April 20, 2014 | 1635 users online

Mascara - Essence - I Love Extreme - Volume Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Price: $4 CAD
Brush: huge with real bristles
Length: decent
Volume: amazing
Formula: wet

This is a fairly good volumizing mascara but not so much length, which I really need

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I also have the one in the Hott pink tube and I would also RAVE about it it's so wonderful. It's volumizing, it holds the curl in my lashes, it gives amazing length. I have tried a few mascaras including benefit they're real and tarte lights camera lashes but this one far and away takes the cake! I even bought another kind of essence mascara to try because I liked it so much. I would absolutely buy this stuff again and again, I'm addicted to the false lash look it gives my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have the one in the pink tube and bought this after hearing Emily from Beauty Broadcast rave about this on Youtube.
I would only recommend you guys getting this if you want super thick, super long, separated, DRAMATIC lashes with no flaking, weird smell or hard to work with formula!
I thought for about $5 bucks, what do I have to lose? I am so freaking wowed by this mascara!!! Seriously, I have been reaching for it everyday over my Cover Girl, L'Oreal and Maybelline ones because it quite frankly out performs them all, by a mile! Like I said, It separates, thickens, AND lenghthens! I am a die hard Voluminous user and have always gone back to it throughout the years, yes I've had flings with various so called miracle mascaras throughout the years (Lash Blast, Falsies, Clump Crusher, The Rocket) but none of them compare to this one and it's so inexpensive! The only way I could see anyone not liking this is if you like the low key, "natural" , not in your face lashes, otherwise please just go out and try this RIGHT NOW!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

I was so surprised when I bought this mascara because its a great mascara for only four bucks that i paid. gives you great volume in no time. its comparable to loreal voluminous. i really liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by nikoletta2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality for the price is unbeatable! This mascara is volumizing, isn't clumpy, and rivals some very expensive mascaras I have bought in the past.

I costs $4.99! It does not dry out, it comes off easily with makeup remover. The only small downside is that it can flake ever so slightly after a long day. I would recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LCatkinson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really was shocked by this product. I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect mascara and am usually disappointed in one way or another by whatever product I buy.

This product doesn't dry out. the volume is insane.

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said but I absolutely had to say that I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so digging this mascara. I've spent up to $32 on mascara (that still didn't work half as good as this!) & this us my absolute favourite. Ever.

The brush allows you to wiggle the wand through the base thoroughly and separates lashes wonderfully. No mascara has ever made my lashes so black, voluminous or keep a curl like this!

Picked up from Shopper's (Canada) for $4.99

The other mascaras have entirely different wands so check'um out before purchasing. This mascara has a really slight mascara-y scent straight from the tube but once on your lashes it disappears within seconds. Product dries in a timely manner but isn't crusty, nor does it flake off!

This mascara isn't waterproof but it sure wont budge!

I remove it with coconut oil and a cotton ball. Let the coconut oil sit on the top lashes for a little bit :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by erie89

I bought this on a whim when I realized that spending the usual $20+ for a mascara wasn't in my current budget. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised! This mascara makes my lashes look full and super dark - probably darker than any mascara I have ever used before. The packaging doesn't say waterproof, but even so, I didn't encounter any flaking or smudging even after wearing it during an 8 hour workday. You absolutely cannot beat the price which may be the very best part. I purchased this for $4.99 at my local Ulta and will be stocking up very soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Jootot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love, love this mascara. I live in Singapore and here, even the drugstore products go up to $20 like Maybelline, Lor'eal, Revlon.

So when I saw that this was 7 bucks, I immediately logged on to makeupallley and saw the reviews. I tried it on and I have NEVER been so pleasantly suprised. I have no need for falsies with this and it's really buildable and not clumpy at all. It stays put all throughout the day.

Removing it with Olive oil is a breeze. I recommend it to everyone.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by janeeugenia

Basically I'd agree with the majority of reviews here, I am on my 3rd tube, very good mascara would buy it over and over and over again, thumbs up!