Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

3.0

on 2/25/2014 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love, love, LOVE this stuff! Definitely my HG. My average lashes become fabulous with 2 coats of this stuff, which is pretty awesome for a drugstore brand! Love that it washes off easily with my regular face wash, too (definitely do not assume it's WATERPROOF - water resistant is just what it says!) My only complaint is that I feel like it only lasts me about 4 weeks before it really starts drying out in the tube, so I docked a lippie for that, though that problem is certainly not unique to this mascara. Easy to solve though - just stock up when it's on sale!

on 2/16/2014 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I can't believe this mascara has such a low rating...this is absolutely the BEST mascara I have ever used...and at 47, I've used a lot! I have fairly long, curled lashes, but they are getting more sparse and are quite light naturally. When I apply Clump Crusher I have a method. i start with the top lashes on one eye, go to the other eyes' top, then back to the first eyes' top, then the bottom, etc. that way the coats don't fully dry, which leads to better buildability. I apply probably 4-5 coats and my lashes are PERFECT!! It truly looks like I'm wearing false lashes!! No clumps whatsoever with amazing volume!! Now, I don't think this lengthens dramatically, but it does some and extra length is not what I'm looking for anyway. I prefer Waterproof simply because my eyes water in sunlight or when it's windy. I have the regular formula as well as the brown and they are each fine for different situations. In the past, the only other mascara I have enjoyed this much is Chanel's Inimitable. Unfortunately the price keeps me from buying this one with any regularity. For those who don't care for Clump Crusher, I suggest tweaking the application method a bit. I find it difficult to build if I wait too long between coats. With the method I described above, the results can be astounding!

on 2/12/2014 10:48:00 PM

I've bought this numerous times, and love it. The regular one (non-water-resistant is not as good.
Comes in brown, black and very black. LOVE the brown for a more subtle look, LOVE LOVE the black for any other time. HG of drugstore brands BAR NONE! I have great lashes, but this makes me look like I put fake ones one with two coats. Separated, long, fluttery.

I keep back-ups.

on 2/10/2014 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited after hearing all the good reviews, but I was so disappointed, doesn't hold a curl, its a very wet formula, and its not even waterproof!

on 2/10/2014 11:20:00 AM

2.5/5 lippies
It's an ok mascara. It slightly lengthened and volumized. But like most cover girl mascaras it doesn't hold a curl. It also started to flake off after 5 hrs of wear... So I was picking little pieces of mascara bits off my under eyes...
The packaging is way too bulky.

on 1/27/2014 2:08:00 PM

I went out of my way to buy the waterproof version and only found 'water resistant'. Very disappointed when I came back inside after brushing snow of my car for 5 mins to see I looked like Alice Cooper with it dripping down my face. VERY disappointing and expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Never buying this thing again. I tried putting on 2 coats when I first got this but it still clumped even though that just defeated the purpose of the item. Save money and dont get this product it does not crush clumps.

on 1/21/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

at first i saw this product and thought clump crusher eyy??? ok lets try this for me this cost $10 and change i first tried it on and it was ok then the second application i noticed there were small clumps on my eye lashes and the wand. It was not ok i was furious i payed $10 for a worthless product SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT
BUT...... without the clumps the mascara would've been worth it.

on 1/19/2014 4:47:00 PM

I will not buy this again. My eye lashes did not hold a curl. I threw out two eye lash curlers thinking they were not good. I then bought a new curler, curled an eye used GC Clump Crusher, yet the curl did NOT hold. I used another brand on the other eye and the lashes stayed curled. I have read a few other posts, about this happening to them as well. I don't know what ingredient is in this product, but it will not keep the curl.

on 1/11/2014 3:06:00 PM

I bought this at target a couple of months ago. I bought it because i needed a new everyday type of mascara. This mascara is PERFECT for natural lashes, its the best natural lash mascara i have tried, but frankly i prefer more dramatic lashes. I found the formula not black enough. It curled my lashes beautifully but was not dark enough. I was dessapointed since it was advertissed as a staitement mascara. Went it comes to lashes i like, curled, defined, flamed out looks. The brush was really nice but the formula was a little dry.

Popular Mascaras