April 19, 2014 | 1774 users online

Makeup Brushes - Urban Decay - Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Iamzettesui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There are no brand of brushes like sigma, real techniques, elf, etc... here in Qatar (hate this country), you can either buy MAC which is too pricey or a cheap brushes made in China. Since I don't like to purchase products online, I made a research on a good foundation brush which are available here in Doha and it reach me a link to MUA review.I went to Sephora store and try different foundation brushes but I keep eyeing for this UD Good Karma OBB and finally I bought it.

I'm so happy that I did bought this brush, the bristles are so soft, it made my liquid foundation (Maybelline 24/7)/puff powder (Max Factor) combo to have a perfect finish, the handle and dome size is just perfect. Now I run out of words how to describe this brush but it really works well.

If you're eyeing for this brush go ahead and you would not regret it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by bizworth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I bought this brush, I used my fingers to apply foundation. Not anymore! This is my #1 go-to for liquid foundation. I bought this brush when I got a sample of UD Naked Foundation at Sephora. I didn't like the foundation but I did love the brush, so I kept it. Currently I'm using it with Lancome Teint Miracle and it looks fabulous.

It's SO easy to apply foundation with it and it looks excellent every time. It picks up color wonderfully and it's so easy to get an even, smooth finish all over your face. I just stipple a few dabs over the areas where I want coverage (cheeks, chin, nose + a little dab on my forehead) and then blend all over my face. I get great coverage where I need it, and sheer coverage everywhere else. Perfect and foolproof.

It can't get into little crevices(like around the eye area) but I think all stippling brushes have that shortfall. I usually just use my fingers or a smaller brush for that.

The only thing I dislike is that it takes a while to dry after using it. If I wash it at night it's still damp in the morning, so I have to wash it in the morning so that it's dry for the next day's use. Not a big deal, just requires a small amount of planning on my part.

Oh, and it's held up to many a washing. I wash it ~once a week. Some of the purple color has faded from the bristles but they are in good condition otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

I am IN LOVE with this brush. I know I probably bought into the marketing gimmick when I bought this to use with my UD Naked Skin foundation (like is recommended) but it has totally been worth it! It's SO soft, washes remarkably well (never sheds or dries misshapen), and truly does help to blur out imperfections when applying liquid foundation or balms. I usually mist it ever so slightly with a spray bottle (so it's barely damp... I may be crazy, but I think it helps my foundation apply even more smoothly) and use a gentle pump of Naked and then apply it using small, circular motions. The finished result is always very smooth and soft looking.
I have only used this with my Naked foundation but think it would probably work pretty well with any other liquid foundation or balm as long as it's not too thick.
I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a quality foundation brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ReecesPeeces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG. Gentle buffing blends foundation seamlessly. Adore.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dlessard

Great brush! Very soft! I bought this brush after the rep from ULTA used it to apply Naked BB cream and the Naked Skin. I loved how it felt on my skin. My color for Naked Skin wasn't in stock but I bought the brush anyway. I have used it to apply my Dermalogica treatment foundation and Garnier oil free BB cream. It works beautifully! Blends well and seems like I use less makeup when I use it. I would defiantly purchase again if I needed to!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by rgrs813

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you wear foundation, you must buy this brush. It's perfect and applies any kind of base with goof-proof yet expert precision. It's not abrasive and it really does blur imperfections. The best brush I've ever owned!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by bettyboop530

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seriously I have never been in love as much as I am i love with this brush.. It is so wonderful especially when paired with the Naked foundie.. blends well and the finish is oh so airbrush effect which everybody does love, right?! Another thing that made me fall in love with this brush is when I used it with my Loreal Touche Magique concealer, which I just tossed around my vanity kit after using only twice because I didn't like the effect on me.. well since this brush is good on liquid make up stuffs, I tried using it on the concealer. I put a good amount under my eyes and buffed it around and to my surprise..WOW! FABULOUS! it really made my once not so loved concealer to my very favorite one ... I am in love..

and yes finally I have found my HG foundation brush.. I am starting to love Urban Decay stuffs now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by WintHD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite HG liquid foundation brush! I use a stippling application with MAC Face and Body foundation in C6, and the coverage is even and flawless. I have used many more expensive foundation brushes over the years and none have given me the finish this brush has. I also don't have to use as much foundation, typically just use one layer. The price is amazing, especially considering the quality of the brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush. I have used it with both liquid and powder foundations and it gives a great finish with either. Has not shed at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands-down the best powder brush I have ever used. I used to use the Sephora Bronzer brush #44 to apply my mineral foundation, but I read reviews on this brush and decided to try it.
I haven't looked back since. It does the best job at blending the powder right in. My face looks flawless. And because the head isn't too big, you don't need to worry about picking up too much product. I would repurchase again (though I'm kind of hoping this one will last me for life... yes I am...).