April 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by tokiomama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful blush. Im like nc20, pale neutral yellow skin and god i love this blush. It's red with an orange undertone, not pink. So its great for the warm sistahs too. you literally tap your brush once on the blush(not back and forth) and thats enough for a cheek or even both if youre very pale. great pay off, last 6 hrs on me. easy to blend. looks really natural and looks gawjuss with red lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMISFIT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is one of those products that I had to get my hands on, just for curiosity purposes :) I heard so much talk throughout the makeup world that this is a must-have. so after about a year i finally have it. This blush scares the crap outta me, so I didnt want to purchase it with my own money because it is quite pricy, so i asked for it as a bday gift. This blush can be very intimidating, since recieiving it on my bday, july 10, I have worn it twice. For one, I prefer this matte red as my winter blush. And secondly, i had to figure this out. I had to pratice applying it to my liking and I found a way to make it work. I didnt want to seem like this blush was wearing me, I WANT TO WEAR THIS BLUSH :) So, what I do is, I take a small blush brush and a literally tap it and apply it starting at the back of my cheek and work my way forward towards the apples of my cheeks. and BLEND. I repeat these steps until I have the desired effect. I will say, I was intimidated at first but once I got the hang of applying it, this is a beautiful color. I am NC44-45. It def is red. So b careful :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by sunsetbreeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this blush, it's definitely in my top 5 favorites blushes. People are usually startled by the bright color but it goes on very light and smooth. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

For my pale self, this blush is a disaster.

For my dark-skinned friends, this blush gives a beautiful healthy glow.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by SCHAVDA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is amazing if you have the right technique. I used this when I went to the Nars masterclass as everyone raves about it and I wanted to try it for myself. I believe that you could use this with a stippling brush but in the masterclass, I used the Nars yachiyo brush - I dusted the product lightly with the brush and then tapped it onto the palm to push some of the product inside the brush and then lightly 'kiss' the cheek after. The result is gorgeous and not something you can achieve with other blushes as it gives you a truly flushed result. It would suit all skin tones including light olive like mine. I thoroughly recommend!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Stephlogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

FOUND IT! FOUND THE BEST BLUSH IN THE WORLD!

If you're reading this and because you want to know if you should buy this blush, the answer is yes. And it doesn't matter what you look like because it looks incredible on everyone. If you're as pale as snow, it will give a Snow White, just-came-in-from-the-snow flush. If you have very very dark skin it will warm up your complexion and brighten up your face. If you have tan or olive skin, it imitates what our skin actually looks like when blushing so you look happy and radiant.

This color does what Orgasm says it will do. Only way better. And for every skin tone, not just fair and medium skinned people. This looks incredible (maybe best) on dark skin.

If you're reading this because you already have it and want to see what other people are saying about it, doesn't it kind of feel like knowing about a secret treasure that most people haven't figured out yet?

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by samerajome

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was recommended to try this product due to my skin tone and most say it looks stunning on dark skinned people and they were right!! The red looks amazing and not shocking at all! Always get compliments and absolutely love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have super pale skin, but I love this bright red (in the pan) blush. I dip my brush into the product, I don't swirl or anything, I just gently pat it in once. That is enough for an entire day for me. Honestly, I'll be shocked if I ever hit pan on this blush. It is SO pigmented. The colour is gorgeous, but I feel like I have to be so careful applying it. Nars products may be expensive, but this blush will last the length of about 10 other blushes, if not more. I absolutely adore the colour, I think it would beautiful on so many skin tones. Embrace the scary red.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by PaulaSims

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that something SO shocking and bright would come out so soft and gentile. It's what I thought Orgasm should be.

So don't be afraid of it, ESPECIALLY if you have fair skin. It's the sun-kissed natural look. Amazing.

Paula

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Maglish

Love this product. My favourite NARS blush. So beautiful. It looks amazing on my pale, very pale skin. It brings life to my cheeks. One of the best blushes out there. And let me tell you I've tried them all...almost all ;)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No