Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15.0%, Zinc Oxide 10.0% Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tricaprylin, Magnesium Silicate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If I wear makeup I use this over my tinted moisturizer. It has some coverage and makes my skin look more even and shine free.
I got this because I was afraid of powders giving me bumps. This one had an ingredients list that wasnt too scary and I dont think it breaks me out.

Packaging sucks though, and I dont bother with the brush or mirror. I got a $1 elf fluffy brush for it instead.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the coverage of this product. The price is a bit high, but it covers well and my face doesn't get so oily (which is a problem I've had when trying to find a powder). It has a bit of a shine, but it's very subtle (nothing like the Happy Booster product which I found way too shimmery), so if you want a true matte look I wouldn't go for this one. The only thing I dislike is the brush it comes with, it applies the powder too heavily. Other than that, it's great!

I have VERY break out prone skin. Parabens, dimethicone, talc, you name it - it makes me break out. So I did some pretty extensive research into powders because I wanted something to set my Clinique Stay Matte Foundation. I am Ivory 06 in that foundation. I went through a lot of different powders, and finally came across this one. I was attracted to the ingredients, they seemed safe. I also liked that it was SPF 30. So the day I bought it (in translucent) I thought, hell, let me try it all over my face, and WOW. It looks cakey at first but it finishes to a nice matte. It needed some smoothing around my nose but beyond that, it stayed all day, I did not get oily at all, which is a miracle for me, and it matched me perfectly! I could not be more impressed. Two weeks later I went out and bought the blush in the same line from PF. NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS PLEASE!!

The shade I got looked good at first but it oxidized and made me orange looking. It was not cakey looking at all and coverage was okay. Didnt break me out. In a few hours made me extremely oily and feel like a grease ball. However if I apply powder again when im oily i will look better since this powder does not cake whatsoever! Wouldnt repurchase though since the lightest shade was waaayyyy too dark for my skin now even though it's summer.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this product because of a coupon where you but one and get one free. So I bought this in translucent and I also bought the blush. This color matches me now but it will be to light for me in the summer. I need to go a shade down or combine it with a slightly darker powder. This powder has an almost creamy feel. It is build able up to medium almost full coverage. I have oily skin and its wear time is about 6 hours on me. I was disappointed that I saw shimmer in this product. It doesn't seem to transfer like that on to the face but I still wish it didn't have shimmer. The packaging on this product is a nice a blue color but it's way too bulky. The price is a little high for a drugstore brand in my opinion but with the coupon I got I was okay with it.

So I bought this powder because I had the physicians formula blush and I love how fine the powder was, it gave such a flawless look. However, this powder seems to irritate under my eyes and makes them red/itchy. I bought it in translucent and it's definitely not translucent it does have some color. The finish looks so nice. I would recommend you try it if you're looking for something with lighter coverage.

I love this powder it gives a nice natural finish but it can be built up to full coverage. It's perfect for quick makeup looks and I even use it as a setting powder!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I didn't like it. It gave me a white cast look. It also didn't keep me matte.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ohmygosh i love this stuff. glowy finish with FULL coverage. only downfall is you CAN look oily after a good 3-4 hours. nothing a little blotting cant fix c; can be used as a powder foundation or can be used over anything else. amazing stuff!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think I knew what I was buying when I bought this. I don't have experience with powders at all. I have dry skin but thanks to my TLC and some amazing products it is doing GREAT now. I used to never need powders because my skin was so dry and dull. Now I do have some shine in my t-zone. Woo hoo! LOL! I bought this powder to knock down that shine over my foundation. Well... this is just too much over foundation. Too much coverage. The sheen/glow in this powder looked odd over my sort of dewy foundation.

I came back to MUA to re-read reviews. One of the reasons I picked this one was because of great reviews (that and SPF). I saw multiple reviews calling this product "foundation". What??? So I tried this alone as just a powder foundation. It looks good! I think the name "airbrushed" is a good description of this product. Great coverage for a powder. I had no idea powders could do that.

Also I LOVE the glow it gives my skin. It is NOT GLITTERY. A nice satin finish. I wear cream blush and a cream product and a powder product don't play well together but if I put blush on underneath it works. Powder blush works MUCH better.

Why 3 stars??? Will cake if applied too heavily, start off small and build. Sometimes cakes if trying to reapply later in day. Somedays this looks great and somedays not. I find myself not reaching for it bc I never know how it will turn out.

I hate hate hate the brush. What a piece of junk even by "brush included" standards. The compact is VERY thick because of the stupid brush. I also hate the VERY metallic blue - very juvenile and not classy at all. It may sound vain, but I would be embarrassed for anyone to see me using this ugly compact. Hmmm could I coat it with black glossy nail polish???

A little pricey for drugstore powder but it doesn't take much so I think it will last me a long time.

I LOVE that it has SPF.