September 30, 2014 | 1007 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't terrible but it's not even close to being holy grail. It comes in lovely packaging, as with typical why all Benefit products. There's a pump, which is definitely needed as the product is very runny. I'm in the second palest shade (can't remember the name, sorry) and it's a great match for my NW15 skin. It isn't too pink or too yellow toned, it's just right. It gives light coverage, and I like to put it over a primer (whatever one you prefer, I've tried with a few if doesn't make any huge difference) using a damp beauty blender. I've tried using a flat top brush, but I find it doesn't get worked into the skin well enough, not as good as the BB does. Since it's light coverage you may need some concealer, and you'll need to set with a powder. It's not terrible, but hasn't impressed me that much where I would purchase it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

I tried this at ulta on one side of my face and urban decay naked on the other side. Personally, this "flawless" made the tiny hairs on my cheek really stand out, which is why I picked UD naked. The color match was good for both (honey and shade 4 respectively) so I went about the rest of my day as usual, even tho I had two different foundations on. By the time I washed my face in the evening, the cheek with "flawless" had 3 pimples. The UD cheek was fine. Glad I didn't buy this from benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Lara0202

I have a combination skin and this is my everyday foundation, I find it much like a BBcream; light coverage, some SPF protection and a sheer finish that indeed I don't love, but then I set the foundation with a powder and its good for a day at the office. I don't think its the foundation to build to a medium/high coverage, you need to keep it light. One pump is more than enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

First of all, this is a foundation that is PERFECT for dry and dehydrated skin. If you're oily, why are you even buying this sans research in the first place?

I find that when I'm combo to oily, this slides right off. When I'm truly dry/normal, this stuff lasts for 6 hours easily and even longer if I set it down with a powder.

I also enjoy it for the rich yellow tones that is lacking in most popular foundations. I wear Champagne at NC25-30.

It's not too liquidy or thick and spreads very easily with fingers, sponge, or brush. Coverage is light to medium, can't be built to full.

The main point I want to drive home is that it is very friendly towards dry patches and flakes on the skin and feels almost like a moisturizer with SPF included.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Christy33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation made my face look like a big shiny disco ball! My t-zone is very oily so it my work for someone with an oil issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by andreaaraiza

I liked this foundation because I have dry skin and moisturizes very well. This foundation is medium and since I am 18 so I don't need much coverage. Love that it has high SPF and matches my pale skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Sesstoddard

This made my face very greasy. It wore off really fast as well. Not a fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by karenayala13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Got samples from Ulta. Fell in lust so I bought full size after I finished my napoleon perdis foundation stick. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Color match is horrible, by the end of the day I look like I dipped my face in grease and has made me break out horribly. (I don't break out easily) I really want to love it because I bought the liquid foundation and the powder to match. Powder claims to be full coverage... NOPE! My makeup is an investment and that's why I don't mind spending the $$$ but after all the negatives of this one it was a big waste!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Hera94

Longevity: would say best 2-3 hours on my oily skin. After that threshold the foundation will start to get blotchy and its just a mess everywhere. I would say that this doesn't help much in controlling oil even WITH a primer. this has trouble setting as well I find. it transfers REAL easily as well. so this is definitely NOT a summer foundation. Coverage, finish: Initial application is flawless however. it looks like real skin, it has that healthy glow on your face. Its light to medium at best. I wouldn't say its buildable to full. definitely not full in my experience.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by pureneon

My first ever foundation was MACs Studio Fix Fluid, however it ALWAYS made my skin break out after wearing it. I decided to try out Benefits Oxygen Wow after hearing heaps of good things about it and when I had it applied in store, it looked amazing so I bought it (for a hefty price of $63 dollars, not that far from MACs foundation which is $65 I believe).

When I put it on at home without powder, it looked quite bad..

One thing about this foundation is that it is very dewy and unless you have extremely dry skin, you will need to powder it or else it makes you look super shiny or even oily if you have less than perfect skin (blemishes etc).

A lot of people here say that its oily but really, it isn't - it just has a high dewy finish and I think that it only sets nice with the matching Benefit powder.

Personally I think its a good foundation but it just requires a bit of work, which most people don't have the time for.

If you're someone that likes to put on makeup quickly in the morning, then I recommend you go for something like NARS Sheer Glow. This isn't a bad foundation, theres just many others that are better.