Revlon ColorStay Makeup (24 hour formula)

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Alcohol Denat., Alumina, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Laureth-7, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Salicylic Acid, Silk Powder, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Serica (Silk), Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 2/12/2015 9:43:00 AM

This product was awful.

It caked, it highlighted my pores, and the moment you touched it the foundation would roll up into balls of gunk on my face.

I tried it with high end and drugstore primers, tried it with beauty blenders and brushes, but nothing made a difference.

on 2/12/2015 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am really dissapointed!I didn't like it AT ALL!I have acne, so I want a foundation to cover my scars.This does absolutely NOTHING!I have tried it a lot of times trying to love it but let's get real...It goes on patchy and I found that it has a rather light coverage.I couldn't wear it even once.It looks awful on.Don't buy it.I warned you.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This colorstay foundation is awesome and it really got oil-control. If you buy the color which really suits your skin, it will be the best. It is also long-lasting comparing with other ones that i had used before. I really like applying it and I found out that it doesn't need so much time to spread though out my face. But I don't like the packaging of it and it is really difficult to get the right amount of foundation u want to have because it is just a bottle without any pump or something like that.

on 2/10/2015 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love this foubdation! First of all the coverage is amazing and it literally stays on my face for 24 hours! I've tried Mac foundation and bobbi brown ... Bobbi brown which is now 50$ For half the product now ...funny thing is half way through the day all my acne would show and all my imperfections as if I never put on makeup! It was so annoying to reapply a few hours into my day! I have the one for combo oily skin and when I say oily I mean GREASY -- my face gets too oily . This with my becca primer keeps my foundation on my face and I have a dewy look and my skin is glowing ., I still get oily of course but I can just blot away when I need it! I have cuppacino and it's gorgeous on my skin tone! I totally recommend this!

on 2/9/2015 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product in sand beige and I think it is decent, but I am not a huge fan of it. It is very scented and although it´s a pleasant scent, I am wary because my skin is sensitive to fragrance. The shade is too pinkish /pig-colored for my warm skin tone. I expected "sand beige" to have more yellow in it. Coverage is buildable, it blends well. It is not a bad product and I will use it up, but will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I used to love the old formula for this foundation. The new formula is pretty awful.... I went back to this foundation after my acne came back and wanted to really try to cover up my scarring. It did, but it would easily smear off from just touching it throughout the day... It made my face look entirely caked on. Plus, it was causing more acne as well. After I stopped using it I haven't had any new breakouts..

on 2/5/2015 1:21:00 PM

24hrs? perfect skin for 24 hrs and customise to your skin type? Medium to full coverage, love how good it looks when I first applied... but then ....it got so cakey after I dust my Chanel setting powder on (a big NO NO).

Second trial without setting powder, it does provide that perfect looking skin, it does last the whole day and still makes me look fresh when I got home from a full day work (from a distance), just don't look too close in the mirror, cause I can see little tiny patches on the tip of my nose and some other area...

I guess it's not too bad for the price and now I only use it on casual days or maybe I will try using a more moisturising base next time.

I decided to purchase this foundation this past Sunday at Target, same day I purchased the Rimmel BB cream.

I've been looking for a medium/full coverage foundation that will not cake, will not settle into fine lines, and give great coverage (aren't we all). I soooo wanted to love this foundation, because I've read so many great reviews for it ever since it came out, but I have tried revlon foundations in the past, and hated them all. But I never tried the Colorstay. So, I broke down, got the one for dry skin, in the color Fresh Beige - even though it did not exactly have the warm undertones I am wanting. I will admit the color, much to my surprise, did look very natural on me. The coverage however - ugh. Barely. I even tried to build it up a bit. No go. It didn't cake or settle into fine lines though. The Rimmel BB gives more coverage than this Colorstay. I am returning and maybe try the whipped formula.

The Pros: it did stay on, didn't settle into fine lines, didn't cake

Cons: not good coverage - light coverage foundation

Not cheap, but not overly priced either. Will try the whipped formula - read it was better, but of course, never know till one tries.

on 2/1/2015 11:29:00 PM

In terms of drugstore foundation this is amazing however I would like it to have a foundation pump and so the bottle could be better as it's difficult to get the foundation out at times. There is a wide selection of colors and so I doubt anyone would struggle to find their match. Remember this foundation is for oily skin types and won't work for a dry skin.

on 2/1/2015 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So, overall it's a pretty nice foundation, good color match for a drugstore foundation (I'm super pale with neutral undertones.). I usually buy high end foundation for the color match but I was on a budget and grabbed this to tide me over. It's a little pinky but otherwise was pale enough and had decent coverage. It did dry out my skin, which I wasn't very fond of, but the number one thing that just killed me about this was the oxidization. Like I said, I'm super pale, I can't have my foundations darkening much or at all on me and this sadly did. It darkened to an orangey tone which was worse. The bottle also has no pump so product would pour out all over my hand when I used it. It's a nice product but not for me. Plus the formula for oily skin did nothing to combat my oil. Won't be repurchasing