July 29, 2014 | 972 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Concealergeek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG! This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried.I have some slightly pigmented areas but not mayor problems . I look for foundations that even my skin tone and do something for my dull face some mornings. It looked fine at the counter but after one hour my skin looked grey and sick. I have combination skin and my dry areas were as dry as a dessert. My skin looks better without it! I have tried with and without primer. Perhaps it works better for oily skin, but for me is a nightmare. I went back to Clinic's Even better. Even skin tone and decent glowy finish. B

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A pretty decent foundation in the high-end range. Actually it is quite affordable in HE brands. The shade 010 is not a perfect match for me, leans a bit pink, that might even be too pink for pink undertones. Besides the color, I have nothing to complain,a little higher than medium coverage, great texture for combination skin. Smells wonderful but not offensive (compared to Guerlain and Chanel foundations which are typically highly fragranced) Last a good 8 hours. So far, no cons.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cost and arm and a leg, is slightly pink for my very yellow skintone, has to be applied quickly or it starts to 'set', smells delicious (bf keeps sniffing my face!), and to seal the deal, a whole gunk went in my eye by mistake and it didn't burn! Winning.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by mariatherese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a tester of this foundation in the colour 020, which was a perfect match. When I tried it on at home I almost ran back to the store to buyt it; it was amazing! I found it easy to apply (I used my fingers), the coverage was fabulous, the colour matched me and though I find it a bit expensive I really liked it.

After five hours I looked in the mirror, and realized that my face was glowing like a discoball. I have no idea why, and I have tried it for two days with and without primer, but it makes me shine like the sun. I don't know if the foundation would make me break out, because I easily do, when I just could not use it anymore.

My skin i combinated, slilghtly shiny in the T-zone (but not normally like this foundation made me!), somewhat dehydrated and easily breaks out.

Too bad! Really thought I had found my HG foundation there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by yukiewawa

I love this foundation! I have combination skin and when I apply La Roche Posay Cicaplst and Diorsnow sunscreen before this the result is dewy finish and gives me a heathy glow(but not oily!). It lasts over 8 hours(from 8 in the morning until I get off from work around 6). I only need to blot my nose during mid-day. I am Asian with pale skin and a bit of pink undertone and #010 works great. It does not sink into pores and emphasize them like the RMK gel creamy foundation I had! I found the finish is most beautiful and traceless when I use Shiseiso's brush 131 to lightly dab onto my face in a bouncing motion. I would definitely repurchase this foundation again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by miramania

Too expensive for what it gives, which is nothing special. Feels dry on my skin and gives me an unflattering coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by kyliechester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this product after much debate between it and the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. Alas, Dior won me over with their shade range and nice girls at their counter, and I must say, so far I am quite pleased. I have combination skin, but I do get quite dry around my mouth and nostrils, which makes wearing foundation a challenge because pretty much everything clings to those little flakes and magnifies them. But this Dior number is pretty much flawless over all areas of my face, it just glides over the drier areas and like blends my skin into the most perfect, even texture. But the incredible part is that it literally looks like NOTHING. Like seriously, even in my magnifying mirror, it was really hard to detect. AMAZING. Now, I should say that it is quite a dewy finish, but I enjoy that, especially for the spring and summer, and with a light dusting of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish overtop it lasts all day. I'll continue to use and see how it works out but I foresee a very bright future.

EDIT: If you're thinking about purchasing this foundation, stop think and DO IT! Just keep in mind that it oxidizes quite a bit, so I would go a shade lighter than you think you would need. After about a half an hour, it will oxidize into the perfect shade for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Makeupskinguru

Hands down the best foundation I've ever used !! My skin type: Sensitive Combination, dehydrated, acne prone. - This foundation has never broken me out ( I've been using it for about 7 months ) first of all , which is a huge , HUGE thing for me ( I simply despise those pesky little buggers) . My skin is extremely prone to breakouts , and I've tried just about every foundation I could get my hands on to hide them from cold cruel world ( Lol ) . Some of the brands I've tried : MAC ( STAY AWAY. ) I was a cakey, oily, pimply mess within hours. Lancôme , very mask-like on the skin , not as much as MAC but I could still feel it too much . Clinique , ooohh Clinique , how I wanted to love you so , but alas , you have failed me ( Acne Solutions ( which CAUSED ACNE!) , Perfectly Real, Stay Matte , Redness Solutions ( WHICH ACTUALLY CAUSED REDNESS!) you can keep it. Bobbi Brown , ehh so, so , not bad, but nothing to write home about. Laura Mercier , the Oil-Free foundation felt like a combo of cement and glue , gross! Chanel , I breakout every time I wear Chanel ( ex. Vitalumiére Aqua ) , but I know people who love it , sooo if you love it great , but in my opinion this is so much better. I've tried several other brands also , but I'll just continue to bore you so , now what you've been waiting for , ....drum roll please......THE ACTUAL REVIEW !!! YAY! ....and I promise I'll try to keep it short and sweet ( ...hahaha) Well here it goes . This foundation doesn't , 1. Break me out, 2. Oxidize ( I'm very pale w/ yellow undertones) , I use shade 011, 3. Streak or cake ( a disposable sponge is a good way to applying this ). 4. Make my skin too dry or to oily ( for people who said it makes their skin dry , use a better moisturizer , unless you have chronically dry skin of course). This foundation does 1. Make you skin look flawless and it still looks like skin , not a cake face , I get compliments on my skin everyday ( bonus :) ) . Go buy it , you won't regret it , and the price isn't that bad either, just get a sample at least :)

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

I have a love/hate relationship with this product.
What I love:
-Liquidish texture, which is very easy to work with.
-Velvety finish.
-Good color match.
-Build-able.

What I hate:
-Not sensitivity-friendly.
-Can be drying.
-Not long lasting.

I have combination skin and this product is great on those days when my skin is moisturized and not irritated. However, when the weather is drier this foundation can be quite drying as well... This foundation lasts about 6 hours without retouching. After that, if kind of fades away.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup3791

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm leaving this for people that used the original formula....
Why oh why did you change it Dior!!! It was perfect as it was and now you've changed the formula. The SA said the shades were identical!! No way!! I was 020 light biege. The new 020 is much darker!!! I'm gutted and as a result have defected to another brand (that I wish I'd found earlier as is even more perfect than the original dior nude skin!).

p.s my new HG... See my post for Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua