September 16, 2014 | 1807 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by nihaobrookey

takes ALL my face makeup off in one wash like no other, and doesn't break me out and I feel that it actually helps my skin since I am very prone to clogs and the occasional breakout so happy to have found this as nothing has ever taken my makeup off this easy! my HG :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Gen12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seriously love this thing it melts my make up off like nobodies business very inexpensive and doesn't leave my face feeling dry !!! I love it will defiantly be repurchasing after a run out

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by veebaby

Love this face wash I recently had the worst breakout of my life bought all this expensive stuff at sephora wasted lots of money and everything was leaving my skin red and raw but this gentle wash has beer doing wonders in clearing my skin up doesn't dry my skin out and removes eye make and it was only 5buks cant . Wrong with this one

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this cleanser, before this I was using Purpose, but occasionally Purpose would make my skin feel dry or stripped. This cleanser doesn't do that at all, my skin feels balanced and clean, without feeling stripped. This cleanser is great at removing makeup, and works well with my clarisonic. I can even use it on my eyes, and it removes light eye makeup without burning and stinging my eyes. It has a pretty strong floral scent that people may not like, but all in all, it's a good inexpensive cleanser that gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by hmagoun7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cleanser is amazing. It smells great and my skin truly looks brighter after rinsing. And of course, it's an excellent price as all of Ponds' products are. I usually use this in the mornings so my skin looks radiant to begin the day. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has really helped with congestion for me and removes makeup and sunscreen well without irritation, though I found it a bit drying for the area around my nose. I followed with my usual moisturizer and no more problems. It has a nice consistency and rinses clean off the skin. I only need to use about a nickle sized amount for my whole face and neck. My face feels soft and looks less dull so I can say it does what it says. The matching facial scrub is also delightful to use so I'm looking forward to trying the towelettes next.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by tara2dope

Yes Yes YES! I have finally found the perfect facial cleanser!!!!! This cleanser is perfect...doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't burn, doesn't irratate eyes, removes eye makeup pretty adequetely, and leaves skin clean and soft. Such a simple, wonderful product. My skin has never looked this good until now. DEFINITELY will buy again, dare I say HG?!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

This meets all my criteria for the perfect facial cleanser. It goes onto the face without having to wet skin first, it removes all make-up including eye make-up, it does not irritate the eyes, it does not dry the skin, it does not foam, and it is easy to find and is priced right. Love, love, love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by GrantMichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this so much! Rec'ed it to my straight roommate who almost bought zest bars "for his face". This is the complete opposite of a zest bar. Foams up really nice but doesn't dry you out. Recommended for people with oily skin but don't respond well to gel cleansers. Pairing this with an antioxidant serum and oil control moisturizer works really well for me. LOVE!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by alcMD2peds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful cleanser for sensitive, combination skin. Truly seems to clean well without overdrying. I am acne-prone and my face cleared up using this with my Clarisonic. The best part is the price!! Smells nice, too.

EDIT: dried my face out when used daily.