October 22, 2014 | 890 users online

Powder - Australis - Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by irf7

Exactly the same as the Mac Pressed powder but a quarter of the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Alexir

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A very cheaply made imported product. I wasted my money on the color natural, I have acquired severe rashes and itching from most Australis products and I do not have sensitive skin, the only good thing was the color. Australis is promoted as an Australian product but the majority of their products are cheaply manufactured and made in a number of Asian countries. Their customer service is really bad. Don't waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by mellie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seems like a nice powder. I consider Australis more as a 'young girls' brand, as the inexpensiveness of the products here make them idea for teenagers, including when I was one.

I have extremely light skin (ivory in colourstay) with a pinkish tone and I think the lightest shade is just a tad too dark/yellowish for my skin unfortunately, which is the reason I won't buy it again. So low rating cause of the lack of range of colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lolliepoppies

My HG powder! I use this to set my bb cream and foundation and it works great! It provides extra coverage too, w/c i love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by lauraajayne

I LOVE this powder! It's works great with whatever its worn over, whether its my BB cream or foundation, or even by itself. It keeps the oils at bay, keeps my foundation from melting off after a long day and does make my skin appear cakey. Will definitely continue to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Katesheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very fair and pale skin and I found that this powder didn't have the shade light enough for my skin tone, it also looked slightly orange but maybe that's just because of my fair skin. It was great packaging and it did the job very well apart from the colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by callmesarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I lo. absolutly love this product! Doesn't look cakey! Its very natural and very cheap. I also like the packaging. Comparable to MAC. Definetly re purchasing. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

No doubt my holy grail powder! I can wear this on it's own for days where I don't feel like wearing foundations/bb creams and it still gives me medium coverage! Even when wearing it with my foundation and concealers it doesn't make my skin look cakey. I LOVE this product and for the price (roughly $12) I'll definatly repurchase this, shame it only came in 3 shades. But regardless, I love the Australis brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by monaylisa

This stuff is amazing. Full coverage and never looks cakey. Such a shame it only comes in 3 colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by thebadcactus

I loooooove this powder so much! Had to buy it after using my friend's. I use this powder over the top of my foundation and concealer, it's great that it provides coverage too. I have fairly pale skin and I find the light colour (the lightest) is pretty much perfect for my skin. Not sure I'd say it lasts all day, I find myself re-applying maybe once or twice throughout the day, between classes or whatever. Definitely recommend, my first was running out so I quickly ran out and brought another.