November 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

This mascara did nothing for my lashes...I'd rather not use this at all because my bare lashes that I curl look better without it. The major negative about this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by helzierabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Saw it was for free at Ulta with a Covergirl purchase so I decided to give it a try even though I am a DIE HARD lash blast (waterproof) fan. It's not bad, it lengthens your eyelashes and leaves them perfectly combed and clump free, with no volume whatsoever mind you, except for the fact that it is not water resistant like AT ALL. a drop of water and you get the little crumbles. I cry a lot so I won't be purchasing this ever

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by thechain

This mascara works wonderfully- when you have completely clean lashes. This can be difficult if the eyeshadow you use is prone to a bit of fallout. Or if you use powder on your face. I always use mascara last because I'm prone to smudging it otherwise.
Somedays the Clump Crusher really does crush clumps. And my lashes look full and defined. Other days my lashes are so clumpy and look awful. I also don't like the curved brush. It doesn't fit my lashes well (I have wide eyes).
This mascara is definitely hit-or-miss.
It's very affordable, so give it a shot and try it for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by vere21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore mascara its the best! I love how it makes my lashes look. It gives me length but not much volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by AsianWonder805

This is a great mascara!! It has great packaging and a good price. It doesb't clump. The product is a little dry, even new, but it works very efficiently. The wand is just 5-star! The only thing it doesn't do a lot of is lenghting your lashes. It only lengthens them a little. I've already been through a few bottles of these!! Just amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by booboo9002

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara because I liked the look of the brush and I wanted to avoid having to comb clumps out of my lashes after applying. The good news is the brush is very nice and the formula is pretty clump free. Unfortunately I also need the formula to maintain the curl I have to put into my stick straight lashes which this did not do. The water resistant formula is wet and thin which helps keep it from globbing up your lashes I guess but seems to be pretty heavy. Length wasn't noticeable but then I had to angle my head a bit to even see my lashes after I put this mascara on so...yeah.

If you prefer a smaller brush then the regular Lash Blast, don't spend time curling your lashes and your only real pet peeve with mascara is clumping, this mascara may work great for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by tvpn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I suppose I can't be too harsh on Covergirl since this is marketed as the anti-clumping mascara and I didn't have any clumping issues. However, I wear waterproof/water-resistant mascara primarily because it holds curls. I've tried a lot of mascaras (I switch them out every 6-8 weeks) and this has got to be the worst water-resistant formula I've ever tried. My lashes begin to droop about 15 seconds after I apply this. If I'm going to spend time curling my lashes, I don't want my mascara to undo my effort. I've tried curling my lashes after applying this and it still didn't curl. The only way for me to get this to work is by layering it on top of another waterproof mascara. Even then, it would almost start to undo the curl a little bit. I gave it a few good tries, but with all that effort, it's just too much. Straight into the trash it went.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've purchased this twice now and i really like this product. it separates my eyelashes and gives good volume and length. my only complaint is that its not water proof at all. the packaging is amazing and the wand is easy to use so i will continue to buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by OneHelluvaMichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mascara is a staple for me and I usually buy Maybelline. And I'm going to stick with Maybelline after using this. The price and application are ok, about the same as any other mascara. I know it claims to be water-resistant and not waterproof, but if I yawn or sneeze and my eyes water, it comes right off. It flakes really badly too, to the point that it won't even stay on my bottom lashes. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by gcgirlzprez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is okay.

But if nothing else, I will give it this-for me, this is COMPLETELY waterproof! No, seriously, using the power of the FORCE will not get this stuff off!!