Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Squalane, Bis Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyalmide 3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerylthrityl Tetra Di Butyl Hydroxyhdrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Peperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 6/30/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Not hydrating at all, and I don't have dry lips! Settles into any lines, which looks horrible. Smells unpleasant too

on 6/28/2013 12:38:00 AM

I wanted a slight orange tint to my lips so I bought this and the result was 50/50. I liked the color at first but if you put too much on it looks really weird and too thick like some lipstick. I have to barely dab on my lower lips to give a orange tint I wanted. It feels like a regular lipstick and I had a problem with closing the lid because I could easily chop the whole stick part out; it is like pencil shaped. I didn't feel like it was worth paying so much. I regretted buying 2 different colors for almost $20

on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really like this line. The color is vibrant yet somewhat sheer which is awesome for someone who never used to wear a lot of lip color. I love the bright orange of the Rendezvous. It's great with my light skin and reddish hair.

on 6/6/2013 10:38:00 PM

I saw this on sale at my local store at around US$10 and just bought it to try out. Never thought much about it and didn't have any expectations.

After using it for around a month, I'm in love with it! I'm Asian with NC15 skin, and ruddy lips.

This transforms my lips into the most beautiful coral shade, and brightens up my entire face.

Best part? it lasts for the WHOLE DAY.

I mean the whole day. I dabbed it on lightly it at around 10am, and after lunch, dinner, wiping my lips after my meals, at 11pm my lips still looked like they had some colour in them. Usually I look really pale and tired without any lip colour, but this is truly amazing.

My husband, who has never commented on my makeup at all, asked me if i was wearing lipstick and that it looked nice.

It's definitely a keeper. :)

PS. It is not a moisturising lippie which doesn't bother me, I just use lip balm on top of it.

on 5/27/2013 11:11:00 AM

Longlast lipstick! Good product with low price

on 5/25/2013 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this balm stain! It's a beautiful orange coral that can be applied sheer or opaque, depending on the look you're going for. It applies smoothly and evenly and delivers the right amount of moisture on my lips. If I don't want it to look too orange, I apply a nude lip liner and also use that to lightly fill in my lips then apply a sheer coat of balm stain on top - this gives me a nude but slightly coral lip which I really love. Highly recommended.

This is not the most flattering shade on me. This color can be a hit or miss for me every time I use this. Sometimes, if I apply a lot of it, then I will end up w/ a nice red-orange/coral shade. If I don't apply enough I will end up w/ a very orange lip.

on 4/19/2013 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE this color. It's perfect for my skin tone. I also love how it's pretty sheer and you can build up. These are long lasting and moisturizing too. After a while, I don't feel the product on my lips but then I look in the mirror and the stain is still there. Pretty impressive. I own this and Honey and both are great, but this one just compliments my skin a lot more. Revlon balm stains are some of the best lip products I've tried.

on 4/18/2013 8:36:00 PM

Love this product. Love this color! Will be great for summer!
But why do they make it so difficult to get into? The little pull tab always tears before the plastic is off and I usually risk cutting myself trying to free it.
But it's so worth it!

on 4/14/2013 1:27:00 AM

I own A LOT of orange/coral lip products as corals have a way of brightening up my medium toned skin. However, this revlon just bitten balm stain in Rendezvous is my latest favourite amongst a massive orange lipstick collection.
I am in love with the texture, shine, and the long-wear of this lipstick. There is not one thing about this product that doesn't deserve full praise. Even after eating and drinking for 1/2 a day, the color still remains. I only touch up this product ONCE during my workday. TRULY AMAZING.
This product is also extremely buildable. You can swipe the product over your lips a couple times and give yourself a light tint of color or you can build it up to the brightest of coral.
If you enjoy coral color lippies, i guarantee you will LOVE this.