April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Saddle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by anelmora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Saddle is my go to crease color for an everyday look. Love it with all that glitters on the lid and this on the crease

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by htaylorrn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this to fill my brows. I have light auburn hair (dyed) and dark blonde brows naturally. I often get asked how I get my brows to match (from the folks who know I used to be blonde). Looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by 777britt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eyeshadow I have ever used! Admittedly, I am a huge fan of MAC, but I would have to say that for my colouring this is the best eyeshadow out there. It's matte so can be worn everyday or can be dressed up - I love matching it with 'Woodwinked" for a dash of sparkle. It makes my brown/hazel eyes really stand out without looking like I'm wearing an "in-your-face" shadow. Best eyeshadow out there!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by JCM123

MAC eye shadows rarely disappoint and this is another winner! Beautiful shadow and excellent for a softer/brown smoky eye or just in the crease to add depth!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Outstanding color from MAC. This is a red/orange/brown with just the right amount of pigmentation for creases or under the eye. The formula is soft and buttery and blends easily without looking muddy. It's an excellent compliment to Swiss Chocolate but much lighter. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another winner from MAC - this color is versatile and warm. I love to pop this in the outer corner or use it as a crease color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this color because the shade isn't as dark as most brown colors. I use this as a crease color for natural looks and I absolutely love it! MAC eye shadows are pretty pigmented. The only con is that it's kind of expensive ($14.50)

EDIT: This is the first MAC eyeshadow that I've ever purchased, and sadly I don't really see myself reaching for it as much anymore. I think the problem I have with this is that it has a lot of orage/red undertones and I don't think that really suites my skin tone. I have light/mdeium asian skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color and I don't have to second guess myself. It's an orange brown and a great crease color for tanned or dark skins. I highly recommend it. (MAC NC42/43).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bttrflyrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is gorgeous! I use it as an all over lid color with MAC's embark in the crease and outer V. I absolutely love the way it looks. This shade is very versatile because you can pair it with darker colors for a seductive nighttime look, and you can pair it with more neutral shades for an everyday look. Not only does it look great on the eyes, but it is the perfect shade for me for contouring cheekbones! Will definitely purchase again once I hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by dapich

This is my go to crease color. My first eyeshadows from mac over 10 years ago included paradisco, saddle and another color that I displaced. Saddle is one I will always keep in my 15 pan palette. I love this colr against my golden skin tone. It has red and orange hues in this brown, just lovely.