October 25, 2014 | 1801 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Camimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought Quenched at first time and I didn't like the smell that much,it didn't have any color but this one adds a shade of pink and I love it,it also smells really good (like candies).My lips stay hidrated and look healthy.I would repurchase it (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is super cute, we can ALL agree on that!!!
Tint: Amazing! Reddish pink the looks like you ate a pink/red popsicle!
SPF: 20. Awesome for the beach!
Baby Lips are always oily, i find but the one was less oily than the other four (Quenched, Peppermint, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch YUCK!) that I had before! Good color for school, not TOO pigmented but still a little redder/pinker than my normal lip color. My lips are kind of naturally orange! Sounds weird but it's true! My lips are naturally an orangey coral color! With this it's just gorgeous! Don't need a mirror to apply! And when I put this on if I'm in a hurry, I just KNOW it looks good! No complaints here! :)

EDIT: I think corals and warm/neutral pinks look better on me. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's a fine balm. It gives your lips a bit of hydration and some color. however it's not an outstanding product as many claim. They are better balms out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by crystaldw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I was needing a pick me up this week&while I was in Kmart I cruzed thru the makeup section, ive been needing another lip balm (I have burts bees in mauve?) So I dont have to hunt around 4 it&who dosnt need extras laying around! So I saw this&knew my sister in law buys this all the time decided I would give it a go..wish I woulda saved my money or bought the pretty slightly clear with a pink shine nailpolish from nicole I was lookin at instead. It smells good,im not a lipstick person but i do like tinted balms&lip glosses anything really that dosnt have that heavy lipstick feel&I do like their packaging but it just dosnt feel good on, slides on nice, leaves a shine but something in it makes the inner top part of my lip feel really weird within a min or 2 of putting it on,kinda dry or u know if you have one of those big astro pops popsicles,how it ruffs up that same spot&makes them feel ruff&puffy at the same time, this is kinda what this feels like only with a very burned (?) Waxy feel. Not keeping this& now that im thinkin about it Maybelline has always been a miss for me.my face just dosnt like many of their products.I think I have 3 of their products in my bin& 2 of them were ones I lost the recipt 2&had 2 keep.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't say anything bad about this lip balm, it makes your lips have this nice and glossy cherry tint and the moisture is good (I'd say like a regular Nivea lip balm). I like the smell, it remainds me of lollipops.
If you have dry or chapped lips don't expect this product to repair them, it's just a nice tinted lip balm, perfect if you don't feel like using a lipstick but still want some color to your lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by abbyparker216

I love the Baby Lips line, I'm just not crazy about this color. I have cool-toned skin, so I usually love cool reds, but for some reason this one is a miss for me. I thinm it has just a little too much blue in it. I've noticed that it makes my teeth appear yellowish, which obviously I dislike. The smell is a turn-off as well: smells like the cherry medicine that I hated as a kid. I will use up the tube I have because I have found that I can make it work if I combine it with a clear or light nude lip gloss, which dilutes the color just enough to make it flattering on me. But I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by cazlikesmakeup

love this- got it in the pink shade also. the price is brilliant in my opinion, especially for maybelline! i think i got it for €3.99 in my local chemist. the colour pay off is better than what i expected for a tinted lip balm, you could very well use this as a subtle lip colour on its own. it moisturises nicely and for a long time, goes on smoothly. i'm not a big fan of cherries but the cherry scent/taste of this isn't overwhelming like most artificial fruity scents. i found that the colour bled around the corners of my mouth after about 2-3 hours though. besides from the colour running off and the generic cheapy plastic, i don't have anything bad to say about this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

Good overall impression, it gives a nice sheer tint and feels silky on the lips. It does feel more comfortable than most lipbalm sticks but I do think it's still not as moisturizing as a good lipgloss. My lips tend to dry out quickly so in the winter the only thing that truly works is Lanolin. Anyways, I like this as a fruity treat when there is no need for in-depth conditioning of the lips. What I like best is the cherry flavor, which seems more natural and subtle than other cherry glosses I have tried. Would not purchase again for the simple reason that there are too many other glosses to try...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: - Beautifull subtle color (can be used as a sheer lipstick)
- Smells great
- SPF 20

Cons: -Does NOT moisture (it makes my lips chaps and dry)
-Taste weird
-Little expensive for a lip balm that does not hydrate your lips...
- The cap is really easy to break

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products that many people rave about but i'm not one of them. I love Revlon lip butter and thought this would be a similar product but it's not even close. This balm is very slippery and ultimately makes me feel like my lips need hydration. I do like the color pay off and the gloss but its far from a treatment, it actually makes my lips dry. I now use this over lipstick for a bit of shine just to use it up but I will not repurchase.