Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just adore the smell of this product and the texture but it dose not last huge amounts of time on the lips but the pigmentation is nice not to pigmented but just gives a really nice colour on the lips

Omg!!!! Love this baby lips probaley the best one form the collection. The smell reminds me of raspberry which is great as I love raspberry. If you want to know what baby lips to get, then get this one believe me.

Gives me the prettiest, pinkest, most kissable lips. And it also smells great. Not much more to say. Try it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This smells so lush. Like a peach/apricot/orange smell and I love it! It is pigmented and gives such a nice pink look on my lips. However, it wears off like any other lipbalm.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It smells really good but i don't think the color matched my skin tone. It was also really patchy looking on my lips. There were pink spots all over my lips! Not attractive! The color is really Barbie pink which I don't think is what you'd want if you want a light pink lip. Overall, I won't repurchase & I think you can find something better for the same price.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

”Yuck" & "hellz no" we're the first words that came to my head when I tried this on tonite. It's too pale, milky & patchy for my pigmented lips/NC42 face. i bought this based on "sincerely Jules" recs for a natural pink for tan skin. When I saw it I had reservations but I bought it anyway thinking it would swatch different once on. Nope! It's almost a white pink on and clings to every dry patch u have. Returning immediately! The smell is nice but that's about it, very thick feeling too. How on earth does she wear this with her coloring???

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love baby lips in "Cherry Me" and "Pink Punch" is very different to it!

Cherry Me has a very light texture and the color is buildable. I just love how it makes your lips look "wet" as if you had been licking a lollipop (ok, that just sounded a bit weird but I mean in a good way!).

Pink Punch on the other hand, has more of a moisturizing lipstick texture and actually the color payoff is that of a lipstick in my opinion. I have quite pigmentated lips but this lip balm manages to cover them with a very Barbie neon pink. My mom has blue eyes and blonde hair and it looks lovely and natural on her. I, on the other hand, have a golden light brown/dark blonde hair and brown eyes and I think it looks off on me. I'm just surprised it turned out so neon on me, it looks nothing like the pictures I've seen.
Also, because of the thicker texture, I feel like this one tends to cling onto dry patches whereas Cherry Me goes on very smoothly.

From my experience I'd say that those with yellow/golden tones to their skin, hair and eyes should keep in mind that this color is probably going to look quite striking with their complexion.

This is my favorite balm! It moisturizes very well and makes your lips so smooth! I actually use it as lipstick and get multiple complements !! I use a clear one on my night stand too! Love love love

I think this is a really cute lip balm. I've been getting a lot of compliments on the color and I think everyone should try it at least once. My problem with it is that it only moisturizers the lips for a short period of time and then they start to feel dry and flakey again. Baisically it acts like a lipstick more than like a chalpstick. But it is only around $4 or $5 so it's worth it to have it in you bag.

Love Love Love this SUPER bright pink. Unlike the peach Baby Lips, this is very moisturizing and flattering.

Popular Lip Treatments