Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.6

on 1/22/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you wear eyeshadow DO NOT but this product. The moment it glides across the shadow it dries up. After about 20 mins on this on my eyes it turns grey. Worst $12.49 ever spent.

on 1/13/2015 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've used this for a while but am looking for something different. It's good when it's new, but dries out SO quickly. The staying power is ok but it doesn't stay black all day - it fades to a dark grey, which isn't great. I would re-purchase if I were in a rush and hadn't found anything else to replace it, but ideally not.

on 1/5/2015 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! The formula is great because it applies smoothly, dries quickly, and is long wearing. The tiny felt tip is perfect for getting right up to the base of the lashes and making an ultra thin line. This is so easy to use, I don't have to wipe it off and start over because of mistakes. I will re-purchase!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I can't find ANYTHING negative to say about this liner. I have had it for over a month now and it doesn't disappoint! I have tried a few different liquid liners from the drug store (nyx,elf, etc) and NONE of them create clean, long lasting lines like this one. It doesnt transfer to my upper lid (if any liner does use primer!) And stays allll day so much that I am sad wiping my makeup off at the end of the day.

on 12/29/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The eyeliner does not last for people with oily lids!! I tried it with the urban decay eye primer and the eye primer from etude house and it still smudges... It is also hard to draw thin lines because of its design.

I still prefer the maybelline liquid liner with the golden lid (which they don't sell in the states).

on 12/14/2014 4:17:00 AM

I'm just learning how to do my top eyeliner and this product has made it so easy and perfect! I LOVE this pen. The tip is firm and the liner applies easily. Before this product I hated doing my eyeliner and would avoid it as much as possible. Now I want to do my eyeliner all the time and I've only had it for three days! It's AMAZING! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. The price is decent and the lasting power is good too.

on 12/10/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this eyeliner way more than I thought I would. I am always a little bit wary of any drug store make up, but I was out of my tarte MultilEye eyeliner, and I was in Target and this was on sale so I considered what the hell. I bought mine in black and this eye liner goes on smooth, has a dark color and stays on pretty much all day but never flakes for peels. It also dries very quickly. My only complaint is that the tip is a little harder than I like, but it works.

If you are looking for a cheaper eyeliner that still looks good, lasts and is easy to apply then this is it! I will definitely be repurchasing this once it is out.

on 11/29/2014 4:48:00 PM

I got this eyeliner with the intent to use it for a dance performance. I've been testing it out and I love how it goes on; the tip allows for precision (as the name suggest) and the pigmentation is a true black. After coming back from walking in the snow I find that the liner is slightly smudged, though this is expected as it is not a waterproof eyeliner. Overall I do like this product.

on 11/26/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just to get this out of the way, I have oily lids (as with the rest of my face), so one of the problems I face with this eyeliner is that by the end of the day, the top of my liner would stick/smudge on the top of my lid when I blink, depending on how thick I drew the liner that day.

Nevertheless, I would still buy this liner again. It's around $8 on sale, and regular $10. It's also a felt tip which I find a lot more easier to use when drawing your line. On the first use, it's very pigmented. It takes about a 2 months of daily use until it starts to dry out.

TIP: When you notice signs of drying/less ink, I recommend keeping the pen stored vertically, with the cap at the bottom. This is so that the ink runs down to the felt tip. Does this actually work? I don't know, but try it and you tell me. I think it does.

Overall, I'd buy this again and recommend it to people who want an easy time applying eyeliner.

on 11/20/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Eh, I don't know why so many people rave about this eyeliner. I found it very underwhelming. It wasn't particularly pigmented, mine dried up reasonably quickly but most of all it just didn't last well on me. I tend to get teary occasionally especially outside if it's too windy or cold and this just smudged really badly. I think I might just continue using a gel liner instead.