July 22, 2014 | 2070 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Makeup, Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I usually have a hard time with foundations and can never seem to find the right one. After using this for the first time I was quite pleased it is kind of annoying trying to get it out of the bottle because of its thick consistency but its overall coverage is great and it's easy to layer it for even more full coverage. I also found even after hours of wear it still looked as fresh as when I first applied it. I love this foundation :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My everyday foundation - its very thick in consistency but light-medium coverage. I apply with my fingers, seems to work the best, then set with setting powder (I use Rimmel). Stays all day, not much problems. Because it is so thick its hard to pour out of the bottle, which is annoying, but doesn't affect the quality of the product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is basically a drugstore hero. This isn't my everyday foundation, but I use it when I'm running low on my higher-end foundation and it always performs well. I find this foundation works best when applied directly after moisturizer - I put it on while my day lotion is still slick on my face, which helps with a sheer, dewy application (which is what I prefer). I let it sit for a minute or two then set with finishing powder. I like the finish and it's quite long lasting. For the price, you totally can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by thelilacdawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it. when I first began makeup, it was all I used but then it kept rubbing off on my clothes no matter how much power I used. It's good, feels great on the skin, and it smells great, just rubs off on everything.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Haleeey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very oily, acne prone skin and this foundation was just not for me. I found that it had shiney finish and applying a powder on top of it just made it look cakey. I was already oily and in need of a blotting sheet within an hour or two and had to repeatedly blot throughout the day, maybe every 2 hours. I live in Los Angeles where it is very warm all the time which excentuates my oily skin and makes it easy for my make up to run. I need a foundation that will stick and can control my shine. If you're also in need of this then I do not recommend this product. However, the good thin is that it did not break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by emboslice

I adore this product. Love love love it. It blends nicely, coverage is amazing. I have normal skin so with just primer underneath, I feel like it gives an almost full coverage but it is builadable, very natural looking. But because I do adore the colour I would recommend if you set it, set it with a truly translucent powder.
The only reason I continue to buy this product is because I've tried looking for other products and they're way too yellow for me, being very fair skinned.
But, I will admit that if I find another foundation that gives me the colour and long wear that I want, I will not buy this foundation again. The reason being that I despise the packaging.
You literally lose about 1/4 of the product from how terrible the packaging is unless you smash the bottle and that makes a mess. It's a pain. If they fixed the packaging, maybe gave it a pump or even put it in a tube, I'd stay, no questions asked. But the packaging is so terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Isobelbabe

Oh my gosh, I love this product! It blends so easily and gives my skin a gorgeous glow. It's very cheap too! I just wish the packaging was a bit better cause I dropped the bottle and the bottom of it completely shattered. I'd buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ScrimHazard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Coverage is a bit lighter than I would like, but other than that this is a great foundation. It doesn't break me out, which most foundations do, and that is the primary reason I keep using it.
Overall a great product: good coverage, good colors to choose from, good consistency, easy to apply.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was liking this because I thought it wasn't making my skin act up but after using for a couple of months, I started having issues.
I hadn't read the ingredients until then and found out it contains cyclopentasiloxane which is a no-no for me so I've had to trash it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by AshNew

I was looking for a replacement for my beloved revlon new complexion which has been discontinued in Australia and this is the closest ive come. its nice and light and non-siliconey which is great, the coverage is light/medium. The packaging is definitely horrible though, i dont know how they expect a product to get to the opening when it obstinately defies gravity? that annoys me a bit, its lazy and cheap of them not to put a pump on. i'd be willing to pay more for it with a pump. Anway, the product itself is really good though!