July 29, 2014 | 2029 users online

Powder - Australis - Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lolliepoppies

My HG powder! I use this to set my bb cream and foundation and it works great! It provides extra coverage too, w/c i love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by lauraajayne

I LOVE this powder! It's works great with whatever its worn over, whether its my BB cream or foundation, or even by itself. It keeps the oils at bay, keeps my foundation from melting off after a long day and does make my skin appear cakey. Will definitely continue to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Katesheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very fair and pale skin and I found that this powder didn't have the shade light enough for my skin tone, it also looked slightly orange but maybe that's just because of my fair skin. It was great packaging and it did the job very well apart from the colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by callmesarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I lo. absolutly love this product! Doesn't look cakey! Its very natural and very cheap. I also like the packaging. Comparable to MAC. Definetly re purchasing. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

No doubt my holy grail powder! I can wear this on it's own for days where I don't feel like wearing foundations/bb creams and it still gives me medium coverage! Even when wearing it with my foundation and concealers it doesn't make my skin look cakey. I LOVE this product and for the price (roughly $12) I'll definatly repurchase this, shame it only came in 3 shades. But regardless, I love the Australis brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by monaylisa

This stuff is amazing. Full coverage and never looks cakey. Such a shame it only comes in 3 colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by thebadcactus

I loooooove this powder so much! Had to buy it after using my friend's. I use this powder over the top of my foundation and concealer, it's great that it provides coverage too. I have fairly pale skin and I find the light colour (the lightest) is pretty much perfect for my skin. Not sure I'd say it lasts all day, I find myself re-applying maybe once or twice throughout the day, between classes or whatever. Definitely recommend, my first was running out so I quickly ran out and brought another.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovexx

By far my favourite powder! It's textures is oh-so smooth, gives me extra coverage, and mattifies my face so nicely! I would highly recommend this powder for anyone looking for a cheap high coverage powder! Also the price is amazing i managed to pick it up on sale for $8! Total bargain for such great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by celerytaco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POWDER!!! Got it for the first time about 2 1/2 years ago and have never looked back since: Australis you never fail to please :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by pearled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a great product! I was 100% sold on MAC's Studio Fix, thinking no other powder could compare and I didn't need to try anything else, but then I found a youtube video comparing the two and saying this was a match. I was curious and thought that if it wasn't any good I was only down $11.40.

I wasn't disappointed by this product at all! It's a shame it doesn't seem to get much attention as I don't think it's available internationally and if someone had to buy it online and pay for shipping it detracts from the really attractive feature it has of being super cheap!

But honestly, if you can get your hands on this powder it's so worth it! I have the lightest of the three shades and I'm a MAC NW/NC15 and this suits me just fine! It looks darker in the pan and I was worried the colour wouldn't be light enough for me but I asked several friends if my make up looked any different/worse because I was trying a new powder and they all said they couldn't notice. Now I'm recommending it to everyone - definitely a great product that can get away with being compared to MAC, and not many products can boast that!