July 28, 2014 | 2007 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Setting Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Unbelievable setting brush that I use for setting under eye powder and using it for contouring. Quality is amazing and the price is too. Every one of the brushes I have tried from RT is awesome and such great quality. I seriously will never bother with anything else now. I was looking at MAC and Sigma before I found RT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by aquaryss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This brush is perfect for what I use it for - to contour. This is the absolute best brush to "draw" precise contour lines underneath your cheekbones. I also use it on my nose, which it does a pretty good job of too. Then with a fluffier brush, I blend the lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

Very good brush for highlighter or setting powder under eyes or anywhere where you dont want to use a big brush.
Doesnt shed at all, very soft bristles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this brush. You can use it for many different products/ways! It's just the perfect size to set your under eye concealer & it's small enough to contour your cheeks and slim your nose! I've use this brush with creams and powders and I find it applies both perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this with translucent powder to set my under eye concealer. I highly recommend RT brushes. This is soft, tapered, and just dense enough without being too heavy (does that make sense?)

I have washed all my RT brushes a million times and none of them have lost their shape or bristles. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

Great brush to apply setting powder in undereye area, corners of the lips, and undereye area. For those rushed days, this is great for setting concealer on blemishes without any foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't have high hopes for this brush but it is actually great tool so I ordered a second one of them. It's good for blending under eyes concealer because its soft for the eye area and easy to use-perfect size. My other use for it which is even more often, is applying powder highlighter. It amazingly applies the right amount without overdoing. For some reason every time I used a different brush,it came out wrong, so I love it for the highlighter part.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush, actually the whole range of real techniques brushes! I have many brushes including mac, napoleon, sigma ect but I still keep coming back to this. I bought one on a whim as I neded something for a contour and highlight and this worked amazingly. Went back again a week later and bought another to use to blend out my under eye concealer and the result is flawless. This brush is amazing and for $15 (AUD) it's a steal.... Recommend this for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Elena1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush is of an excellent quality, very soft and it doesn't shed. The size is perfect for applying a highlighter along the top of the cheek bones, under the eyebrows or wherever you need it, it is also good for making contouring with a bronzer. But I mostly use it for applying powder when I need it only on my T-zone and also under the eyes to set the concealer, this setting brush gives me more control rather than a big powder brush.
I do not think it is a must have accessory but if you buy it you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

This is my favorite brush ever! I love using it to blend and set my concealer! It's truly amazing.