E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.4

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

Only complaint I have is that the cap tends to come off the tube when thrown in a purse or a makeup bag. The formula is really nice and the product smells delicious with a slight vanilla and brown sugar scent. It does a great job exfoliating, but definitely needs to be followed by a heavy lip balm.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome!! I'm addicted to this little lip exfoliator. I got this as a free bonus gift on my elf order. I'm so impressed I ordered a more expensive lip scrub (Fresh sugar lip) coz I'm loving the feeling of freshly exfoliated lips w some carmex or CO Bigelow lipbalm after.

loveeee this exfoliator! It works soooo good. My lips have never felt softer or smoother. I loveeeeee the applicator.

Yes its rough (hello, its supposed to be)

It leaves a balmy feeling on your lips when your done, so soft. I didnt get any of the grit/sugar left on my lips. Taste/smells like brown sugar ( i didn't experience the strong scent/taste others complained about)

I can see this drying out quickly, but i have no problem shaving a little off the top if that happens.

Seriously, its only $3, try it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

A lot of people don't like this product so I was really skeptical to purchase it, but since it was only $3 I thought I might as well try.
I will agree that it is pretty tough against the lips, that I had to get used to. But for someone with as dry as lips as me, it was such a nice feeling to scrape away all of that gross skin! I've used this everyday for the past couple days and already I see a huge difference in the softness of my lips. They're a lot softer and not NEARLY as dry and chapped as they used to be! It tastes and smells great too! This works so well I'm surprised it doesn't cost more. It's worth a shot!

This used to be my favorite product because it worked fine for the cost and was so easy to apply. Now with a change in formula it tastes horrid. I legitimately thought I had purchased an expired product at first. It now feels unsafe to put on the lips.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

FANTASTIC lip exfoliator for only a dollar. I put it on in the mornings, do the rest of my makeup, then wipe this off and put on lipstick or lipstain. Even when I use otherwise drying formulas, the color goes on smoothly and without drying out my lips. Will definitely buy again -- much more convenient than making my own sugar scrub at home.

This used to be such a great product. I don't know what happened or why it was changed, but its terrible now. I used to love it because it was smooth, but still could feel slight exfoliation. After wiping it off, my lips were so soft! Now it feels like scraping sandpaper across my lips. Again, it never used to be this rough and just plain painful. I wouldn't spend a penny on this now.

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The only complaint that I have, and perhaps I am not using it right, is when I applied it to my lips directly from the tube, when first opened, It was just like putting on a lip balm. Then I took a sterilized needle, and poked a little hole in it. Once I did that,The brown sugar substance came out. Once I ran that across my lips and massaged it in, my lips were beautifully exfoliated.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I USED to love this product. They must have changed the formula because what used to be a nice brown sugar taste now tastes like I'm smearing perfume on my lips. It's terrible now. I bought two recently thinking maybe I got a bad one but the last two have been the same. So disappointed because I loved how my lips felt afterwards :(

Such an unnecessary product. With some sugar+honey/olive oil and/or an wet washcloth you will get the job done! This won't! It's just to abrasive, messy and unhygienic. I really like the packaging though, sleek and sturdy. But overall - waste of space!

The problem with Elf is that sometimes it seems like the cheap prices overshadows the products their practical value. B/c you're like - Hey it's only 3 dollars, what can you expect? Great for the price! Yada yada... Also, in Sweden we have a saying: Many puddles creates a river. (Små bäckar stora.)

Popular Lip Treatments