November 24, 2014 | 906 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by amandamorgan

I love love love the idea of this product. I just picked up A Barely Branded as well, and I'm excited to try it out. Inked in Pink would be great as a base, or maybe even on its own set with a powder. I'm wearing it right now on it's own, and it looks mediocre. The issue is that it cracked a bit. It makes my eyes look sort of dry and patchy which is surprising because of the creamy consistency. The packaging is great. I feel like I just need to work with this product a little more. I'm sure I'll find a use for it that I love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

So I got the pink shade which normal I don't do around my eyes because I feel like it makes me look bad but this one looks great one me. I love rocking a grey liner with it and it contributes to my overall look especially if I hit the tanning beds a little first.

All of the Tattoos work differently for me. I really don't like a few of the others but this works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own 3 of these including Inked in Pink and I love this product. Although I own 3 lighter shades and can only speak for their color intensity, IMO they are saturated, easy to apply and last until you're ready to take them off. Budget friendly, easy to find, and great quality too. My lids are oily and I require a primer when wearing powder shadow for more than 3 plus hours and I do not require primer with this product for long lasting wear. I love cream shadows and own MAC paints and paint pots and maybelline has the same quality and lasting power of MAC with a different range of colors. If you have never used a cream shadow these are a great way to get acquainted. Highly recommended product.

This pink has blue under tones and looks great on my nc30-nc35 skin tone, doesn't give me the "tired red eye" look that some reddish/pink shades can give. I also have black hair and brown eyes and this has a wide eyed brightening effect. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

This shade is fabulous. I usually do not like shimmery pinks because for some reason they make my eyes look tired instead of sophisticated.
Well I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this. It's a very warm color, but not intense therefore it does not make my lids look "red."
I use it as a base with Wet N Wild eyeshadow trio in Sweet as Candy. With a pop of a black eyeliner and separate false eye lash trio in the outter corner of my eye makes a perfect cat eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by habana

Very pretty light pink color that I have a hard time finding in powder shadows. Creamy and blends well. I can use it as an eyeshadow color, but I use it more often as a base under a powder shadow. This shadow lasts all day and doesn't crease.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

Meh. It's a pretty standard metallic pink color. It goes on really smoothly and is easy to blend but it's not that opaque and looks like a light wash of pink on the eyes, which is good if you're going for that look. It works pretty well as an eyeshadow base, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is pretty darned close to UD toasted in cream formula. Toasted is definitely warmer and has more of a multi-dimentional effect to it but this is not too frosty or too cool for deeper skinned girls. This is the first drugstore eyeshadow I have bought in ages and I lucked out! I shy away from light frosty shadows yet this one is just so pretty, and lasts a good long while on it's own with no primer. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

Amazing stuff!! I love this soo much. The lasting power is amazing the pink is such a gorgeous color. Doesn't crease. Easy to apply. Worth the price, $5. Totally recommend and gonna repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This is a warm pink shimmer which actually looks very pretty as a wash of color on my lids. Like this a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I love the quality and the colour of it - although I'm not really a big fan of shimmers - I think this is the perfect pink to use, especially when it comes to brightening up your eyes. I usually put this on my lid, then blend it out with a brown eyeshadow on my crease. And the thing is, it might be on the more expensive side of drugstore products but it is definitely worth buying because it lasts for a very very long time. A little goes a long way with this one!