October 24, 2014 | 1442 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by musicamyy

I saw my mom using this and i thought why not give this BB cream a try. This was when it first came out. When i tried it i thought what the heck its not even my skin tone. i actually started wiping it off my hands and realized it was a light foudation color. haha. i applied it to my face thinking it will be really good for me. but nope ! the SPF in it give me a scary white pale finish (as if i was apply white face paint) i even waited to about 3 hours later and it made no difference. was really upset it didnt work as well as i thought. a year or two later i saw my sister purchased it. i thought, okay i should give it another try. i did , and it made my skin look nice....not great. Nice. i actually went out in public with this !!!!! not once but twice!!!! the next day i wore it again and i walked in my bathroom to finish my hair, saw the BB cream this time with natural lighting and saw that the BB cream has been sliding the whole time !!!! the worst part it was clumping up too !!!! never again with this BB cream ! >:/

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by delilas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure about those getting orange from the fair color. I am a very fair, blonde haired/blue eyed Irish/Swedish descent who cannot tan and 3 years ago had skin cancer. So I hold fast to my pale. I've been using this for three days and it has not been orange-y at all for me. In fact, I was very pleasantly surprised to have it match pretty well.

A huge part of why I haven't really been into the BB/CC/DD cream trends is because 4 shades is just not enough; the majority of makeup companies that create 12-20 shades of foundation do not often have one light enough, so I figured a BB never would. I came across this for 7 dollars at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and gave it a shot.

My only complaint is around the edge of my face, where buildup happens sometimes, I have to be very careful to blend, or it does seem to darken at the edges. I noticed this after the first and second time, so rather than use my fingers at the edges, I went in with a flat kabuki and blended. I love that I do not need powder or anything else. It looks very natural and it stays put, even through long shifts as a nurse.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is very watery. I got the medium shade and it was lighter than my skin tone. I didn't like it cause it was too watery for me and the shade was too light and the dark shade looks to dark for me. The coverage was light and it didn't last long on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this. I dont really have problems with my skin, no blemishes and no redness. I do, however, have dark circles under my eyes. All the reviews here say they is no coverage with this, but it covers my dark circles good.
I feel how it moisturizes, and like how weightless it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this in Medium. I've never tried a BB cream before so I have nothing to compare this to. I used a makeup sponge to apply it. I found it easy to use. I love the packaging. It made my skin feel amazing and so soft. It hid my pores. It made my skin just look clearer. I was very impressed and will most likely buy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the reviewers below, I also had the lightest shade turn orange. My coloring is fair/cool and I have a slight tan. Orange. No.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

No thank you.

I got this in the lightest color and it was ORANGE. whewy. No.

It was $13 for 1 stinkin' ounze.

It was a nice squeeze tube, though.

It was an almost matte finish, felt nice, and had lgiht/medium coverage, but I couldn't wear it because of the color.

Again, no thanks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by decemberbookworm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream just didn't do it for me. My skin is pretty light, and it turns orange upon application, and the color just never looks quite right. Maybe would be good in a different shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by krose03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really moisturizing, does create a natural dewy look but kind of on the brink of oiliness. It didn't last very long on me, my skin looked great right after applying but couple minutes later my imperfections were clear as day. Didn't really make my foundation last longer... probably wouldn't repurchase but it is a good light weight moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB cream I've tried and I absolutely love it. I have sensitive skin so I'm very picky about any cream product as they have a tendency to cause bad reactions. This product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and has never made me break out. I use the "fair" shade and it matches perfectly with my skin and gives my face a lovely warm glow. My only complaint is the lack of spf but I love this BB cream so much I'll most likely stick with it.