April 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by settersgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wouldn't buy this product again, didn't cover and of my facial flaws and made my skin extremely oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by menzognero

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was expecting a much better product for the price. this is one of the thickest bb creams i've ever tried and while it looks pretty good newly applied, it doesn't have much staying power and made my usually normal skin feel oily. also, the cream has a kind of strange chemically smell when you open the bottle, which i don't like.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by espionne

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice BB cream for the price. A nice light foundation. Staying power isn't great and I have dry skin. Doesn't settle into my fine lines. Liked it better than my BB BB cream because of the texture.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by mnicole45

This BB cream is okay for the first hour but it eventually made my face feel really oily after that I had to keep touching up with a powder it was really annoying

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Cnorthridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried countless other foundations...mineral powders..creams ect. Can't believe I finally found one that works. I LOVE this product! I have dry skin so I love that its a dewy finish. Probably not great for oily skin though...
I find it had decent lasting power!! About as good as any I have tried!
Many foundations look too caked on.., I just tried bare minerals and although staying power was ok it showed all my fine lines and felt dry.
If you want a medium to light coverage with great staying power and a dewy beautiful finish...this is for you!!!!!!
This makes my skin look better than any other product I've tried! And I've tried a LOT!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by june_teddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this BB cream, it's better than the other ones I've tried (Maybelline and Garnier). Decent coverage, smells like sun screen, and last most of the day. I wear it with concealer and powder to absorb the oil.
Overall I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by suemazrn

I like this product. I don't need much coverage but I wanted something sheer to even out some slight redness in my skin and also to help my blush go on better. It's sheer, doesn't feel greasy or heavy, goes on easily and the light matched my fair skin well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

This is a great bb cream for those who are very fair and yellow toned (pale 001) and if you have had no luck with any other commonly available creams in regards to colour (most are very orange or much too dark) you may be very pleased with this product. As will you be if like me you have normal/dry skin and find all the oily/combo creams far too drying. I use this over my regular moisturiser and it doesn't highlight any dry patches or flakes. It has an spf of 30 which I would give it an extra lippy for alone. When first applying it can look a bit streaky but bear with it while it warms up it will soon blend in like a dream within a few seconds with the heat of your skin and it only improves during the day - apply in the morning and late in the afternoon I look in the mirror and it still looks perfect. Really covers minor imperfections without looking like you are wearing anything - glowy and fresh looking without being greasy. Covers pores like a dream. Truly one of the best BB creams I have tried and definitely my most favourite makeup of all-time the shade and texture are just perfect for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this BB cream. It doesn't have very many colors available, but medium fits me well. It's not as moisturizing as I would've liked but it has decent coverage and is easy to blend. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

I bought this to see if it would make my forehead less shiny than the maybelline bb cream, but it's just the same and I like the colour of the maybelline more for my skin tone . I am considering throwing my tube away which at ~8$ at cvs in the US would not be too painful and help declutter my shelf. i did my best to use it up in the summer because of the high SPF but did not learn to like it more. I do think the packaging looks more professional than the maybelline one though, which looks like something for teenagers, so I take this one for hand luggage only trips on the plane so I'm not embarrassed at security check.