July 30, 2014 | 1793 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm - Crush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by katielester

I absolutely adore this product! It's the perfect mix between lipstick and gloss. Every time I wear it I get many compliments and people constantly asking me what it is and where I got it. I bought a comparable product from Clinique was found that this one is a much better formula (not to mention, a much better price!!). Cannot wait to buy this product in other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim one day, and boy am I glad I did! This has probably been my most worn lip product all fall and winter. I did pick it up thinking it was more of a deep wine colour, but it is in fact quite bright. I am okay with this though, just keep that in mind if you're looking to purchase this. I love the balmy-but-not-too-balmy texture, and the wear is amazing. I actually prefer it after the initial application shine has worn off, as I personally like matte lips better than shiny. It has a very slight minty scent that goes away quickly. It stays through eating and drinking. In fact, I still have traces of it the next morning after sleeping! A brilliant invention, solving the problem of most lipstains being drying. Will definitely be purchasing more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Jinxicat9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this lip stain balm. It's smooth and silky with no bad taste or fragrance. I'd give it five stars if wore just a bit longer, but I still really like the color and feel. It doesn't dry out my lips like my Benefit Bene-Tint does, which now lays in the back of my makeup drawer unused. I wear this alone, as a base and also love the look I get wearing a sheer coat of NYX Glam Aqua Luxe over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by itsastreetlight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a lip product addict, for sure. I am not a fan of the sticky goo aspect of gloss, and I also always blot down lipstick. This balm-stain is the perfect in-between product. There's color, like blotted lipstick, and some shine, like balm, with a slick finish. Perfect. Look forward to choosing another color of the same formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by soupz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just got this in the mail as the colour isn't available in NZ! This is the prettiest lip product I have ever owned! I have the same lipstain in precious, and that is oh-so-average but this one is amazing! The colour is a reddy plum that's not as dark as you would think. This is the first time I'd ever tried a dark coloured lip product and I'm in love! I think the best part of this product though is that it changes. The initial balm goes on the dark plum and slowly whilst the balm wears down, it becomes wine, then dark cherry, then red, until its just a hint of red (all of its stages are so pretty!!!) and the stain lasts forever! It's literally more than 24 hours before you're back to completely nude lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the most beautiful lip stain I have ever seen. Color is a gorgeous rich berry that you can build up to get a darker color. It lasts on my lips for 2-3 hours, and after that there's still a hint of color. It's moisturizing enough and it has a pleasant smell. And I think this color would look very flattering on any skin tone. Overall, I am very satisfied with this lip stain and I hope Revlon never discontinues this gorgeous shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

I've had this lip stain for about a week now. It was the darkest shade out of the lip stains, so I went with this. I'm NC35 and with tannish lips. I normally just use cherry lip balm to brighten my lips a bit for a more natural look, but I was getting really tired of reapplying all day to get that color. This lip stain is nice because it is moisturizing, so that it is easier to spread and control the intensity of the color. I first apply a very thin layer of lip balm to my lips and then just apply a bit of this to my bottom lip. After I press my lips, it looks really nice, like MLBB, but a bit brighter. I applied it in the morning and didn't have any issues with reapplying (through a meal and a coffee) until the late afternoon. A caveat: be sure that your lips are nicely exfoliated, or this will make those flakes come out more. If Revlon can make a darker shade than this, then I'd be all for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

CRUSH is a richly pigmented berry shade. As the shape of my lips is small, and my top lip is practically invisible, I struggle with reds and vampy shades, as they make my lips look like tiny slashes on my face. CRUSH is a great discovery for me - the red/plummy overtones appear less harsh in this shade, as the pinkish and brown undertones in CRUSH soften the colour.

My lips have been kept hydrated and flake free during cold weather and central heating, since using Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain. And, true to it's name, not only is it a effective balm, but the colour actually does wear like a traditionally drying lip stain - it stays put for hours, through both eating and drinking.

I can't believe that it took me so long to try these stains; Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain is now my favourite lip colour. They remind me of Tarte's Lip Surgences, but these are better as they don't melt in the tube and the caps don't crack, making a mess in my bags.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by lkeeney1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised at how much I like this product. I'm always a little iffy towards drugstore lipsticks, but I had tried and loved the Revlon Lip Butters and was hearing good things about the Just Bitten Kissable Stains, so I thought I'd give them a try. I first bought the Lovesick shade (Emma Stone wears it in the ad, and I have similar coloring) and while I liked it, I didn't think it lived up to the hype. It was a bit drying, so I always made sure to use some Burt's Bees beforehand, the color didn't last as long as I hoped, and (maybe I'm a bit dense) I thought it was kind of hard to apply.

But then I decided to try it in this shade, Crush, because I love the berry hue. And I actually really like it. The color is so pretty it makes up for all it's shortcomings. It's just such a nice, easily chic shade, I'd recommend if you normally like neutrals and wanted to branch out into colors a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by kristi383

Love love this product!! I have these in 3 colors and this is my fave. A gorgeous deep wine color that is really long lasting and pigmented, I apply it on its own for a deep color for a night out, or under a lip balm for a shiny version during the day. Really fun to use as well as being effective with the pointy tip. Great price too which is a bonus. It has become a HG in my makeup bag. Only con is that when it does dry out a little, it kinda leaves a residue on the lips. Nothing major and would definitely buy again. Hope they don't discontinue this line ever!!!