't repurchase this simply because of the color issue.

on 5/30/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because of my friend's recommendation on how she loves it. And honestly I'm disappointed. The coverage is fine and all but it's too oily and greasy. Makes my face look shiny and sticky. I live in this hot & humid city it doesn't help at all. Sorry

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product with pretty high expectations, I was pretty disappointed. Usually I like Revlon products and I had just ran out of my Maybelline bb cream. So I decided why not give this a try. The problem I have with this product is it's EXTREMELY greasy. I don't have oily skin to begin with, but when I put this on you can fry an egg on my skin! Also it rubs off almost immediately after putting it on even with face primer. I do however like the color it gives my skin and the thick cream texture it has. I have tried to use it about five times on my skin now and it still isn't cutting it.

on 5/29/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this! It is so nice and light weight, it looks like my skin and it gives a nice satin finish, love this.

on 5/28/2014 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

PROS:
• I was able to find a good color match for my fair/pink-undertoned skin.
• It has SPF 30.

CONS:
• It left my skin feeling very tacky and dirty.
• It is way too dewy and made me look like I was sweating. I have dry, flake-prone skin so I go after products that have moisturizing capabilities, and this was still too heavy-feeling
• I left it on because I was curious as to how it would hold up over time, and within only an hour, it settled into fine lines and accentuated any flakiness I had. It actually made my skin look worse.

on 5/27/2014 4:55:00 PM

I chose this BB cream over Maybelline or Rimmel because it is a lot more oily than other brands which works in my favour. I have dry flaky skin on my face in the winter, especially around my nose and mouth. A couple of tiny drops around my face and this cream completely moisturized and covered my face. It provided medium coverage and covered the redness around my nose but did not cover my small pimples. I would not recommend it in the summertime because it is a little too heavy/greasy for even my dry face. I gave it 4/5 because the coverage did not last for more than 6 hours and my face looked naked and shiny by the end of the day.

on 5/26/2014 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Great bb cream! I've gone through so many brands -l'oreal, rimmel etc and found this bb cream to suit me best. It's the ideal colour match which was my main issue finding a perfect bb cream. I'm Asian with medium tanned skin and it's a great colour match (medium). My skin looks natural and flawless when applied, a bit shiny but I set this with powder. Also need to use a good primer to hold it in place even then I don't think it wears well during the day. Love how its SPF30. I've bought this product 3 times now and recommend for a natural but flawless look.