April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Lovesick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

this is probably my favorite thing right now. when i saw it in the store i thought i'd pick up a color and this looked pretty. i payed a reasonable price and went home. i tried it on and it was love at first sight! it felt good and looked good. gorgeous shade on all skin tones. there stain is pigmented and goes on nice. the packaging is cute and easy to use. but like all product it has it flaws this isn't as buggy and can be fixed in a second and thats that f your lips aren't moisturized it clumps on the spots and looks bad but you can just use a balm underneath.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by PhiaLove627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like the color of this, and the other kissable balm stains are great. But this one is a little different. This was my first more brightly colored balm stains and I don't know if I'm going to purchase more. Originally, I was out to buy sweetheart and they were out, so I settled for lovesick and cherish. I was excited for this, seeing as it is a hot pink, which usually goes great with my pale skin. Though the color is gorgeous, the "balm" part of this is definitely not there. It was drying and creeped into dry spots I didn't even know I had! I tried with the richest of lip balms and it was still drying after a couple of hours. Idk if I got a bad one, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by JillyJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definitely a no for me. Very drying even with the balm and using vaseline. The colors also left a different stain color after a few hours than orginally put on. I also do not like how the stain sinks into creases on the lips and emphasizes anything that isn't perfect to say the least.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this due to all of the hype... I was really excited about buying this lipstain because of it's adorable twist up crayon.

However, the color is great, but, where is the balm???
All it does it dry my lips out within 5 minutes!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by msmaura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initial colour payoff is great, nice minty flavour, and fantastic packaging (easily mistaken for the more expensive Clinique Chubby Sticks). That said, the attempt to combine a balm and stain compromised both - I don't find them moisturizing enough, nor do I find the stain lasts more than 15-20 minutes. Won't repurchase as the original dual-ended lip stains were a better fit for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This color is SO cute ... really true to what the ads show, and just darling on. When I first tried it on I had one of those "Oh, I need another of these, so I can keep one at home, one for my purse. I'm in love!" But I have to say, I'm not crazy about how it wears. First of all, I don't find it to be more of a stain than most lipsticks this color --- which do stain, since it's fairly intense. Secondly, I find it gives me the dreaded ring around the mouth. I love how it feels when it first goes on, and like I said, the color is just darling, but I find myself not reaching for it much lest I scare people by accidentally forgetting to re-apply often enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the best for fuschia lips. Such a gorgeous color. Easier to pull off then most. Stays all day, beautiful color pay off, smells good, AND moisturizes? What more could you ask for?? It's perfect. All of them, especially honey as a natural, are great. The packaging is adorable!!! Also lasts a lifetime. Buy buy buy.
Beware though it takes a while to completely come off. Still my fav.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by pigz4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's pretty bright but I love it. I lasts for a really long time. I wore it at night and I woke up and it was still there. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love these! Not bad for a stain. I like the minty scent - it reminds me of the way floss smells. This color is great. Wish they were just a weee little bit more long-lasting, but touch ups are pretty simple. I like to go for the darker, bolder colors in these. I especially love the crayon/pen shaped tip. Much easier for me to apply since I have smaller lips. Revlon lip products never disappoint!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by sarasophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I love this!! I don't usually go for "out-there"-colors like this one and sticking to pinky-nudes. BUT this color is the bomb. I'm really fair and this shade just looks so sexy but be warned you'll definitely be noticed wherever you go lol. I reckon it would look stunning on most complexions.