December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by thourigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ugh this stuff is nasty. I bought it because it's thicker than most watery drugstore BB Creams, but that's the only good thing about it. The Light/Medium shade is way too orange, it slid right off my face, even with primer and setting powder, and no matter what I applied it with, it ended up blotchy and spotty.

I will continue my search for a halfway decent drugstore BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. This BB cream is moisturizing and blends nicely into my skin. It doesn't provide as much coverage as I would like, but I like it much better than Revlon's Age Defying CC Cream, which was less moisturizing and seemed to sit on my skin.
Update 8/3/14: I'm now using Almay Smart Shade CC Cream. It has more coverage, is moisturizing, and blends well into my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

Ooh, I wanted this product to work SO badly. I picked it up at Target, and my guess on a color match (Light) turned out better than I expected. I also got a Real Techniques stippling brush to apply it with, as I didn't have a proper brush and I don't like using my fingers for foundation. I put a little of the product on the back of my hand, swirled the brush in it and then stippled it on with a sort of patting motion, and then used little circles. It applied nicely at first, but became streaky when I tried to blend some places better (like my jawline): disappointing. I put some powder over the top and was pleased with the way it looked, and actually got some comments on my nice complexion that day. :) However, thru the day it felt a little too heavy on my skin, and I also had a weird feeling that it was going to slide off at any moment. I kept using the product off and on for about 2 weeks, but I eventually decided that the streakiness was a no-go. I also noticed that this product balled up, like many foundations with sunscreen. :( Ugh, I wanted this to work sooo badly. It had a nice light/medium coverage and really did look nice (except for the streaking), but given its drawbacks, it wasn't worth continuing to use. The plusses of this product include the packaging (plastic, secure lid, good for travel) and the price ($10 I think?). Not a repurchase. The search for the perfect BB cream continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

With my average (not dry and not oily) skin, most things work just fine--no fuss. I didn't even moisturize my face this morning and this product feels greasy/oily. I didn't wear foundation over it, just the BB cream. Then applied concealer around my eyes (eye primer applied b4 BB cream), blush, highlight, and a setting powder.

I bought Fair. There's a pretty strong sunscreen smell and it has a consistency comparable to Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock. At first, I wasn't sure I'd like it. But after blending it in, I was actually excited about this product. The coverage is nice (but I have pretty clear skin so I'm not the best judge there), and the color looked really great!

20 minutes later, in my car, the product and the concealer over it had HUGELY settled into the lines around my eyes and eyelids. Even after using an eye primer! After wiping them away, another 20 minutes went by and there was more settling into my fine lines! I felt like the BB cream just slid the concealer around and into all the places I DON'T want it to settle. Also, I don't think I've had my skin feel THIS greasy since I've worn straight sunscreen. Ick.

Definitely returning this product--ASAP.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by zoidal123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Awful product. It's got a really lightweight sheer consistency but I couldn't for the life of me get it to apply without streaks. It oxidised in no time at all and felt really greasy on the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by yarie21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the worst "BB Creams" in the drugstore, I can't even call it a tinted moisturizer because it's so sheer it doesn't even look like there's anything there. Plus it just made my skin feel sticky and greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ccarp001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Whenever I buy something without checking MUA reviews I live to regret it.
I am very pale - ivory/buff in CS, vanilla in PR - and I bought this in Light. My skin is moderately oily w/ multiple break outs. I've been feeling a bit mask-y lately so I tried this during a BOGO 50% off when I bought more CS.

It initially applied ok and match wasn't horrific. There was more coverage than i expected too; b/t light and med but a little closer to the light end.

By the time I finished getting ready for work I had to repowder myself. Twice. And the original powdering was pretty intense. I quickly turned orange and incredibly shiny throughout the day. My face has never been so reflective. And this stuff also melted through my super strong concealer. I hate to think how terrifying it wd have been without mattifier underneath.

Never done it before but I'm returning this to CVS. Total fail Revlon.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Sarahvelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was excited to try this because a lot of gurus loved it, but when I got it it was good at first, then after a while it got all separated and wouldn't mix together. It got so gross

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by megumiforyou

I really wanted to try a bb cream, and wanted one with as much coverage as possible, kind of like a foundation, but without the foundation look/feel. MUA reviews made me think this was the one--drugstore wise.
This was not the one.

Super greasy makeupy feel. I felt like i had to keep washing my hands after I touched my face, and after a few hours the formula totally melted on my face and became blotchy. Also, kind of orange, and I have fair complexion, so I bought the light.

Did nothing for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by KrazaieAzn

The products wasn't horrible. It had decent coverage. The color match was great. Didn't irritate my skin or make me break out or anything. My only problem was it made me look and feel EXTREMELY greasy. For that reason, I threw it out. The greasy feeling would just keep coming back even if I powdered and took an oil blotting sheet to my face.