Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 2/18/2014 5:49:00 PM

When the Baby Lips first came out, a lot of my friends recommended them to me and they weren't wrong! This was my favourite though, as I loved the cherry scent. Since then I've recommended it to other friends and they agree!

on 2/18/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Cherry Me because it moisturises my lips and it is a beautiful pinkish red color! I've used 3 of them so far and continue to repurchase! My favorite Baby Lips!

on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Cute pigment! Smells nice. I use these daily

on 2/12/2014 11:54:00 AM

I bought extra of this and the Grape Vine to put in every jacket/coat pocket. You can find them in duos to make them even less expensive, and they are often on sale.
Theere is a hint of color, just enough to brighten anything faded you had already put on earlier in the day. If alone, it does make lips look better too!
The consistency is thicker than my fave balm IT's Je Ne Sais Quoi but just a bit. This does make it last a bit longer, so that's awesome. It does not stain the lips like IT though, so there is the tradeoff.
$2.97 at Walmart, $4.49 at Ulta. (WOW, that's ridic.)
The cherry scent is a bright, happy, fake cherry scent. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a very good lip balm.

Pros:
-Long lasting!
-Good pigmentation
-Nice texture

Cons:
-Moisture does not last long

on 2/8/2014 6:27:00 PM

In love with this product! It is phenomenal. First off, it is soooo hydrating. Secondly, the colour looks awesome on! The price is amazing...at 3.99 (or cheaper depending on where you buy it) you can't go wrong.

on 2/3/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this product! I do find that it looks better and stays on better (for me in the dry winter months) if I wear a random chapstick underneath this product and then put this on. I think that it helps add a plumpness to my lips and makes them look extra healthy when I do this. I think that "Cherry Me" is a good shade that adds color to your lips without looks tacky or like you drank too much red Kool-Aid.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am a huge fan of the baby lips and this color really intrigued me; a light, pink toned red. I though that the color would be kinda comparable to the Covergirl's Smoochies in Tweet Me but a little bit sheerer. But I was surprised to see that it was more on the pink side. On my lips though, it was almost transparent. But I really like it for everyday use, to just kind of throw it on. I will probably repurchase because of the amazing feeling of the baby lips.

on 2/1/2014 11:56:00 PM

This is one of my FAVORITE lip balms ever!! It gives your lips a natural red tint and it moisturizes really well. It also smells REALLY good and fruity. The packaging is also cute and colorful which I love! The biggest problem I have with most lip balms is they dry out my lips after they wear away. This one actually kept my lips moisturized for hours and it goes on so smoothly!! When using this product I noticed that after about a week my lips were fuller looking although my lips are already pretty full. I also noticed that my lips were softer and no longer chapped. The only problem I had with this lip balm is that after it wore away my lip were stained a pinkish reddish color. This wouldn't really bother me at all but when I reapplied it my lips were really red and I usually use this in school so I didn't like that. Other than that I would definitely be buying this again and recommending it to all of my friends!!

on 1/21/2014 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite lip balm. It's not the most moisturizing, and you'll have to reapply, but the color is SO PRETTY (that doll-like, just-bitten lip look) and smells amazing!

Popular Lip Treatments