October 25, 2014 | 2027 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Tshank777

Amazing stuff. This product definetly is worth every penny and more. I bought it for my dry highlighted hair and boy this stuff did miracles I bought the shampoo and conditioner and after using that went back to the store to purchase the rest of the line and let me tell you All of it is great! I am so happy my hair is softer and feels a lot stronger. And I barely don't have to style it and it looks great all day! Thank you Suave :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Bonn77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to buy the Kerastase line, but it's just soooo expensive that I stopped purchasing it, so when Suave came out with the Keratin Infusion line I was psyched. I'm a huge fan of Suave's line of products (so cheap and usually good stuff), so I bought this right away.

PROS:
Thick, rich consistency
Detangles my hair
Tames the frizz
Makes my hair nice and shiny

CONS:
OH DEAR GOD THAT SMELL

I have long, fine, layered, wavy hair that is prone to frizz and dryness. This shampoo hydrates and smooths visibly and makes my hair easy to comb through even when it's wet, especially when I use it with the matching conditioner, and at $3/bottle it's a friggin steal. But the smell is nauseating. It smells like someone's European grandpa. Musky, spicy and heavy. I've been using it for a month and it's not something I have gotten used to.

As much as I love what it does for my hair, I don't think the smell is worth it. It's really not comparable to Kerastase like they try to say it is, but it's still good and for the price it's better than you expect it to be. I'll use the rest of the bottle, but then switch back to my old standby, Suave's Almond & Shea Butter line which is my HG and does basically the same thing for me without smelling like cheap gas-station cologne. It would be 5 stars if it smelled good, but it gets 2 stars because YES THE SMELL IS REALLY THAT BAD.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by tigger2438

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo from Pantene rocks! Shampoos and conditioners just haven't been clicking with me lately. They would typically leave my hair dry (and I have oily hair so this is hard to do), frizzy, lifeless and hard to manage. I gave this a shot out of desperation, and to be honest, Suave isn't a brand I typically buy. Although it doesn't make my naturally wavy hair straight, it DOES make it smooth and soft (without being limp). My hair has more body to it and I'm not having to fuss with it all day to get it to look right. It just makes it look and feel more healthy and that's enough for me. I also use the conditioner as well. You can tell even in the shower that your hair feels different, i.e. better. I'm not wild about the sulfates in it, but at least it has the least harsh of the two ALSs in it. So far, a definite winner in my book. My hair hasn't looked this good in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by eham1126

I love love love this produce. I have thick hair in an longer A-line bob cut. I have a bit of a wave in the back of my hair that I struggle to lay flat. This product left my hair smooth, very shiny, and helped my style lay better. My thick hair laid much smoother and flatter than usual. I loved it! No more fizzy puffiness. Also, I personally loved the smell. I highly recommend. I have bought this product multiple times already! Great with the conditioner too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by dukiegirl3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this shampoo. It doesn't weigh down my baby fine hair and makes it soft and manageable. I've also noticed it really brings out my blonde highlights. Will definitely repurchase and try other products in this line.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE! I still somewhat like it but it dries out my hair a lot. Makes my hair shed more. Boo! So i had to downgrade this and won't be repurchasing.

I tried it for the first time last night after reading all the reviews here. First, my hair is long, colored, flat ironed and 42 years old. This shampoo made it soft. I had fewer tangles than usual. I did not try the conditioner. This is just from the shampoo. I conditioned with Pantene. I did notice however that when i combed it out i lost a lot more hair than usual. I don't know if it's from the shampoo or what but i had to mention that. My hair was softer smoother and when i flat ironed it it straightened easier. And the price?? Oh my at $3 it's UNBELIEVABLE! Now for the smell. I really don't know what the problem is with everyone complaining here about it. It doesn't smell bad. You actually can barely detect a fragrance at all. It's not like men's deodorant or anything of the sort. It's a nondescript fragrance and it's not bad. And once you dry your hair you can't smell it at all. People will complain about the dumbest things. Anyway, overall i like this shampoo and will update after a few more uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by jamieerice

This is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner. I read the reviews and just had to try it for the price. I was a little worried about what some reviews said about the strong smell but it didn't bother me and once I was done styling my hair you can barely notice. Made my previously bleached hair soft again. Thanks for the help makeup alley!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lexiecupcakes

Okay so for a cheap alternative to salon products...not bad.. i barely use my flat iron and it makes me hair super super soft. my only complaint is the smell of it.....it's grosss..you have to pick your poison with this one...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ugh the smell! It smelled similar to an older man's aftershave. I thought I could get used to the smell but when I blow dried my hair the smell of it came wafting back into my nose. I bought this due to the the great reviews and pricing I gave it a chance even though I haven't had any luck with Suave in general. I just finished my bottle of Giovanni(I recommend!) and perhaps I had high expectation for this shampoo. My hair looks dry and frizzy and felt like it was coated in wax when I first used it. Plus my hair has been falling out a lot worse now too, with Giovanni I never had this problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cassielynn24

i love this! when i got it i was kinda nervous but its so great! i have long hair thats bleached, so it can get rough and tangled. this shampoo made it soo smooth when i blow dried it today for work. ill be buying this from now on,and cant beat the price!