Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.3

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 5/29/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received a sample of this with a Sephora order, and I loved it so much, I bought the full size. I have very dry skin, and I use this before my moisturizer just to help my skin a little bit more. Sometimes my skin is so dry, it gets flaky in the middle of the day. If I'm wearing foundation, it will flake though that, which is never a good look. This helps my skin to retain enough moisture throughout the day that my makeup actually stays on. Even though this is so moisturizing, it still feels very light, and not at all greasy or oily. It also soaks into my skin almost immediately after applying it, which is great. I've been using this every day for about five months, and it's only about a third gone. This is a great product in every way.

Absolutely love this. I've gone through a few bottles, I use it morning and night in the winter and nighttime only during the sunny months (switch to something with SPF during the day). Very moisturizing and super light, I don't wake up in the morning all shiny and greasy. Doesn't clog pores either. Love! Totally worth the cost for the quality and you do get a decent amount of product. For reference, I tend to have an oily t-zone and drier cheeks... and this is plenty for me. Girls with really dry skin would probably do well to use as intended with another moisturizer.

on 4/30/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this as a sample from Sephora after hearing Essiebutton on youtube talk about it. I tried this in the middle of winter when my skin was super parched and awful looking. This serum was like a tall glass of water for my thirsty face. I was very sad when my sample ran out. It is a lot of money to spend on basically a moisturizer, but when winter comes around again I just might have to fork over the cash to soothe my dry skin. For now my skin is happy and moisturized since summer is almost here, at least if I do decide to buy it I won't have to use it all year round.

on 4/27/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really love this product, I use this in the am after washing and my skin feels calmer and smoother, definitely hydrated. Although I have really oily skin it has been dry and tight feeling lately so I tried this, I'm glad I did. The serum is very fluid and one pump covers my face and neck, it sinks right in. I will sometimes mix this serum in with my Vinexpert Firming Serum that I use at night if I need added moisture. And of course it is non-comedogenic which is a must for me, I will repurchase :)

on 4/17/2013 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

A little pricey but certainly worth it if you have dehydrated skin naturally. I apply a tiny pea size amount to my face after cleansing and toning. Its extremely light and absorbs very very fast (the toner probably helps speed this up too - i like to leave the toner damp on my face and apply the serum directly on top). then I follow it with my favourite face cream. The final result is soft, dewy skin with a healthy glow. It looks very natural. Not greasy or heavy at all. Would buy again.
Note: I use Vichy Purete-thermale Soothing Toner for dry/sensitive skin. Its a great alcohol-free toner and pairs very well with this serum.

on 3/17/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Lately, my skin has been extra dry and keeps peeling. Traveling has not helped. I have been mixing this at night with a few drops of jojoba oil. I wake up with perfectly happy, hydrated skin. PS: This will not clog pores.

on 3/14/2013 8:21:00 PM

Pros: smell is divine, texture is very light, absorbs quickly, one of the best packaging I've had

Cons: like another comment said, it goes on pretty fast compared with other serums, probably because of the texture.

I like this product, but overall I could not see that much effect on my dehydrated skin.

on 3/14/2013 1:29:00 AM

I'm obsessed with skincare, and serums in particular, but I've never found one like this. Somehow it really calms my skin, and keeps it both hydrated and clear. This isn't an anti-acne product, but it works way better than anything that's supposed to target breakouts for me! LOVE. I'll never go back to anything else. Genuine holy grail product.

on 3/4/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you are sensitive to scents as I am, this is not the product for you. It does works great for travel and keeps the skin Dewey, but I sneeze for 20 min when I use this product.

Back to my homemade blend of water, toner, and oil.

on 3/4/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product & have repurchased, it doesn't over promise & has a shining ingredient list, in fact I think it understates it's great properties. Below is a short summary of the ingredients:

-Grape fruit water, potent antioxidant, 1 of the best anti-aging ingredient, it's can't reverse aged skin, but it can delay it.
-Hyaluronic Acid- great moisturizer
-Glycerin, common emollient, attracts water from air to skin
-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Squalane--more emollients
-Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, tells skin cell what to do (to behave better), especiially good if combined with anti oxidant, which this serum has
-Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate--plant based preservatives, good for people who hate parabens (which I don't really mind)
-Other thickening & bonding agents

Other bonuses:
-Made in France so no animal testing!
-Most ingredients are plant based means less animal derived ingredients.

I took 1 point off packaging because I prefer opage coiner which protects antioxidants better. It is very light weight, ultra moisturizing, sinks in well & quick, makes my less oily, I love it. I really think it would work great for all skin types (especially dehydrated & dry skin) because of it's light texture & anti-oxidant is a all around great ingredient. I recommend to to add another layer of moisturizer unless you have super oily skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Lemon Juice
Retin A

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

Top Rated Caudalie Products