July 31, 2014 | 1820 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a tinted moisturizer or mix it with my ColorStay foundation to create a dewy finish. If I were actually using this as a BB cream, then I would be disappointed. Please keep in mind that this is not a BB Cream as the packaging says. It is not like the BB creams used in Asia and does not do all the things it says so on the package.

I bought this knowing that it would be like a tinted moisturizer and I enjoy it as that. It gives a nice, light coverage and gives my skin a glow. I also like adding a bit of this with my ColorStay foundation to give a bit more life to my skin when I don't want a truly matte finish.

This product itself will last you quite some time. The formula is runny and blends well, so a little bit goes a long way. If you set this with a decent powder, this could last you the whole day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! Definitely the best BB cream that I've ever bought and its got nice coverage, too, for a BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Dnice692000

I like this bb cream... I wear this on the day I work I need something light but looks like skin and not cakey... I just have to touch up in the middle of the day because my skin is very oily

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I a adore this stuff. It has sheer, natural looking coverage... So if you're looking for heavy coverage, you most likely won't like this. I love the shade adjusting quality, it goes on whitish-grayish and then just magically melts into your skin. I am an NC30 at my lightest and I am currently using the Medium shade. It is just the tiniest bit pink, but it's so sheer that when I set with a yellow-based powder, it's undetectable. I have acne prone skin, and have not had any breakouts from this product. It lasts in Florida humidity and feels sooooo light. The packaging is very attractive. Will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by NissieBui

Absolutely love this stuff! Would have given 5 lippies if it didn't make me so oily. I feel this will be great for those with normal to dry skin. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this covers my redness and doesn't make me breakout. Leaves such a nice finish and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Great buy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Herkillerinstinct

This cream tends to be on the darker side for us pale people but the overall quality of it and the fact that it's coverage makes my skin look great negates the darkness of it. I just use it on my hair line and neck to make sure the color blends well. I love this cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by mmyao24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bb cream! I went to ulta and bought it for about $11, which for me, is a pretty good price. I wear the shade light, and it was just "this much" too light for me but overall, nice texture nice color and it blends out really easily. But it's more on the watery side so if you have oily or combination skin I wouldn't recommend it. But for normal to dry skin, it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think i will love this thing!... I used this yesterday for the first time and i have to say that i don't remember the last time that my face looks so nice, even and beautiful... until now. I have a really uneven skin tone, acne prone and yesterday my skin was even tone and flawless. Well, i want to still loving it so i wish this does not make my face break out.. I really hope not because i really really loved how it looks and my makeup last forever!.. If something change my mind i will let you know jeje...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Lo08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this BB cream for over a year and love it. You don't need a lot to fully cover your face and it hides blemishes, redness, and other unsightly things. It's also lighter than things like foundation so it won't make you feel cakey or gross. It comes off easily at night and usually lasts all day. If I have a pimple or something I usually put something else over it but it is a great base if you want to put something a little heavier on top. I think it's between $20-25 at the drug store but one tube lasts me a long time. On the flip side, you could buy a Clinique bb cream for $10-15 more and I find that works a little better at evening my skin tone but for 20 bucks and for the amount of time it lasts, I have no complaints! I usually moisturize before I put this on so I can't speak to how well it moisturizes, but the SPF is an added plus and it has never dried my skin out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by metwetpetset

I dig this stuff. It looks like my face. It's dewy and wonderful. I was hesitant to try BB creams because they seemed like a fad that'll fade. But I must say, this is a million times better than foundation.