August 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by maven22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Ivory Beige. The color was an okay match with my skin but I was not completely happy with it. YSL only has three other shades. For some reason the #1 was too light and the #2 was too dark but I went with the #1 since I primarily wanted it for dark under eye circles.

I loved how it was smooth and creamy out of the tube. It was also easy to blend and layer without it being too cakey. Unfortunately after an hour of wear it started to settle into my fine lines. I tried it a couple of times with primer, with loose powder, or alone under or over foundation but none of these techniques were able to keep it in place. I really wanted to love it but unfortunately I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by skyjadeshe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this concealer. It has a creamy, smooth texture without being thick and looking cakey. The coverage is super opaque and covers blemishes beautifully for hours. The packaging is so beautiful, and I love the wind-up lipstick style of it. Considering that it's a YSL product, it is also very reasonably priced. Am on my third tube; and will be buying my fourth as soon as this runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by wanos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my 2nd stick but for me it's a bit drying. It also makes my little wrinkles more visible around my eyes instead of covering them. The packaging is practical but not hygenic. I prefer a bit creamier concealers, so it won't become my favourite.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in shade #2 and I adore it! After having an initial breakout from tretinoin this was my lifesaver! As long as you don't touch your face where you've applied it it will stay put, otherwise it rubs off easily. But it does give great coverage and looks natural. I gave it 4 lippies because it rubs off easily, but I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by elizium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best concealer I've ever used. It has a creamy texture, has a good coverage, and looks natural on skin. Also, it calms irritations.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sweetsexything

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the creamy based texture of it!

As a matter of fact, I dont need to buy foundation since it gives a good coverage for my blemishes.

With MAC primer visage + YSL concealer + Bare minerals powder = awesomeness

And I use my clean finger to blend it well.

As for the price, it is cheap for the price of YSL

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Hevz555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So far so good with this product. I only suffer slight darkness under my eyes, I have more of a problem with puffiness but this conceals them nicely. Hides blemishes well.

Love the packaging, was previously using a tube concealer and would waste product all the time from squeezing out too much but this is perfect.

Creamy texture so blends well. I don't have any lines around my eyes or mouth (yet!) so can't comment on that but I do have dry skin around my nose and it doesn't seem to accentuate that at all.

Would definately buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by PinkBeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everyone raves about how this concealer is great for the undereye, but on me it was dry and settled into my fine lines, and was just very obvious. Maybe this is because I apply it with a concealer brush instead of my fingers, which might warm it some, but I'd rather use a brush so this concealer just isn't for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

Very good shades for this very creamy "lipstick" style concealer. The coverage is lighter than you might expect for such a product (compared with Benefit Boing, for example). But you can build layers of it quite easily. It sets creamy, but not too greasy -- but I do not have oily skin. The case is gorgeous, but it is hard to get the cover to line up correctly when you recap it, and then there is the annoying issue of having concealer smears all over the gorgeous gold case. This blends well and does not crease when set with a light dusting of powder.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm using my 2nd or 3rd tube of the product. I use it to cover any blemish on my face. It covers very well and the texture is very creamy so its really easy to blend. I apply it after using the perfect touch foundation then put on the loose powder after. The 3 products work together very well and my face looks flawless afterwards without being cakey