November 1, 2014 | 1139 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very moisturizing, which means that the lasting power isn't amazing. The colour is a bright blue-toned pink. I usually blot it a little to obtain more of a stain than the full colour. This colour will last me a long time simply because I don't get to use it as often as I'd like.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this, but it gave me blackheads around my lip line. The pigmentation and feel was excellent, though, which is why I'm giving it three stars. I'm hesitant to try other shades :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color great for the fall and great for woman of color as well very pigmented and looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this colour, a really pretty deep pink, berry colour! Also very, very moisturising on the lips! Love all the Revlon Lip Butters and this colour is one of my favourites :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably the most pigmented shade of the lip butter line. I said I wouldn't repurchase only because it's going to take me a long time to finish this shade. It's pretty and bright, but I only use it as a stain, so the color isn't too intense for my coloring. I really love how long it lasts whether I just dab it on and smack or apply one coat and blot down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Rasberry Pie is a color I wouldn't reach for everyday. It is a deep pigmented vibrant pinkish purple. It shows up pretty bright on me. It doesn't necessarily clash with my NC40 skin now because I'm tanned. However, this type of shade doesn't really suit me in the winter when I'm a shade or two lighter. Overall, very pretty shade and I love it for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite makeup product. I picked this up at CVS because it was on sale and with the coupons it was practically free so what the heck. This is like a lipstain and a moisturizer in one, in a convenient lipstick tube. One swipe and you're done. Love the vivid berry color. I think it'd be flattering on anybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by jamster86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked this a lot. It's not a colour I would use every day but it feels so lovely and soft on and has a nice sheen. My lips felt really conditioned all day after using it. It looks quite bright but can be applied quite lightly to give a burst of pink without being tacky looking or too bright. Because of the soft formula it doesn't last brilliantly, but this is to be expected. I have this in my bag and use it lightly just to brighten up my lips when I'm at work. I might not buy it at full price, because for me it's just an expensive coloured lip balm, but I got it on special offer and would buy it again if i saw it at that price (around 5)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

Personally the only reason why I wouldn't buy this colour again is probably because it's not a colour I'd usually wear.. Otherwise I would buy this again..

The consistency of this product is amazing, it's such a creamy colour.. very pigmented aswell.. not a natural shade for a pale person.. I will have to try applying this with a lip brush to see if I could get a very refined lip shape.. Can't wait to try other colours ! x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Ruiz4books

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing color. This is probably the most pigmented of the Revlon Lip Butters. One swipe and it's almost opaque. Raspberry pie is a deep fuchsia that leans toward the cool side. Like all the lip butters, it's creamy and moisturizing. I find that it has pretty decent staying power and even when it does fade, it leaves a nice stain. I never have to worry about my lips becoming chapped when I wear the lip butters. I really like this color for those days when I want to wear a bright color on my lips.