Neutrogena Shine Control Pressed Powder

4.2

Mica, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Silica Silylate --- may contain (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

HG blotting powder that actually does what is advertised CONTROLS OIL. Makes my foundation look fabulous and not cake up! I am getting pretty sick and tired of all the cosmetics and skincare products that say they do something that they do not do! This is powder is amazing and cheap, what more could you ask for?!

I loooove this powder! It's definitely a dupe for the mac blot powder! I think it works better in my opinion not to mention at a fraction of the cost. I lightly brush it on after letting my loreal bb cream set and voila shine free for at least a few hours which says a lot from an oily monster like mysef lol

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am oilier than Kuwait during the first Gulf war. Like a duck after the Exxon Valdez accident, or your average McDonals deep frier.

I've tried almost every oil control method under the sun- primers, powders, any makeup product geared towards or designed for oily skinned people. Physical sunscreen has helped a lot, but a mattifying powder is absolute necessity.

I found this looking for a cheaper alternative to Tarte smooth operator finishing powder, which is balls to the walls, but painfully pricy. Neutrogena makes a stunning oil control product that compares equally in its ability to mattify. I find I have to blot only twice or three times per day rather than 10 or more with other powders. It has a light finish and never cakes.

I am pleasantly surprised by this and will continue to repurchase. $11 or $12 is totally worth it, especially for people struggling with oil control.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've had oily skin since for 30 years. This is hands down the best powder I've ever bought. I apply ulta double duty foundation and then apply neutrogena powder with a brush once I shine up and I'm good for rest of the day. If i apply it first thung n morningthen i usually reapply once during the day. I'm so glad I bought this on a whim and for $12 it's such a great deal. Use a brush for best application or the oil on the pad will gunk it up.

I'm a very oil mess and NOTHING helps me... But this. I am extremely surprised and impressed love this shit will repurchase!

This is a really great product. It really does get rid of shine but it doesnt look white or powdery at all. It works best with a makeup brush apposed to the little puff thing it comes with. I use this in combination with my Aveeno tinted moisturizer and its the perfect duo. This is the one of few makeup items that i cant live without!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is HG, HG, HG!! I love this product. I can't say enough good things about it. I have oily skin and find that most powders don't last on me and I get oily by the end of the day. However when I use this powder, just applying to where I get very oily, I stay matte the whole day. You only need a little bit and it can last you for quite a long time! I've had mine for about 6 months and I haven't hit pan yet even though I use it everyday. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin. Holy grail.

I dont wanna jinx anything yet but this is my HG product so far! I have never used a pressed powder before but i needed something for my shine and also to set my bb cream and prime my bronzer. This is amazing im shocked how well it curbs the shine. The price is worth it even tho its like $13 for a powder... Anyway the packaging is decent and it goes quick with daily use, so u will be seeing powder on the mirror and the outside lol. Use a large brush and u will be set. Hope this helps someone. Btw it has rice protein that i guess soaks up the oil/shine but it doesnt cause breakouts. If anything it might prevent it?... Good luck ladies

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have oily skin and wanted a powder to take that away without make me break out or look cakey. this product is amazing. it does everything it says. I'm not sure if it last for 8 hours but I'm pretty sure its somewhere close to that. definetly will buy again!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product it's amazing. Had to be reapplied in the middle of the day. Way too expensive

Recommended for Normal Skin