Essence I Love Extreme - Volume Mascara

3.9

Essence cosmetics are simply amazing. The quality for the price is something I haven't found elsewhere and this mascara is no different. The formulation is nice, not too wet and it's not too dry either. I have naturally very long lashes and if a mascara is too wet or the brush is rubbery (like those lash blast ones) my lashes just all stick together and I look like Marge Simpson. My only suggestion with this mascara would be that this brush is too fat in circumference. But for $2.99--this is as good as Clinique High Impact IMO.

I have blonde lashes, and you can hardly see them, and so I love big brushes. This mascara makes them ultra black and volumizes them dramatically: for me it´s perfect! I love maximum volume! Doesn´t make them all dry and spidery, makes them "fat" and black, I absolutely love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This does a great job lengthening my lashes but only gives decent volume for me. The brush is thick which I don't mind and it has a nice concentrated black color that hasn't caused any smudging or clumping on my oily lids. It also hasn't caused any irritation to my eyes which is a plus. So far I am really loving this (My other favorite is L'oreal voluminous) and it was less than three dollars at Ulta.

First of all I will start off by saying that I am very fussy with mascaras - I hardly ever find ones I like! I was very impressed with this one - it didn't clump on me, and it builds big long lashes without looking gaudy. It does smudge a little bit though, doesn't fully remove with cleanser, and the big brush can get mascara on your eyelids! But for the price and effect it is well worth it, even just as a "going out" mascara.

Uncurls my lashes. Straightens them out. The wand is too fat to reach corners without getting all over my lids.

I tried the pink bottle mascara, from this line, and i really enjoyed it, I mean, IT'S THE BEST MASCARA EVER, no doubt. This one has also really good reviews, so i decided to give it a go when i ran out of the previous one.

I like it! It gives volume and big lashes. It holds the curve, and i don't find that it clumps. It also doesn't smudge and separate the lashes really well.

Big plus: it's really cheap (i paid 3,49 €)

I'm happy with it but i wouldn't repurchase it because the pink one works better for me..

This essence product is amazing. It isn't dry at all. Colour is dark black. It maximizes your lashes and gives them volume. + it's not expensive at all. I would repurchase it over and over again :-D

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara does give volume, but it clumps :( It's cheap, about $4 in Canada, so it isn't a complete waste of money. I do like that it gives volume though and it works with just one coat.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product about a month ago in Shoppers Drug Mart because I could not find the one in the pink tube. I'm usually not very pick with mascara but unfortunately this one really doesn't do it for me. I had read the reviews on here and saw some people saying that it clumped. I usually ignore those comments because I know that a lot of mascara's usually do that. But holy cow this is a huge clumpy mess. It leaves big chunks of mascara on my lashes which is very disappointing. I already have long lashes and I like how much volume this gives me. But because of how clumpy it is I will not buy this product again.

Best brush. Great product. Be careful to keep the rim clean or product will get chunky, dry, & twisting it shut will be a pain!

Popular Mascaras