Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio

1.6

on 8/4/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Paid $12 for this at Target today.
SO disappointed. I really thought these would have more color! They do not. And they're supposed to be waterproof -big reason why I bought them - they are far from! You can smudge it off with your finger, without even trying.
Will be returning tomorrow.
EDIT: didn't get around to returning this. And...used the black liner twice since. It does have some staying power- i realized I had been using it as eyeliner, not inside but on top of my lid. My feelings for the other two colors remain the same. Although I have been using the "gold" as a fill in pencil for my brows, works fairly well. I'll figure out what to do with the purple.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mainly because it was advertised as 'waterproof' so I thought it would be good for lining my inner rims. And I liked he variety of colors in the package. But the problem is A) they are certainly NOT waterproof. In fact, they smudge and run very easily and B) the stick the product is housed in is flimsy as heck.
Obviously, these aren't in high rotation in my makeup drawer. I used the black color once-using little to no pressure- and it near snapped at the base. It also has very little color payoff.
This stuff is pretty much crap. I don't like completely writing off any product, but this is just no good. You can find better for cheaper

on 7/21/2012 12:04:00 AM

I have always just read reviews here, but I joined in, just so I could express my opinion that these are about the worst products I have ever tried. LIke the other reviewers, I didnt check the ratings, they just caught my eye in the store. What a mistake! Yes, they did glide on smooth...right down on my cheeks,by the end of the day! And they did some kind of weird thing with my mascara; making it practically roll off my lashes, after a few hours. What a useless product. I took it back the next day. Dont waste your money.

on 7/11/2012 12:57:00 PM

This eye liner are such a disappointment! I bought it mostly because on the purple eyeliner and because the packaging says that is waterproof. one and once I was applying it and the tip came off completely! on the first try! The rest were not as pigmented as i though they would be. This went back to the store.

on 7/9/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised this thing has BAD REVIEWS... my kajal lasted all day long, no smears, didn't break && never retouched! im happy with my purchase.. WILL REPURCHASE WHEN IT'S ON SALE AGAIN!

cons: cannot resharpen....

on 7/4/2012 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These had no color, no coverage, and broke the first time I used them. Garbage.

on 7/4/2012 1:06:00 AM

So CVS is having a sale on PF and I took the opportunity to try out a bunch of different stuff.

Theses pencils are only waterproof because they are like grease sticks. You can't sharpen them, they don't really last on your waterline and they break after the first use because they are so soft with grease.

Once the tip warms up it does let the color flow better and I really like the black color but they smudge like crazy once they get into contact with heat and unless you find a way to set or contain them with something they will spread throughout wear until you have nothing but a colored haze on your eyes.

I will play with them until they break but consider this a lesson learned about buying products without checking their reviews.

on 7/3/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The worst kajal I have ever used. All three wands broke in 15 minutes. Returned it within two hours of purchase.

on 6/30/2012 5:11:00 PM

I had been wanting to try a Kohl liner, so I was excited when I saw these in my local Target and even more excited when I saw the BOGO coupon attached to the front of the package. I happily went home with two packages excited to try them out. I was quite disappointed. The color is not very intense. I didn't show up on my waterline at all. They work okay as a eyeliner pencil on my upper lid, but they don't give me the effect I was hoping for at all. Should have read the reviews here first instead of making an impulse buy.

on 5/15/2012 9:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Another one who didn't read reviews before buying. I just saw these in CVS and got so excited because "Kohl? That I don't have to buy from shady ebay sellers? YES!" I'm so disappointed. I did get great color (after slightly moistening the tip of the eyeliner), but it was gone by lunch. I didn't have the smudges that other folks did...it was just GONE.