September 23, 2014 | 1512 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio HD Blush (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by oopsglows

I like this blush. Its super pigmented but when I purchased mine it was stuck inside the pump and did not want to come out! Finally my mom fixed it and well yeah I'm pleased lol! A little goes a very long way! (I have super star) I won't go back out there and repurchase, mostly because I have to be so careful with everything since its so pigmented! I wouldnt recommend to people with real light skin. Is this a yay or nay? It's a yay! (If you're into that bold shade and can work with this easily) well hoped I helped!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

It was a pain trying to get this product but it was well worth it. I actually paid extra on Amazon because I didn't want to just buy one product on ELF and pay for the shipping. I thought I would play it safe and go for the lightest shade (Headliner) which is a light mauve. It looks beautiful on my cheeks and it lasts basically all day. I don't reach for it too often because it takes quite some time to put on and blend out so I only wear this when I'm not going to school or work.

My Kmart recently had these in stock and from my success with Headliner, I decided to pick up Showstopper because crazy enough, I wanted the purple color in the packaging but it turned out to be a fuschia on my cheeks. Showstopper was incredibly stubborn to blend out so I ended up looking like Pikachu! Too bad I can't return it but be very careful with these blushes. I would recommend starting off with Headliner or Superstar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Fleurdesol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Everything is awesome about this blush!
The price: 3$ !
The packaging: A pump, great for controlling the amount needed (!! you only need a tiny bit!!)
Although it is quite pigmented, I prefer pumping a tiny amount on my clean hands (on wrist) and stippling the rest on my cheeks with the E.L.F. small stipple brush.

My shade is in Superstar and I find that it complements all skin tones! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Lizpaola25

I love all the HD blushes. Yes, they are super pigmented, but if you apply this on your and then use a stippling brush to swipe on cheeks. Then make sure to blend. It lasts all day and it's absolutely perfect. This is really HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Shubbing

I got this in Headliner, which is a pretty and subtle pink, suitable for everyday use. Highly pigmented and a little goes a long way! Tried blending and applying it with my fingers initially, and the results were a little disappointing, too little and I couldn't really see the colour on my cheeks or too much, and it would get tricky trying to balance the colour on both sides.

I later got myself a sigma brush which worked wonders with this. First, I put a little on my hand, then pick up the colour with the brush and apply on my cheeks in circles or strokes. The blush will last you through a night if you set it with loose powder!

The price is unbelievable! Would definitely repurchase and also get them in other colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

purchased superstar. wow wow wow! the most perfest color ever. nice neutral pink something a bride to be should wear on her wedding day. stayed put for 7 hours (i wore covergirl oil free make up....light dusting of nyc loose powder in translucent) no touch ups at all. holygrail stuff! highly reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried the colour Showstopper today for the fist time which is a bright corally pink colour. The pigmentation is amazing, I have to say try to squeeze quarter a pump if you are only using on the cheeks, and half a pump if you want to apply on lips. Shake well before dispensing product because the formula separates inside the bottle sometimes so just in case.

I applied this on the cheeks and was amazed how pigmented this was. With a stippling brush dab it on the hands then cheeks to avoid applying too much, then blend away. I blend over it with a foundation brush (the one that I used for foundation) to soften the colour more. Once set, it won't move and will stay as is the entire day.

I also applied it to my lips over a layer of lip balm, and the colour was amazing. The formula sets to a semi-matte finish over the lip balm and stays for about 4 hours.

Would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have headliner. I have very fair skin but this is amazing. It's very concentrated and you only need a tiny dot. I put it on a beauty blender and then stipple it on and blend really well. Sometimes I put a little foundation on top to help the blending process. My only complaint is that the packaging can dispense too much product very easily. I actually prefer this to my benefit posie tint. More hygenic and 1/10 the price! Also very long lasting. Will last all day in normal wear or 6 hours in a pool!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by B_brown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is extremely pigmented, which I thought would work well for my skintone (I estimate that I am a MAC NW45). As it turned out, it was too pigmented; a large drop of the blush was way too much for one cheek, yet a tiny drop wasn't not enough to go on smoothly. I bought the blush in Showstopper, which is a vibrant, deep purple. When the quantity applied is *just* right, it looks fairly cute, but it is too difficult to get the quantity just right. So I would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by electroTABBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I actually really love this product once it's blended out correctly. It does have super super pigmentation but as long as you are placing on the proper area of your cheek, don't blend it out too close to your nose and mouth, and use a good brush this stuff looks wonderful and it lasts really long! Definitely lasts longer than any powder blush I've used.

I use this after my liquid foundation and before setting powder. Then after blended out this liquid blush, I set my face with the ELF Mist and Set spray. It really helps it hold for a long time. I love love love this. I have the shade "Superstar", it looks great with my medium/tan skin. I'm definitely repurchasing eventually!

Only thing is, the small pump is hard to control how much product you get out of it so you'll most likely end up with more product than you need on your hands or brush.