Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie

4.1

on 12/25/2012 4:49:00 AM

applies like a lip balm.. love this product! i love this colour too! the only issue with this line is that the colors look a LOT different once applied than in the tube. this color in particular looks a lot different but i absolutely love it! it is the perfect berry color for the fall/winter. i wear this almost on a daily basis! it is a great substitute for whenever i want a pretty lip without going to dramatic (like a red).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

First of all I would like to say I'm in love with this product!
I picked this lip butter up today at Walmart for $7.49 along with three others.
This one is my new favorite! It is a deep pink berry color which in my opinion is great for all skin tones, not to mention perfect for the fall and winter seasons.
Out of all of the Revlon Lip Butters I have Raspberry Pie is the most pigmented and has excellent color pay off so a careful application is nesscary. This color wears on me for about 4-5 hours before having to reapply. The time amount can vary depending if you are eating/drinking etc.
Overall I give this Lip Butter a 5/5 and I will be wearing it a lot this winter :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I looooove this for so many reasons. It's cheap, the colour reminds me of Cherries in the Snow and it actually does moisturize your pout (so many lipsticks claim to and just don't!). I wear this nearly every day for work nd people keep asking me about it. Total winner.

on 11/19/2012 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

This is very moisturizing, which means that the lasting power isn't amazing. The colour is a bright blue-toned pink. I usually blot it a little to obtain more of a stain than the full colour. This colour will last me a long time simply because I don't get to use it as often as I'd like.

on 10/29/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this, but it gave me blackheads around my lip line. The pigmentation and feel was excellent, though, which is why I'm giving it three stars. I'm hesitant to try other shades :(

on 10/6/2012 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color great for the fall and great for woman of color as well very pigmented and looks great!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this colour, a really pretty deep pink, berry colour! Also very, very moisturising on the lips! Love all the Revlon Lip Butters and this colour is one of my favourites :D

on 9/1/2012 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is probably the most pigmented shade of the lip butter line. I said I wouldn't repurchase only because it's going to take me a long time to finish this shade. It's pretty and bright, but I only use it as a stain, so the color isn't too intense for my coloring. I really love how long it lasts whether I just dab it on and smack or apply one coat and blot down.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Rasberry Pie is a color I wouldn't reach for everyday. It is a deep pigmented vibrant pinkish purple. It shows up pretty bright on me. It doesn't necessarily clash with my NC40 skin now because I'm tanned. However, this type of shade doesn't really suit me in the winter when I'm a shade or two lighter. Overall, very pretty shade and I love it for the summer.

on 8/22/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is my new favorite makeup product. I picked this up at CVS because it was on sale and with the coupons it was practically free so what the heck. This is like a lipstain and a moisturizer in one, in a convenient lipstick tube. One swipe and you're done. Love the vivid berry color. I think it'd be flattering on anybody.

Popular Lipsticks