Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.6

on 8/4/2014 8:52:00 PM

MY HOLY GRAIL!! i have went through so many of these!! i abdolutly adore them i use it on a daily basis. doesnt smudge and lasts all day even if im sweating at work it stays put. i have even bought back ups it lasts forever to! good quality and i love the felt tip. i definetly reccomend and have reppurchased:)

on 7/25/2014 10:07:00 PM

I love this product! My favorite felt tip liner ever! I recommend it to all of my customer who want a great liquid eye liner with precise control and low price. Beats many other more expensive brands.

on 7/21/2014 2:26:00 AM

This eyeliner is one of my favourites. It stays on all day and the tip makes it easy to get as thick or as thin as a line you want and goes on smooth.

on 7/16/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought it at Rite Aid when they were having a 40% off sale of all Maybelline products, so I was able to get it for less than $5, which was totally worth it. Heck, even if I had to buy it full price I would buy it again. I first tried it at a friend's house when I had forgotten my makeup at home. Up until this point I had been using a liquid liner with a very thick brush and it was horrendous for me since I prefer to basically have the smallest line possible.
This eyeliner makes that not only possible, but extremely easy to achieve. I was able to apply it like a pro after my first few uses. Do you prefer thicker lines? No worries, this can do that too and it will probably turn out fairly straight and even. Even on my extremely oily eyelids it lasts a long time and doesn't seem to smear much. There is no need to go over one area over and over again to obtain an opaque line, one swipe is enough.
For the price, I really would recommend giving it a go.
The one tiny little bit con is that the lid can be sometimes hard to take off, and with lotion on your hands it is near impossible. But hey, at least there is no danger of it ever falling off.

on 7/13/2014 5:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I really like this eyeliner, the felt tip end makes it really easy to draw a precise line although i found that it wasn't very black and i have to go over it a few times to make it dark enough.

on 7/2/2014 2:03:00 PM

I don't know if this has been reformulated but while the line is precise, it doesnt not stay on fot very long. The general shape is there but it becomes a faded gray. It also smudges quite a lot even when it should have dried. I can gently touch it and I'll see a black mark where the surface of the liner came off. Its comparable to the NYC liquid pen liner in staying power and smudginess.

on 7/2/2014 8:59:00 AM

This eye liner lasts all day long. The tip makes the application very easy. Keep in mind this doesn't smear off as easily either. If you by chance mess up you'll have to wipe it off right away or use makeup remover to help. I like it that I don't have to worry about the color fading by the end of the day.

on 6/11/2014 11:06:00 AM

I can't stand this eyeliner! The formula is okay, goes on evenly and stays on for long enough but the applicator, ick! The brush is too long and you never get formula in the very tip of it so getting a precise, thin line is impossible!
I much prefer the Maybelline gel liner because at least then I can choose which brush I use. It also stays on longer and I think it has a nicer texture.

on 6/10/2014 12:18:00 AM

I love how precise, non-messy and dark this is, it last a decent time in humid weather. And very decently priced.

on 5/27/2014 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the look of liquid eyeliner, but I was never good at applying it. My favorite thing about this eyeliner is that it is in ink pen form, that makes it easy, and the finish is great! When I bought this, I was skeptical because it the first time I used it, it dried out. When I put the cap back on and waited a while, the eyeliner was back to normal.
Long story short, this eyeliner is easy to use, has an amazing finish, and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend it!