Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Scrub

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Walnut (Juglans Regia) Powder (Juglans Regia), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/13/2009 8:34:00 PM

i love this stuff!!!!! its amazing it even made some of my pimples go away. i would usually have a lot breakouts but ever since i started using this, it stopped my face from have more breakouts love this stuff . It makes my skin feel fresh and its not even expensive. I totally recommend this to everyone!!

on 3/13/2009 8:28:00 PM

This stuff is great!!! omg i love it ,seriously don't no what i would do with out this.It makes my skin feel so fresh and it even made some of my pimples go away! Totally didn't expect that. i love it, amazing stuff. i definitely recommend this to everyone!!

on 3/7/2009 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a new find that I am currently loving. It smells like a beach, the granules feel soft like white sand. The cocoa butter makes keeps the skin soft and moisturized. This leaves no yucky residue, and it doesn't scratch or irritate my skin. I love this scrub at the moment. Time will tell if it's my HG. :]

on 3/2/2009 4:49:00 PM

Smells great. Gentle and moisturizing. So much less abrasive than St. Ives. Rinses clean while leaving a fabulous glow. Plus, it is dirt cheap.

on 2/19/2009 6:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a fantastic scrub.

It is mild yet effective and leaves no residue. It can be used everyday...

Definitely a HG product for me!!

on 12/29/2008 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this scrub a lot,I use it on my face and body....my skin always feels super smooth after using it.

on 10/4/2008 3:43:00 PM

This is a really fine scrub, works pretty good. It smells sooooo amazing ... like you almost want to eat it, but I won't ... the only thing is I would rather have a flip cover rather than a twist cap.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this as part of a bogo free at Ulta. Not disappointed! I couldn't handle the fragrance of the Merle Norman scrub, and the Clinique one from my past feels like sandpaper on my skin. I figured for FREE, what the heck! I found the fragrance to be yummy (cocoa butter) and the texture with the walnut particles were not too fine to feel like sand, not to big like I am rubbing glass on my skin. I have used this a couple of times, and so far so good. My skin feels smooth without being tight. I will continue to use, and at a cost of um...nothing....what more could I ask for??

on 3/29/2008 10:55:00 PM

This makes my skin so smoooooth.. and it smells so delicious! It helps let my night creams soak in better, definitely. I will try the Mint Julep scrub next. I love the tiny beads!

on 3/19/2008 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

i loved the smell of this product and i was in search of a good exfoliating product- unfortunately this did not do much for my skin other than irritate it- but i will continue to use it as a body scrub instead.... (i see someone else also does in the previous reviews) very cheap but i would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin issues... or even tempermental skin... but good for a body scrub!