April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio HD Blushes (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Moaner

I adore these blushes! They have great color pay off, soft dewy finish and it lasts all day! I honestly can't say enough good things about this blush. Because they are so incredibly pigmented, what I do to avoid looking like a makeup disaster is I put a pump on the top of my hand, swirl it into a thin large circle and then dab my large stipple brush in it and then apply to my cheeks in quick stippling motions. This allows for a soft, blended colored cheek that has just enough color. These can be tricky but once you get a system worked out, they are amazing! The only downside to this product is the packaging. While I appreciate the pump, it's hard to control how much product comes out therefore some gets wasted. But really, for the price, it's not a big deal. I will definitely be keeping these as a staple in my makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by PilatesGal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I own it in Superstar and just reordered in Headliner. I love it for the staying power, and for the "glow from within" effect. The package is cute and small and would be perfect for travel. I have learned how to get a "half-pump" to come out, which I put on the back of my hand. I use an ELF stipple brush to pick up product from the back of my hand and put it on my cheeks. It's very natural looking and not streaky. I own a cream blush and this is much less greasy in texture. I can't imagine that it would make anyone break out as you use such a tiny tiny bit on your skin (some ends up on the brush). For $3, how can you go wrong here?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by glitterattime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this blush in the shade superstar for $3.00 on eyeslipsface.com, it is a rosy peach color with no shimmer or glitter. This color looks fantastic on my fair complexion. I like the pigmentation of this Blush but I do not find that it overwhelms my fair skin. for a cream blush it does not leave my skin oily or shiny looking. It sets nIcely to a "soft focus effect" and looks good on camera like an HD blush should. I applied this blush with a stipple brush that I also bought at eyeslipsface.com, I also used an empty powder pan to swirl the cream around in because it will stain your hands and I wouldn't recommend apply apply it straight from the bottle to your face. I sometimes like to layer a powder blush on top for extra color. Some people complain about the packaging saying too much comes out but I have mastered the half pump and it works perfectly. when you get this blush it looks very small, you get about 10 milliliters of products but you don't need much at all to do both cheeks. This blush has not broken me out so far which is another plus. The lasting power of the stuff is incredible they should claim it's waterproof because if you get it on your hands it takes a good 2 to 3 washing to get it off. I also don't need to touch up so if you are looking for a good long lasting blush this one is for you! Overall love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ham1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the packaging, but I agree with a reviewer a few spaces below. The blush is way too difficult to blend. At first, it's really creamy, but when I add it to my cheeks, it is hard to blend. I ended up with horrible streaks and looked like I needed a makeup intervention. The leftover over blush that came out in one pump became wasteful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I originally bought this in Superstar and I loved it so I went back to Walmart and bought Headliner. I like Headliner a lot too, but it is second to my love for Superstar. Superstar packs more punch and seems to last a touch longer than Headliner. Superstar also has a bit more orange and I'm really drawn to corals, but I am super glad I picked up both.

The product wasn't runny when I bought it. They are actually really think and looked dried out so I had to warm them up a bit between my hands before I could get anything to pump out. I felt like with the Superstar blush I had to pump forever before anything came out and when I finally got blush out I pumped out WAY too much! You seriously need like a pin dot to apply. I would suggest you start out with small amounts and build up on your cheeks, otherwise you will get the dreaded clown face!

I will definitely pick up more of these in the future....probably all of them! The lasting powdering is the bestest, but it is summer and I expect that I will have to reapply all my makeup more, this included. It is small enough you could throw it in your bag no problem. I haven't tried to see if you could use this as a lipstick, but I imagine you could......(will have to try this out).

For $3 I think these are worth experimenting with. If you have to choose between Superstar or Headliner....I'd advise Superstar, unless you are more of a pinky-pink makeup fan. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Mands783

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know that everyone's skin and preferences are different but I just can't believe there's even a single negative review for this product! I own 3 colors: Headliner, Superstar, and Diva... love them all! I read that someone had a problem with how much the pump dispenses but to counteract that I just don't depress the pump all the way down. It is VERY pigmented and you HAVE to be EXTREMELY careful with how much you apply... less is more and you can always build upon what you've applied already if you like. On their site, they say to put the initial pump on your hand but I just do it onto some other surface to avoid having to try getting it off my hand... this stuff lasts!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by CatTien

I ordered this product on their website, hoping i'd love it. But I don't... It's way too hard to blend. The pump-pumps too much out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh! I really wanted to like/use this blush. I got the lightest color and WOW, it's way too dark. The product comes out too fast for me as you only need a tiny bit and the blending is horrible, I could not get it blended in right to save my life. I had to start my makeup all over. Sorry E.L.F. I love most products but this one, in my book, is a failure for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Helzbelz25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wowzers this is so crazy the pigment is wild. You need to squeeze a match head size on the lid and then apply as it will look clownish. Great colour I love diva look the swatches up on YouTube some great tutorials on how to use aswell.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethCML

The color rang is amazing! The only problem is the blush is too pigmented. I never thought I would say this about a drugstore blush. I currently own 5 shades but every time I go to use them it takes me 5-7min to blend the color out! Even when it blend it out I can still see the line where the blush stats and ends. The other down side is the packaging. I love it but even the smallest pump releases to much product. (FYI: you have to shake the blush before each use. It separates)