December 19, 2014 | 1560 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Tarte - Clean Slate Poreless 12 hr Perfecting Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Leeleegbb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far this has been the winner for me in pore reduction. It goes on smooth and and really makes my skin look like it has better texture. Other good products are the Sephora primer and Goshs'. Another point...toners really help with skin issues and pore size...so I would recommend finding a toner that works well for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I notice such a difference when using this with my Makeup Forever HD foundation. This silicone substance gives my skin a smooth pearl-like texture. My face is less oily when using this product. It definitely lives up to it's "12 hr" description. My only complaint would be the package, it would be nicer if it had a pump (for sanitary reasons) but I can work around it. The 1 con is definitely worth the many pro's!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This made absolutely no difference in my makeup except it went on a little smoother. I do not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have "normal" skin, but my eye lids, upper cheeks and forehead get oily! I bought this in the pack with two other Tarte primers for $12 Canadian dollars. It feels thick at first, but once you blend it in you can't feel it, It doesn't have a scent, and it really does make my pores look smaller! It makes me face look really smooth! It's okayish with helping with oil, not the best, but not bad. Overall it's a pretty good primer! The only problem I had with it was, it clogged my pores something fierce. I don't get zits, and if I do it's only one or two around that time of the month. But whenever I use this I do get black heads, or white heads. So do watch out!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was looking forward to trying this primer out as it was more natural than most other primers. So I had pretty high hopes for it.
Unfortunately, I can't say it did much. Sure it made my pores slightly less visible. Nothing amazing. Can't say it did much for fine lines either or for keeping my make up where it is.
Luckily, I only purchased a tiny sample tube.
I guess its time for me to fork out on the Benefit Porefessional.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by starbuck777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After using this for several months I'm incredibly sad to say that this primer just didn't work for me. I love tarte's tinted moisturizer and I'm really eager to continue trying their other products though.

Honestly, I thought this was really good primer at first but after some time I noticed that the medium/large sized pores were getting LARGER. Like HUUUUUUUUGE. It completely freaked me out, got sad, thought my skin was doomed for life, until I remembered that this all started happening around the same time I bought this. Perhaps I can't use silicone products, I have no idea, but I'm sad to say that I'll be moving on from the "pore-less" primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Choochay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really large pores, and it doesn't help that I live in a tropical country. This helps my makes my pores appear smaller without that clog-feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a lot of primers and still have not found the 'perfect' one...but this one is pretty damn close. It is a thicker silicone based primer, which is not for everyone but I personally like it. It instantly makes my skin feel smooth and matte and fills in my pores. It makes foundation smooth over really easily, and eveything just looks more flawless. I dont notice a huge difference in the longevity of my foundation wear to be honest. I still get oily in my tzone after about 6-7 hours of wearing my makeup.

I still like this primer just for how it makes my skin feel, and my foundation look. Its also one of the few primers that doesn't break me out so thats a plus!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by kellyjr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this Tarte primer as an all-over face primer & really didn't like it. I didn't think it made my face "poreless" and it didn't mix well with the rest of my routine (didn't blend well over my moisturizers & my mineral makeup looked messy). However, I found a place for it and now I can't live without it. I put a dot of this on my ring finger & then a dot of Neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer for eyes. I rub my ring fingers together to mix and then I spread it around my eyes. I have never had such realistic coverage under my eyes before. No matter what I used or how I applied it, concealer always caked in my wrinkles or looked too bright or didn't cover well. NOT ANYMORE!! This is totally my HG combination for my eyes. The primer keeps the concealer from caking and the best part is that it doesn't look like I'm wearing concealer at all. My eyes just look great! It covers dark circles, hides wrinkles & makes me look like I got 8 hours of sleep. I can't recommend this primer for your whole face because it didn't work for me, but it works great if you just wanna try it around your eyes!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by greencheek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sampled around with a few primers but ive always come back to this one. it does feel kind of thick when it goes on but its pretty smooth and evens out when u apply it. and because i have very oily and acne prone skin, it definitely doesnt break me out. I have been using it summer and winter and havent experienced any issues with my skin. but if i found a primer that it was a little more light i would switch, but so far i havent found anything better than this.