August 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love using this for contour. It is so soft and dense, blends everything to perfection. It also cleans really well and dries fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by liorak

LOVEEEE this brush! It blends out foundation amazingly, I like it more than the buffing brush because it blends product better in smaller areas like under eyes and around the nose. Also it gives more coverage than the buffer I find. Not that I like a full coverage face! I really like more natural looking foundations with sheer-medium coverage. I recently got the YSL foundation and this is an amazing pair! This is also really good with the bronze universal Chanel bronzing crème!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite brushy to apply foundation! Works like a dream especially with bb creams! And at only around $9, it's a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! I use it to apply my foundation, i don't have stripes and it gives a really nice effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

My favourite brush, like ever! I can use it for everything( although blush and bronzer would be very prominent on the face, and requires a lot of blending). I love using this to blend out concealer. I use the mac pro longwear for some of my acne scarring and I pat this on top and it just disappears! Everyone compliments me how my skin is so clear. I can't get the same effect with sponges, fingers, etc. No cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush is absolutely worth the hype and the money.

It's lightweight, stands up on the desk and it isn't as bulky as I expected it to be.

It's inexpensive, soft, looks brand new after a year of washing, it's dense but not hard, and the shape and size are perfect.

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Nicole100687

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Flawless finish!
I use a gentle stippling motion. I put a little foundation onto the brush and then gently buff my foundation into my skin.
Really airbrushed soft look - LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Melissamorales2016

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Never do I ever post reviews , I usually read them lol but I just had to about this brush !! This brush makes my makeup look super flawless , I use it with the loreal true match foundation , dot it all over my face and buff it in . I get sooo many compliments on how good my skin looks , little do they know I have many acne scars from when I was younger ! Seriously this brush is amazing , defintly gives off the airbrush finishing look . Love this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- soft
- dense
- no shedding
- gives coverage

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: I like this, but not for applying my foundation. I prefer a sponge for that, however I will be using this for liquid contour as I can really press/blend the product into the skin and make it look natural. It's soft and dense, so it provides more coverage from your foundation. It doesn't shed and the shape is also very helpful in getting into smaller areas of the face.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by purplepolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

It just did not work for me at all, I have other real techniques brushes that I wouldnt be without but this is just not one of them. It made the application process quite awkward I have to say, my foundation just didnt sit right with this and I regret buying it