December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Desertvixen22

Makes my lips look and feel young & fresh! Plump, too! Smells good, even tastes good! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ksk07

Love this!! The lipstick like applicator makes it so convenient and sanitary. The scrub smells like vanilla, which almost reminds me of the smell of MAC's lipsticks. It's just abrasive enough to do its job, while not totally harsh on your lips. And of course, let's not forget the super cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

I really have nothing bad to say about this! It's my first lip scrub, so I don't think I can give any comparisons...

The scrub goes for about 4 dollars at target (Canada), which I believe is 3 bucks more than the US, but whatever :P

The packaging is absolutely amazing, it's very compact, and it's sterile since it's not in a tin and you don't use your fingers. It smells very sweet, and tastes like sugar, and works extremely well in my opinion. I use it usually before bed, and sometimes during the day.

You know that white, filmy residue on your lips after you OD on lip products??? I found that this scrub gets rib of that no problem. So you can fix it with a simple rub in the bathrooms and your good to go.

Love it so much! Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have severely dry lips that peel, this is for you. I love this. I love the packaging. Its sleek and simple. The first time I used this I didnt think it did its job. My lips were still dry. Well, i figured you have to work hard and press down harder. You have to just keep rubbing until the dead skin peels off, which it will. And if this gets in ur mouth, no worries. It doesnt taste gross like other exfoliators!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

This is my first lip scrub so I don't have much to compare it to, but generally, I like it! You have to use it a few times to get past the "balmy" top layer and get into the nitty, gritty sugar particles below. It can feel quite rough on your lips, but I got used to it quickly. It tastes like pure sugar to me, which is obviously expected given that it's made of mainly sugar. To use this product, I run the bullet back and forth across my bottom lip for 15-30 seconds before wiping it off with a tissue and applying lip balm. My lips feel SUPER soft afterwards and easily absorbs the balm.

That all being said, I'm not entirely sure this gets RID of flaking skin. I think this helps PREVENT them but keeping your lips exfoliated if you use it on a regular basis. I tried using it on my dried lips when I had a lot of flakes and it wasn't great at removing them (honestly, my fingers were much better at pulling off dried skin, as gross as it can be). However, if I use this lip scrub a few times a week, it prevents flakes from forming and keeps my lips soft and smooth underneath my usual lip balm.

(Also, don't forget, it's super cheap!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Best lip scrub ever . Ive made a few home made lip scrubs and they have never worked . Saw that E.L.F had a lip scrub bought one and fell in love with it right away . I had really bad chapped lips and they didn't feel smooth or look smooth , after using this I lips have never looked or felt so soft , This is something I will keep buying :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lip scrub. Great exfoliation that isn't messy. This is a new HG product for me and a pleasant surprise its dirt cheap. Follow with favorite balm (I use Kiehl's) and perfect smooth lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

*angels singing* My chronically chapped lips have found their soulmate. My OCD inside loves this because of it's sleek black packaging AND the fact that this requires absolutely no dipping of the fingers/getting gloop all over your bathroom sink. I passed this item many a times at Target, but never paid it much attention. I purchased it on a whim and was even skeptical thinking the "stick" portion of this was just packed sugar that would crumble with the slightest touch. I used this after I got out of the shower - and I was surprised at how rough the texture was. The stick did not shift or change shape. It took about a minute of rubbing this back and forth on my lips to reveal a bit of the gritty sugary texture. Only a small piece came off but after that it was smooth sailing. I continued for another thirty seconds and then wiped my lips with a washcloth to get any grit off. They felt kind of moisturized, but I went ahead and slathered some Smith's Rosebud Mint Salve on and let me tell ya.. This MUST be what HEAVEN feels like for your lips. You know that "slip" you get when you use a leave in conditioner? This is that... But for your lips. I'm in love. Also, the maple syrup scent is nice too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by thekayesade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY SMOOTHNESS.. ladies if you bit are peel your lips you need this ASAP... you have to get this. At first it was extremely harsh ( I swiped on my mothers hand and she said...damn that's going to take your lips off), but my lips need the pressure. I bought it at my local walmart and will buy another. You must wipe completely off and finish with lip balm.. I like Nivea lip butter tins...AMAZING combination.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this, it's a very sweet almost chocolatey scent. It's very smooth and soft, the only downside is that it glides on like a lip balm. I don't notice much of a scrub feeling what so ever. I will continue to use until I run out though, as I do enjoy the scent very much.