September 22, 2014 | 1248 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

I was not a fan at all of this liner. Maybe I got a bad batch but from the very first application this liner felt like it was it was already dried out! The color wasn't really dark at all, unless I applied 3 or more layers. I just expected more for the price. The only thing I did it was a little more stiff. I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Makeupcat104

This was my first liquid eyeliner purchase, and at first I was horrible at applying it. But once I practiced and learned how to use it properly, it was amazing! You can create a thick or thin line, and making a cat eye was a breeze with the precise tip. I've used it pretty frequently since the summer and the product still hasn't dried out. I have very oily eyelids and this doesn't budge throughout my 7 hour school day. I would definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by AccioPretty

This is used to be by far my favorite eyeliner. I've never been a fan of cream or pencil eyeliners, so I was on the search for the perfect pen liner for a long time, and this gem by Maybelline was the one. I have very small lids, probably because I am part chinese, and I love how tiny you can make the line of your eyes, it's really precise so I don't end up looking like a lined my whole eyelid. The only problem it's that it's not hypoallergenic, as I found out that I have really sensitive eyes and regular makeup will not do for me anymore, but believe me, if you are lucky enough to wear any type of makeup you please, give this eyeliner a shot. It won't smudge, it's extremely precise even on my beginner hand and it won't hurt your wallet whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Jmillie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first eyeliner I bought and I still use it regularly. Its easy to apply, and its can give a simple easy look quickly by itself.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first liquid eyeliner i purchased. At first, i was amazed by it. It creates a very clean, dark line. It's not matte, it does have a "wet" look, but it dries fairly quickly. Creating a winged look with this eyeliner was impossible for me, I either accidentally wiped it off/it faded or the flimsy pen would just not cooperate. I really wanted to love this eyeliner but it does not have very long staying power which is a priority. It fades way too quickly, and i am not one to touch up my makeup throughout the day. I recently purchased Stila's waterproof liquid eyeliner which i'm hoping will be much better. I will not be purchasing this eyeliner again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

I could say it is comparable to Stila's except for a liquid it doesn't have that great of staying power. I am moving on to trying Clinique's cream shaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by rkhan38

I picked this up randomly and I love it, I'm not used to pens since I only use the little brushes but it's growing on me and it's easier to use and quicker also held up throughout the whole day without any smudging (I have oily skin) quite impressed overall

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this product. I loved it the first few times I used it. The applicator was great for making precise, thin lines and its a great black color that is not TOO harsh of a black if that makes sense. However, the staying power of this product is virtually nonexistent. Halfway through the work day I can see the ends fading and migrating around my eye a little bit. Also, after the first few uses, the tip of the pen started drying out halfway through lining my eye! I even tried storing it upside down so the product would make as much contact with the felt tip as possible--NOTHING has solved this problem. I've stopped using this product because it's too much of a hassle. I have to shake it and do whatever I can just to get enough product out to line my eye...NOT worth it especially when considering how terrible the staying power is. I usually love Maybelline products, but this one left a lot to be desired :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by 505egideon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS:

Easy to apply
Pigmentation is very dark
glides on effortlessly

CONS:

This stuff bleeds and smudges, not even my Urban Decay Primer Potion can keep it intact. It looked like I had a black eye at the end of the day. I know it doesn't claim to be waterproof or smudge proof, but it has no staying power what so ever, so I cannot repurchase. I rather pay double and have my Estee Lauder liquid liner, it doesn't move!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought one of these for my gym bag -- it's ok. But not anything to write home about.

it stings my eyes and I am totally not allergic to anything. Made my eyes watery and stinging.

will not buy again and gave this a trash out.