E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Brought this recently. I love it. As a severe lip picker (unfortunately a bad habbit I have had for years.) I pick at anything that is lose on my lips. I use this every morning when I wake up, I brush my teeth and wash it off. I then wash my face and put on lipbalm. My lips are smooth for the whole day and it prevents me picking!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Feel like eating it! I love the sugar and sweet sensation. It also does a good job in exfoliating my lips. My lips aren't really flaky tho'.
The packaging looks like a lipstick, quite premium. Absolutely will repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is absolutely genius. I have tried a million methods of exfoliating my lips and nothing works as great as this. I have tried using a wash cloth, tooth brush, LUSH exfoliating sugar scrub (which used to be my favorite but is much too messy and it expires very quickly). This is very inexpensive I think I got it for a couple bucks and it works like a dream. All you do is gently massage it on your lips like you're putting lipstick on a voila `all your dead skin is gone! I just wipe off my lips with a baby wipe to get the dead skin and my lips are brand new. I highly recommend this!

on 2/8/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this doesn't work quite as well as an exfoliating scrub for your lips, but it is SO much more convenient. it does a pretty good job of "scraping" away dead skin and kind of has a coffe/chocolatey smell. the price is amazing as well, i would definitely recommend it during the winter months.

on 2/8/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It's the first exfoliating product I have ever used so hardly would I recognize it as an excellent one or make a comparison with others or recommend it to anybody. It did make my lips smoother and remove all dead lip skin so I assume it works. Its packaging, smell and taste are good. However, generally, the product didn't impress me enough to buy it again.

on 2/4/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product is awesome. It is extremely convenient since it comes in a lipstick form and it's not soft, so no concern about it breaking. It is not messy. It does a great job exfoliating, however, I would advise to moisten your lips as it says prior to using just don't make them too wet because then it doesn't work as well, kind of just slides across your lips. And for only $3 this is a complete steal!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Game changer for winter or for anyone that suffers from dry flaky lips! I heard wonderful reviews over the years for this product but never had the urge to get it. I thought, eh I'll just use my tooth brush to exfoliate my lips. But, I'm so glad being bored in Target allowed me to add this little gem to my cart. I use this every other night before bed. I have dry lips year round so I can tell that I will ALWAYS have a stick of this on hand. The exfoliation is the perfect amount to smooth lips. It is rough and at first, it took me a few times to get adjusted to it. You don't need to rub a lot, just a few swipes top and bottom and you are good to go.

on 2/2/2015 4:44:00 PM

I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I love the packaging and that I don't have to apply with my finger. This exfoliator is gentle enough to use daily which as someone with dry lips all year round is great. After using this exfoliator I apply eos lip balm and my lip color. (I use in the mornings) this product has done wonders for the application on my lips. Thanks you emilynoel on YouTube for recommending bc I was on the fence but glad I took the plunge. The only other lip exfoliator I've used is Mary Kay which is AMAZING but for the price and gentle factor the elf exfoliator is a must-have

on 1/30/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Dude. Let me start off by saying this stuff smells like HEAVEN.

I recently bought a bunch of stuff from the e.l.f. website. I wish it weren't so difficult to get e.l.f. products in Canada, as the shipping kinda ruins the great value of everything, but I'm really happy with all the products I got, so it's alright. That being said, this product was definitely the best thing I ordered, hands down. Like I mentioned, it smells like angels. I would buy this stuff again and again just to smell it all the time. As for the exfoliation, it does its job magnificently, while distributing tons of moisture to the lips as well. The packaging is so classy and pretty too, gosh, if this thing were a person, I'd marry it.

on 1/24/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product. It's vey cheap and works well. I buff my lips gently in small circular motions when they are chapped and flaky after wearing matte lipstick too many days in a row. I do notice that occasionally the balm part wears down and there is too much "scrub" left. If this happens, simply apply a balm first and then buff right over it with this exfoliater. Works like a charm. I then wipe clean with a warm washcloth, apply a fresh coat of balm and go to bed. In the morning, I have baby soft, luscious lips once again!

Popular Lip Treatments