December 22, 2014 | 1630 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

Odio el color falso que queda en los labios. no hidrata para nada.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Mollyv13

I love most baby lips and when I saw this product I was really excited! Firstly the packaging is really cute. The see through tube and bright, vibrant colours are gorgeous and the stick is great and very secure. There is a lot of product in the stick and was only 3 pounds at a local chemist. The smell is amazing and is exactly like pink punch, sweet, refreshing and tropical. For my lips, one layer was more than enough colour because I didn't want something with too much pigment, however some people looking for a more pigmented product might be disappointed. I found it did not absord well into my lips, I felt it was just sitting there as another layer. It also was that great as a moisturiser, but I don't use it as my main lip balm so I don't mind. In conclusion I think this product is great, inexpensive with an amazing flavour and just enough pigment. I love it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by kimt99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love baby lips so much. I figured this would give my lips a nice, cute hint of pink. I ended up hating this color so much. It's like a weird Barbie pink that looks awful on me. I will buy baby lips, just never this color again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by samgv

Well, I love my baby lips, but this is not my first choice of color. I have naturally red lips, and this color doesn't go really well on me. It's waaay to light for my liking, and even though I love how it looks wit the right clothes, if I wear this, and will be out all day, I have to carry it around and apply every hour, our worse, because this is a lip balm so the color is not meant to stay all day on my lips, and once it's washing off I have yo immidiately apply it or it will look funky since my lips are dark (red) so for me it's hard to use. But this color is beautiful, if your lips are light pink, use this, girl! It's bright and fun, and perfect for summer. And let me just say that it smells sooo good, I don't really know how to describe scents, but it smells kind of like fruit punch combined with pink(Pink Punch, lol)! If my lips eventually get lighter and pinker as I grow up, I will definitely purcahse this again, but for now, this will last me the days when I like to dress colorful!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by AshleyForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eh. It had cute packaging and the smell was great. Like a fruit cup! But when i put it on it was chalky and had clumps. I did like the color though. im not sure it was very moisturizing but i'd still buy again. (in a different colour.) : )

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by sophiemadeline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The tint is pretty obvious even with one light swipe - this one is a very bright pink, leaning towards fuchsia. The lasting power isn't bad for a $3 lip balm - better than, say, EOS. Packaging is cheap, but it's pretty cute. Oh and the smell is yummy. Unfortunately it seems to dry out my lips - I applied this before bed a few times and in the morning, my lips would feel painfully dry. Very odd.

Edit: this also seemed to give my lips weird rough patches after a couple days of use. :/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's an okay product. The pink tint looks good on me, and it does make my lips smoother, but I have used Chapsticks that have costed a lot less and made my lips look even better. I would re-purchase, though, because I actually really like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by anniemcbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have purchased this product in Pink Punch and Peach Kiss and both are wonderful! I love that they are simple to apply, are very moisturizing, and the colours are great. Pink Punch is a nice shade of pink for the summer and Peach Kiss is a nice neutral colour.

I always have dry lips in the morning but since I started to apply Peach Kiss before bed, I wake up with moisturized lips. I will definitely purchase either colour again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the color and smell of this tinted lip balm! It's moisturizing but definitely not as much as the Asian version of Babylips (thinner tube). The only thing is that it's not transfer proof (like many other moisturizing lip colors). But the color is just too pretty so I will definitely repurchase! :) And the smell is damn amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must say, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, that I did pick one of these up because Beauty Gurus on YouTube raved about it.

And like everyone else in these reviews, they fell way short of what I was expecting.

I live in Colorado, dry weather = dry EVERYTHING. So anything that claims to be moisturizing is a must try.

I tried this without using my normal lip balm to see if it would make any difference. Could I replace my moisturizing ChapStick that I have to constantly keep putting on for this Baby Lips? Unfortunately, that is a no. The formula is very creamy, and nice to apply, like lip balm, but once it's there for a bit, it dries up and feels like I have to apply more or lick my lips or something. It went straight for my lip "cracks" (I don't really know what to call them), and it stayed there no matter how much I tried to smoother it out again. Considering my lips also become dry when I don't use ChapStick for more than half a day, I decided to try something else.

I wore my chapstick underneath the baby lips. This works for me. I still get the moisturizing from my own chapstick, and I get the nice pretty pink color from this product. And for some reason, the color doesn't get stuck in those lip "cracks". So, in this case, it's a win! And... who can resist that smell?!? I LOVE things that smell delicious! :P

Obviously, this doesn't have a good color staying power, doesn't claim to have it. I sometimes forget to not put it on after I had my morning coffee before classes, and as such it gets all over my mug.

Final thoughts: Yes, I would buy this again because I like the price, I like the color, I like the smell, and it works well enough if I have my own chapstick underneath it. I definitely recommend giving this product another go by wearing a clear lip balm like ChapStick underneath it before saying it's an awful product!