Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Panther

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

This is "my black". Matte, very pigmented. I use it with eye primer and it last as long as I needed!

Love this eyeshadow, its cheap, goes on smooth, doesnt rub off easily, isnt messy, it blends easily.. the colors pretty rich. Overall a great eyeshadow!!! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Finally bought this while down in the U.S. this weekend, after reading great reviews everywhere online. I am SO impressed!! When I first tried it, I couldn't believe how pigmented and smooth it applied. For the amount I will use this (occasion lining) the price is unbeatable and the quality is amazing. I hadn't tried any Wet n' Wild shadows before this, but now I think I'll try them all! Highly recommended.

The best matte black eyeshadow I've ever used and it's only two bucks. The pigmentation is absolutely insane. One swipe is nearly opaque (although it can be easily blended out with a nice fluffy brush when I applied over TooFaced Shadow Insurance or whatever eye primer one happens to use). The first time I swatched it, I actually gasped and nearly dropped the eyeshadow. Luckly, it was okay. Screw MAC Carbon. Get your hands on this.

love it because its matte black and the price! its like 2 dollars. cant go wrong. just a regular black shadow that does the job just as well as high end ones. love it !

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I LOVE this black eye shadow! It is perfect for lining and defining any eye shadow I use. It goes on smooth and perfect and lasts all day on me. I'm so glad I came on here and saw the reviews to make me purchase this amazing black eye shadow!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Maybe I have high expectations, or I'm just really snobby, but this matte black eyeshadow was just not the match for me. After reading the small but majority amount of excellant reviews, I ran to the nearest drugstore to pick this baby up. Needless to say, after several attempts, this shadow did not withstand my oily lids. It faded and creased in literally 7 seconds, whether or not I had a primer on. I feel that I'm the only one that disliked this product and I am now back on the hunt for my holy grail matte black.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Thanks to the great reviews on MUA I was able to find my HG matte black eyeshadow! it's good at blending and goes on VERY pigmented, kinda reminds me of charcoal, very finely milled bold black that will instantly blacken your finger tips not leaving any trace of patchiness. This can easily be over done and it has minimal fall outs. Very cheap! Absolutely deserves 5 lippies. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the packaging, it's hard to open at times, and the product was very messy when I opened it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The best matte black eyeshadow on the market. It's proper matte, creamy and blendable,long lasting,pigmented like the dark depths of the underworld and most importantly, IT DOESN'T TURN BLUE AFTER A WHILE. For $3 or so from CVS, this is an absolute steal! Since they don't sell this in Australia, I'm going to stock up while I'm in the US in case anything happens to mine!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've got two words for this product. HOLY COW. This WnW eyeshadow is crazy pigmented! One light swipe across the pan delivers the blackest black I have ever seen in my life. Hands down, this product is a billion times better than MAC carbon. This shadow is also MATTE BLACK. FINALLY, a drugstore eyeshadow that is MATTE. There's no glitter, no shimmer, no duo-chromatic tendencies, just straight up matte black. The shadow is super soft, making it easy to blend. It is also a multi-purpose product. I use this to line my eyes/waterline and also as a definer color for a smokey eye. And the best part is, this eyeshadow is only $1.99! This product is a must-buy.