E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 1/30/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Dude. Let me start off by saying this stuff smells like HEAVEN.

I recently bought a bunch of stuff from the e.l.f. website. I wish it weren't so difficult to get e.l.f. products in Canada, as the shipping kinda ruins the great value of everything, but I'm really happy with all the products I got, so it's alright. That being said, this product was definitely the best thing I ordered, hands down. Like I mentioned, it smells like angels. I would buy this stuff again and again just to smell it all the time. As for the exfoliation, it does its job magnificently, while distributing tons of moisture to the lips as well. The packaging is so classy and pretty too, gosh, if this thing were a person, I'd marry it.

on 1/24/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product. It's vey cheap and works well. I buff my lips gently in small circular motions when they are chapped and flaky after wearing matte lipstick too many days in a row. I do notice that occasionally the balm part wears down and there is too much "scrub" left. If this happens, simply apply a balm first and then buff right over it with this exfoliater. Works like a charm. I then wipe clean with a warm washcloth, apply a fresh coat of balm and go to bed. In the morning, I have baby soft, luscious lips once again!

on 1/20/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ordered this from Amazon. It came in a 3 pack. Since it was so cheap, I wasn't to concerned about it. I would definitely recommend this. No point in wasting your money on high end scrubs. At the end of the day, it's just sugar and balm. This exfoliator has a great taste. Very firm but if you moisten your lips and rub in a circular motion like the instructions say, you will be ok.

on 1/12/2015 4:00:00 AM

I liked this at first, then it went hard on me and broke off at the base. The smell and taste is great and sweet but I don't think I will buy this again.

on 12/31/2014 1:28:00 AM

If you're the kind of person that has dry flakes on your lips all year around, this is a marvellous product! After using it, any balm stain glides on flawlessly on the lips.

on 12/29/2014 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It didn't really work for my lips it's kind of messing when you put this product on to your lips its kind of harsh also.

on 12/29/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product was average and noting special.I have very dry lips, and I did find it harsh and rough on my lips, and did not do a great job at getting rid of lipstick stain colour or dry skin. If you suffer from dry lips I would defiantly suggest investing in a good lip scrub/exfoliate such as fresh sugar scrub! However if you do not have very dry lips like myself then this product is perfect and very well priced!

on 12/27/2014 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

E.L.F has to be one of my favorite brands hands down. I find that they are very affordable and have genuine quality goods. To start off I have heard great reviews for the exfoliator and I have been searching for it ever since. I finally found it in Old Navy! It is winter where I live right now and I could not have found it at a better time. (My lips get a little ugly in the winter as the same with others) to start off it was very cheap. I found it in a sales bin and got mine for a dollar! When I opened it the smell was just heavenly. Almost like a chocolatelty sweet smell. It is very textured and really does scrub the lips to get the dead skin off. I found the moment I used it the dead skin just scrubbed off. Not only that but it leaves your lips tasting sweet like sugar and I find that to be a nice little plus! The only complaint I have is if you store it somewhere hot it can melt or break easily. I love the sleek looking black case but it is a little flimsy in my opinion. This is great for prepping lips for lipstick, gloss, or any other lip product. You can even use it as a hydrating Chapstick if you want. Overall I will definetly repurchase over and over.

on 12/26/2014 6:46:00 PM

I really love this! It smells so amazing like vanilla and it really does exfoliate and leaves my lips very smooth

on 12/22/2014 8:14:00 PM

Well for my whole life I have been using brown sugar and an old toothbrush to exfoliate my lips everyday, and this product is pretty much a sugary toothbrush in a tube. It works great to exfoliate whether it's before applying a lip color or at night to smooth your lips. I use this at night and then apply Nivea lip balm and my lips are as smooth and healthy looking as ever :-)

Popular Lip Treatments