July 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

Godsend. I have chemically relaxed hair that needs all sorts of moisture and this does the trick. I mix it with Zero Frizz serum in my damp hair and by itself when it dries. I've been using it for four months and my hair is softer, thicker and healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by adreanac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product! Read the reviews here & decided to try. Glad I did, it's a great product. Was BOGO free at Walgreens, so I paid only $3.49. Smells good & leaves my hair smooth & healthy. You don't need very much. Will continue to buy for sure. It's so cheap it's worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by jillmg89

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I am so glad that I decided to try the Suave Keratin products! I use the shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner and serum. Although I love all of the products, I am writing for the leave-in conditioner because I feel that this product has helped my hair the best. I first wash my hair with the shampoo and conditioner from the line. I apply the leave-in conditioner after my hair is partially towel dried, then I blow dry my hair with a large round brush. This product leaves my hair very smooth and soft. After styling, I run a small amount of the serum through my hair with my hands to add the extra shine and ward off the "frizzies". I have found that even in humid weather, this product has worked to keep my hair frizz free and smooth. Since using these products, I have received lots of compliments- even my husband commented on how great my hair looked. A lot of people are surprised to find that I use Suave products to get such great results. The products are very inexpensive (purchased each at $3.49, plus they were on sale for B1G1F)! At this price, it is really worth trying! I have a feeling these products will be my "go to" for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This is my new antidote for summer frizzies! I have very curly, long hair that is color treated and very thick. I bought this due to the rave reviews on MA, and I'm very impressed with it. Super cheap and smells great(woodsy floral scent). I apply it while hair is wet and it makes a good detangler when I use it in conjunction with a wide tooth comb. The only downfall is it straightens my natural curl a bit, but I think this line of products is supposed to do that. Overall, I've noticed a big improvement in my hair, I've used it consistently for a week and my hair looks shinier, stronger, and less frizzy. Make sure to only apply this to your hair shaft and avoid the roots because it will make them greasy! I focus this product mainly on my ends and it smooths split ends very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by marion10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was buy one get one free at Walgreens, so I said why not? My hair was really frizzing up, so I went out at lunch and got this with the shine serum. Very pleased- I used this on wet hair and blow dry and follow up with an electric brush. This has kept my hair very smooth through some of the worst humidity.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I had to change my review on this product. The first or second time that I used it, I liked it but then my hair started looking dull and frizzy again. I think the built up is more than what I expected. I would not recommend this. I love the shampoo and conditioner but this is not a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Kar122

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was actually surprised that a product such as this, priced so low (I paid 3.99), could work this well! I have a Coppola Keratin treatment and use the Coppola color care shampoo/conditioner. Although I have the Coppola Keratin leave in to put on my hair after washing, I started looking around for another leave in because I felt that the Coppola leave in wasn't working for me. I found the reviews on the Suave products about 2 months ago and ignored them because I didn't think a product from Suave would work on Keratin treated hair. I was wrong! I bought it last week after a friend referred it ot me and have used it 2 times so far. The results have left my hair super shiny and very soft/manageable. I can see where others who have reviewed the product make a note to only use it sparingly as it would most likely weigh your hair down. It is very concentrated in my opinion. I bought 2 more bottles because I have heard that it has or will be discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Pretty pleased with this product. I use it as a leave-in after I detangle. I generally let my length air dry, and this is surprisingly perfect for it. It adds a little definition while adding softness and moderate frizz control. It's really humid where I live so I have to follow up with another anti-frizz serum, but I have to use notably less. Great smell, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by linabanks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very frizzy, thin hair, and this leave-in does wonders for it! I comb a small amount of the product through my towel-dried hair before styling (I blow-dry it straight then add waves to it with a curling wand). It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and frizz-free for hours. If I'm going to wear my hair naturally, I apply it and leave it on overnight for shiny, shiny morning hair. LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by pearl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sorry to be the dissenter but this didn't do anything for my hair. It didn't make it better, nor worse. To be fair, though, very few things make my hair look better. I have weird hair I guess.