November 28, 2014 | 1885 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by themainerabies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I randomly bought this eyeliner after seeing the 3 for 2 offer in Boots. It is a lovely eyeliner that allows a gorgeous precise line to be made, my only problem is that due to my oily skin, it stains my lids and rubs off in a matter of hours. This would be my staple eyeliner if only it could withstand my oily lids :(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

its amazingggg and the best thing is the brush or whatever its called… but with me i don't know why it always falls down :( but its great

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this liner, I was actually dissapointed because the eyeliner was already dried and it didnt have that good, continuous flow. The first coat was all faded and was hard to see. I tried adding a few more coats or so and it still looked the same until I tested it out and the side of the pen seemed to have the best pigmentation. So I just resorted on using some of my old liquid liner and gel.

Maybe I might try leaving it upside down like someone suggested... 

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by inkii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am already on my second use of this item because I enjoyed it so much the first time. I like the cone-like shape of the felt-tip pen as it makes it perfect for winging out the liner, all you do is press the side against your skin in the direction you want the wing to go, pull and sweep to your lash line and you're done! The flow of the liner is nice as well and is a pretty nice black-black.

My only reservation is that the very very tip starts to dry out quickly, but you can help prevent that by storing the pen upside down.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by reddbone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. Making a wing is so quick and easy. You can get a super fine line to a really thick one. Its cheap and can be found at drug stores. You get 1.1 mL that come in a sleek black pen. Its a really long felt tip applicator that starts thicker at the base and goes to a fine needle point at the top. Peerfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by brunosbabysquirrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product! Stays on perfectly without smudging, and I don't have to apply any primer for this. It's very black & easy to use. I would totally buy this again. So much better than Mac's Penultimate eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have oily eyelids, this is going to be your worst nightmare. (Okay, it can still be your worst nightmare even if your eyelids transform into a recreation of the BP oil spill in two hours)
Out of all the eyeliners I've ever tried, this smudges the most. It's something about Maybelline products... every eye product I've tried except for the Great Lash mascara smudges on me.
Its pigmentation isn't insanely black, but it is sufficient enough to create a crisp, bold line. The formula makes this liner very easy to go over if the line isn't pigmented enough.
It takes about an hour or so before my oily lids will melt this liner. It collects on my outer corner and creates a wonderful upside down smokey eye, akin to a Panda's everyday eye makeup routine, all over my lower lashline. Beautiful. When I try to clean it up. it smudges even more. Wow, is this liquid pencil liner? Bravo, Maybelline!
In terms of the pen itself, the tip is very nice and firm, making this liner very esy to use for beginners. You don't need a steady hand to use this; you can just hold the liner on its side. However, after a couple of weeks of use the tip wears down and softens up. Eventuallythe fibers in the tip will lossen up and you can pull them apart like thread. By now, the liner only reaches the head of the pen nib, and none of the "ink" will flow to the tip. Such a high quality nib.
Please don't buy this. Whether you have oily lids, dry lids, see this on sale or whatever, this is not worth your money at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

I was not a fan at all of this liner. Maybe I got a bad batch but from the very first application this liner felt like it was it was already dried out! The color wasn't really dark at all, unless I applied 3 or more layers. I just expected more for the price. The only thing I did it was a little more stiff. I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Makeupcat104

This was my first liquid eyeliner purchase, and at first I was horrible at applying it. But once I practiced and learned how to use it properly, it was amazing! You can create a thick or thin line, and making a cat eye was a breeze with the precise tip. I've used it pretty frequently since the summer and the product still hasn't dried out. I have very oily eyelids and this doesn't budge throughout my 7 hour school day. I would definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by AccioPretty

This is used to be by far my favorite eyeliner. I've never been a fan of cream or pencil eyeliners, so I was on the search for the perfect pen liner for a long time, and this gem by Maybelline was the one. I have very small lids, probably because I am part chinese, and I love how tiny you can make the line of your eyes, it's really precise so I don't end up looking like a lined my whole eyelid. The only problem it's that it's not hypoallergenic, as I found out that I have really sensitive eyes and regular makeup will not do for me anymore, but believe me, if you are lucky enough to wear any type of makeup you please, give this eyeliner a shot. It won't smudge, it's extremely precise even on my beginner hand and it won't hurt your wallet whatsoever.