December 21, 2014 | 1616 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted a slight orange tint to my lips so I bought this and the result was 50/50. I liked the color at first but if you put too much on it looks really weird and too thick like some lipstick. I have to barely dab on my lower lips to give a orange tint I wanted. It feels like a regular lipstick and I had a problem with closing the lid because I could easily chop the whole stick part out; it is like pencil shaped. I didn't feel like it was worth paying so much. I regretted buying 2 different colors for almost $20

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this line. The color is vibrant yet somewhat sheer which is awesome for someone who never used to wear a lot of lip color. I love the bright orange of the Rendezvous. It's great with my light skin and reddish hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I saw this on sale at my local store at around US$10 and just bought it to try out. Never thought much about it and didn't have any expectations.

After using it for around a month, I'm in love with it! I'm Asian with NC15 skin, and ruddy lips.

This transforms my lips into the most beautiful coral shade, and brightens up my entire face.

Best part? it lasts for the WHOLE DAY.

I mean the whole day. I dabbed it on lightly it at around 10am, and after lunch, dinner, wiping my lips after my meals, at 11pm my lips still looked like they had some colour in them. Usually I look really pale and tired without any lip colour, but this is truly amazing.

My husband, who has never commented on my makeup at all, asked me if i was wearing lipstick and that it looked nice.

It's definitely a keeper. :)

PS. It is not a moisturising lippie which doesn't bother me, I just use lip balm on top of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Bungayuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Longlast lipstick! Good product with low price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

I love this balm stain! It's a beautiful orange coral that can be applied sheer or opaque, depending on the look you're going for. It applies smoothly and evenly and delivers the right amount of moisture on my lips. If I don't want it to look too orange, I apply a nude lip liner and also use that to lightly fill in my lips then apply a sheer coat of balm stain on top - this gives me a nude but slightly coral lip which I really love. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

This is not the most flattering shade on me. This color can be a hit or miss for me every time I use this. Sometimes, if I apply a lot of it, then I will end up w/ a nice red-orange/coral shade. If I don't apply enough I will end up w/ a very orange lip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this color. It's perfect for my skin tone. I also love how it's pretty sheer and you can build up. These are long lasting and moisturizing too. After a while, I don't feel the product on my lips but then I look in the mirror and the stain is still there. Pretty impressive. I own this and Honey and both are great, but this one just compliments my skin a lot more. Revlon balm stains are some of the best lip products I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MayOne35

Love this product. Love this color! Will be great for summer!
But why do they make it so difficult to get into? The little pull tab always tears before the plastic is off and I usually risk cutting myself trying to free it.
But it's so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by poobear906

I own A LOT of orange/coral lip products as corals have a way of brightening up my medium toned skin. However, this revlon just bitten balm stain in Rendezvous is my latest favourite amongst a massive orange lipstick collection.
I am in love with the texture, shine, and the long-wear of this lipstick. There is not one thing about this product that doesn't deserve full praise. Even after eating and drinking for 1/2 a day, the color still remains. I only touch up this product ONCE during my workday. TRULY AMAZING.
This product is also extremely buildable. You can swipe the product over your lips a couple times and give yourself a light tint of color or you can build it up to the brightest of coral.
If you enjoy coral color lippies, i guarantee you will LOVE this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have medium or light-medium, olive toned skin (NC35) and this is a really wearable orangey-coral shade on me. It's not quite a statement orange lip color, which I like--it's definitely bright, but it's a good every day color, and doesn't necessitate toning down your other makeup. Definitely a good spring color! I actually had to apply a lot to get enough color, so if you've got a darker skin tone and are looking for a bright orange, you'll want something a bit more pigmented. (Note: I can see this being too bright to wear every day if you have lighter skin--it would be a great spring/summer alternative to red lipstick.) This is probably my favorite of the three shades I've tried from this line.

As for the product itself--I really, really like these balm stains, probably more than I like Revlon's lip butters. They're really hard and waxy so they apply like a tube of lip balm (you don't even need to look in the mirror!) I love the chubby crayon packaging--makes for easy application, plus it fits nicely in any size purse or makeup bag. They are a bit drying, so keep lips exfoliated and moisturized before using. This color might look a bit intimidating in the package, but I think it's definitely worth trying.