BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 12/27/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have an oily t-Zoe and pretty bad acne on my forehead and chin and this foundation covered my redness and evened out my skin tone well so I only have to use a concealer on a few areas of my face and paired with powder I don't get oily for a few hours after applying my makeup. When i eventually get oily I use blotting sheets and my face looks as good as when I applyed my makeup.

on 12/25/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first bought this foundation when I didn't know much about makeup nor did I know what was good for my skin and even what type of skin type I had. I just went with the worker from Sephora's opinion on the fact it had good coverage. I will agree with that. This foundation is very good on coverage. I don't have a lot of acne but, there's times where I can have more redness and it does a very good job on covering that. I usually did not use concealer unless it was quite a big/blotchy break out. Although, it's good on coverage turns out this is a HYDRATING foundation and I have oily skin. I know a friend with dry skin who loves this foundation but, for me it didn't really work because it made me a lot oilier than what I naturally am and it was definitely a hassle trying to blot and powder through out the day. I would recommend this foundation for people with dry skin.

on 12/23/2014 4:49:00 PM

I bought this product in Sephora as they were out of my shade in Nars Sheer Glow, I didn't have much money on me, I desparately needed a new foundation and the shop assisstant advised me that this was the perfect foundation for me.
There were no shades which had a pink undertone so the assistant gave me a yellow one, which I was worried it would turn me orange - luckily it didn't. When I tried this on my skin, it wasn't too bad as it covered up all of my red patches and it was actually a pretty good colour match.
I was out of the primer I usually use (bourjois happy light matte) so I used the sample which came with the foundation, thinking this would help. Unfortunately, the primer clumped up whilst applying the foundation and it wouldn't blend so I had to remove it. I reapplied with no primer and it seemed to look quite good, gave quite a good coverage and evened out my skintone. After about 3 hours, it oxidised and my face has gone shiny, so I need to keep reapplying powder. Seeing as this wasn't a cheap product, I will do all I can to make it worth it so I need to try different primers and powders and fixing sprays.

Would not reccommend, unless you have no large open pores and completely normal skin.

on 12/21/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a horrible product. I usually use Mac prolong wear or studio fix but decided to give this a try after I saw so many youtubers rave about it. I now understand the hype: they are either sponsored by benefit or they recieved it for free. This product was a complete waste. The coverage is not that great, I expected more and it is not very long lasting even with a setting powder. And eww it oxidizes horribly making one look orange.The worst part is that I don't have sensitive skin yet this broke me out. I would not recommend this to anyone. You are better off buying something at the drugstore.

on 12/20/2014 2:03:00 AM

Not good for color choice. Dont like the finish, mattish but sticky? Oxidizes badly, doesnt stay long, coverage isnt good either.

on 12/16/2014 5:14:00 AM

Being a complete foundation junkie, I owned this foundation after buying it on a whim because it was by benefit. I decided to use it the other day, to work, for a full 10 your shift... What a mistake that was! :-( the foundation made me appear oily, which I am not, and this is with a setting powder to take some of the dewiness away. The smell is lovely, the liquid is lovely - but it is far too wet. I have had better wear (it ended up finishing far too sheer and cakey by the end of the day!) from drug store foundations, for example - Max Factor or Maybelline - at half the price. I wouldn't buy again, very disappointed.

on 11/23/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

As a Black woman it ia very difficult to find a shade of foundation that matches my skin and that wont look chalky or grey. That's why I love this foundation! it blends perfectly and is very lightweight. it gives good medium coverage and a little goes a long way!

on 11/20/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have went though several samples of these, each lasting a few days for me. It has medium coverage. Feels good on the skin, not too heavy. But I could pay a lot less for a few drug store brands and get the same effect. Nothing special in this bottle for me.

on 11/16/2014 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily, porous skin and this foundation is NOT as BAD some of the reviews here. Bare in mind that the ingredients in the foundation react differently with your skins pH levels, so dont assume that because someone with oily skin said it didn't work for them that it won't work for you because you have oily skin too. The foundation is easy to blend, it has medium coverage (not light at all in my opinion) and it gives you a beautiful glow.
Throughout the day it did slightly go sheer, but my skin still looked glowy and not greasy. For an everyday foundation this is very good. The only cons I found was that it transferred very easily. Overall this foundation would work best for normal skin, for ultimate payoff. I recommend combination/oily girls to try a sample though!

on 11/2/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Not a 'bad' product but not great either, just average, there are far better foundations out there for half the price. On the plus side, the colours are lovely. I got 'I'm pure for sure' Ivory which is the yellower of the two palest shades - it was a great match for my NC20 ish skin. The coverage is very poor but I wouldn't even recommend it for skin that doesn't need much coverage because the finish doesn't do much to enhance the skin - better to go without foundation or choose a good quality tinted moisturiser than waste money on this.