July 29, 2014 | 1987 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio HD Blush (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have headliner. I have very fair skin but this is amazing. It's very concentrated and you only need a tiny dot. I put it on a beauty blender and then stipple it on and blend really well. Sometimes I put a little foundation on top to help the blending process. My only complaint is that the packaging can dispense too much product very easily. I actually prefer this to my benefit posie tint. More hygenic and 1/10 the price! Also very long lasting. Will last all day in normal wear or 6 hours in a pool!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by B_brown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is extremely pigmented, which I thought would work well for my skintone (I estimate that I am a MAC NW45). As it turned out, it was too pigmented; a large drop of the blush was way too much for one cheek, yet a tiny drop wasn't not enough to go on smoothly. I bought the blush in Showstopper, which is a vibrant, deep purple. When the quantity applied is *just* right, it looks fairly cute, but it is too difficult to get the quantity just right. So I would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by electroTABBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I actually really love this product once it's blended out correctly. It does have super super pigmentation but as long as you are placing on the proper area of your cheek, don't blend it out too close to your nose and mouth, and use a good brush this stuff looks wonderful and it lasts really long! Definitely lasts longer than any powder blush I've used.

I use this after my liquid foundation and before setting powder. Then after blended out this liquid blush, I set my face with the ELF Mist and Set spray. It really helps it hold for a long time. I love love love this. I have the shade "Superstar", it looks great with my medium/tan skin. I'm definitely repurchasing eventually!

Only thing is, the small pump is hard to control how much product you get out of it so you'll most likely end up with more product than you need on your hands or brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

ETA: I ended up buying Superstar and Headliner - both are beautiful. I highly recommend Headliner for light, warm complexions - it's softer than the deeper berry tones, more innocent looking, and gives a pretty glow to your cheeks.

Better than the MUFE HD blush. Insanely pigmented cream blush in a cute (and hygienic!) pump bottle. I have this in Diva and Encore (both berry type hues) and will be ordering some more. Both are super pretty and you need to be really careful - the first time I used this I pumped out a smallish amount and it was insta-clown face.

You really only need a tiny drop - seriously the tiniest drop, maybe 1/10 of a pump works for both cheeks (that is really my only issue - it pumps out too much product sometimes). I usually sheer this out with a drop of moisturiser for a lighter look or apply on it's own for more intense colour. It can be layered as well with no caking or pilling over other make-up. Works well either applied with fingers or a stipple (skunk) brush. It meshes very well with foundation or on bare skin to look like a healthy flush, and dries to a matte but very natural soft finish. It will take about 10-20 seconds for it to set, more time than for example Benetint or those more liquid type products, but this allows you to blend it perfectly without streaking, and once it sets you're good to go. I use a dab on my lips too - it looks like a creamy matte lipstick, or under lip balm for a toned-down colour. Just be warned if you do use this on your lips - it stains quite strong and you may need oil/oil-based make-up remover to get it off. I could not wipe this off my lips when I came home from work and had to literally scrub it off with baby oil. Gorgeous colour choices and the shades are pigmented enough to show up on a range of skin tones (I am currently NC20 in MAC, my sister is NC35 and these look great on her as well). Unlike with most powder blushes that fade away on my skin, this stuff stays put for at least 8 hours on me. On my lips, obviously it doesn't last as long, but the stain remains for hours - and like I mentioned above, the stain it leaves may need to be removed with oil/make-up remover because it really holds on for dear life.

Bottom line - this is an outstanding and versatile cream blush. For $3 you really can't go wrong!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

eyes lips face, you crazy company! For a $3.00 purchase I now have a highly pigmented long lasting cream blush that is matte and doesn't put dots all over my face.
Using just a tiny bit and blending it in with your small stipple brush I achieve a gorgeous flush or color.
Superstar is the color I used and it is a light rosy/coral. I will try Headliner next. MUFE HD step aside!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing, and it's also really cheap! Before I bought it (I have it in 'Headliner' and 'Diva'), I read reviews saying how pigmented it is. And they were right! I really have to watch how much product I pump out, because you need SO little, unless you wanna look like a clown. I use like, a 1/10 of a pea-sized amount on each of my cheeks, and even that's too much some times. Don't let the colours intimidate you. If you watch how much you put on, they come out beautifully on your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great example of how a $3 product can save your face for the day. These blushes are nothing short of fantastic and so incredibly affordable! Before you try it you have to know a couple of important things about this stuff first however. Don't apply it directly to your face or you will leave the house looking like a clown. Use one pump on the back of your hand and a brush. Swirl it around the back of your hand with the brush until you get the intensity you would like to see on your cheeks, then you tap the brush to yours cheeks a little at a time and spread the blush around as you go. Follow these rules and you'll fall in love with this blush.
You will get better results by approaching this blush with caution and applying a little at a time as you go. I apply mine over my foundation and then I set it with powder.
These blushes are SUPER pigmented and stay put for a very long time, not to mention that a little goes a long way. The packaging is great, I love the pump bottle. I don't have anything like it. None of my other cream blushes come close to this one when it comes to color payoff...NONE!
Good luck if you try it. You'll be amazed at how good this stuff is for the price!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow are these EXTREMELY pigmented. Even the tiniest of squirts is probably still too much. I bought the lightest pink which is Headliner and when I initially put it on I looked like a clown. It's darker than it appears to be which was a little disappointing for me. But fortunately this product is very blendable. I squirt as little as I possible can on the back of my hand and tap it on my cheeks with my fingers and then buff it in with dense brush. I would like to discover a good brush to use with this, I'm trying things and I will update if I do. But anyway you definitely get your money's worth with this product. I will probably repurchase in 10 years when this finally runs out..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this stuff. when you have dark skin it's sometimes hard to find blushes that show on your cheeks but these blushes are crazy pigmented. they blend nicely and don't leave your cheeks greasy.The best way to apply these is a stippling or buffing brush. the shade selection is quite lovely and you can mix them to get a lighter or darker shade as you wish. the only complaint I have is the packaging, it's cute but the pump tends to give way more product than you need so you have to press very gently.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by girlnotgrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best E.L.F. product I've ever purchased. I cannot express enough how LITTLE of this product goes a LONG way. The color payoff is so impressive, especially at this price point, where products tend to be less pigmented. I love Clinique cream blushes, but I can't afford them, so this is my staple replacement.