Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/20/2014 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The fun, cute and punchy packaging really caught my eye and, having heard good things about baby lips, I decided to purchase it.
Costing 2.99 it wasn't exactly bank braking, however in comparison to some other products on the market I don't feel it's entirely worth the price.
Hydration;
This product did nothing for the hydration of my lips - it just covered them in a waxy coat, trapping any moisture in but also preventing any more entering. It would definitely not help moisturize my lips should they become dry, in fact I would even say that over the week period I used Baby lips, my lips became much less conditioned and I had to abandon it for the hydration purposes.
Colour & appearance;
Has a very nice subtle colour which suites my skin tone and lip colour, however i don't feel that buying this product purely for appearance purposes is worth the price you're paying, when there's plenty other smaller, cheaper brands which give you the same quality of colour & hydration.

on 5/15/2014 1:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I Iove how these feel on my lips. I bought the rose shade and fell in love with it so I checked out other colors on mua. This had some of the higher ratings so I grabbed it. It feels nice but there isn't much color sadly. I have almost zero pigment to my pale lips and this just barely tinted them, unlike the rose which gave me great color. I'll use it though since I like how it feels on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This was my very first Baby Lips lip balm :) Hm, where shall I start? The scent of this is lovely (cherries and happiness) and it glides on very well. Just after one coat, it adds a healthy sheen to my lips, as well as a hint of a just-bitten kind of rosy red. A second layer would amplify the pigmentation to resemble that of a lipgloss, minus the super shiny, sticky finish. I've heard Fleur DeForce of YT saying that it is a dupe for one of YSL's Volupte Sheer Candy lipsticks. Although the colour is not very pigmented considering that it is a lip balm, you can't really get away with claiming that your lips are au naturel, if you know what I mean - my friends have asked me if I was wearing lipstick (they're kind of clueless, haha). You don't need a lip balm (my fave is the Burt's Bees' one), but Baby Lips in Cherry Me isn't the most moisturizing balms out there. Overall, love!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this.

I love red lips but lipstick is too much for me nowadays. This gives a perfect red flush to my (non-pigmented) lips and provides some moisture too. I don't have the dryest lips in the world but this is fine, and as it is sheer I can apply it without a mirror.

The price is reasonable, the packaging is cute. What's not to like? I'm loving this paired with BeneTint and a little mascara for a natural look.

on 3/30/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product many people were telling me to buy this so i brought it so excited to wear it and as soon as i put it on i felt so diffrent.so comfy.
When my lips are dry and when i try this one its gives my lips a shine and makes it look gorgouse.This left my lips hydrated

on 3/16/2014 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

At the time of writing, 148 reviewers gave this Cherry Me balm at 75% "Buy Again" rating. So this gave me the impetus to go buy and try it.

I found it at Walmart at $3.98 and overall, this is a nice lip balm with a sheer red colour. It will not make you look "made up" like some of the heavier, opaque coverage Burts Bees lipbalms. (I dislike the Burts Bees heavy coverage; I end up finger blending the balm so that it's hardly there.)

I prefer wearing tinted lip balms to lipstick these days, mostly because I can't stand the way my lips feel with lipstick on all day.

Cherry Me is very easy to wear and my lips feel comfortable and I look way better than wearing nothing. Win-win-win!

I should add that today I was wearing a red ball cap, plus this Cherry Me lip balm, and a guy locked his eyes with mine and actually waved at me at the mall. I *never* have guys waving at me, so thank you, Maybelline = )

on 2/18/2014 5:49:00 PM

When the Baby Lips first came out, a lot of my friends recommended them to me and they weren't wrong! This was my favourite though, as I loved the cherry scent. Since then I've recommended it to other friends and they agree!

on 2/18/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Cherry Me because it moisturises my lips and it is a beautiful pinkish red color! I've used 3 of them so far and continue to repurchase! My favorite Baby Lips!

on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Cute pigment! Smells nice. I use these daily

on 2/12/2014 11:54:00 AM

I bought extra of this and the Grape Vine to put in every jacket/coat pocket. You can find them in duos to make them even less expensive, and they are often on sale.
Theere is a hint of color, just enough to brighten anything faded you had already put on earlier in the day. If alone, it does make lips look better too!
The consistency is thicker than my fave balm IT's Je Ne Sais Quoi but just a bit. This does make it last a bit longer, so that's awesome. It does not stain the lips like IT though, so there is the tradeoff.
$2.97 at Walmart, $4.49 at Ulta. (WOW, that's ridic.)
The cherry scent is a bright, happy, fake cherry scent. I love it.

Top Rated Lip Treatments