July 22, 2014 | 2365 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jannetmontse

This eye liner are such a disappointment! I bought it mostly because on the purple eyeliner and because the packaging says that is waterproof. one and once I was applying it and the tip came off completely! on the first try! The rest were not as pigmented as i though they would be. This went back to the store.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by ezaii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised this thing has BAD REVIEWS... my kajal lasted all day long, no smears, didn't break && never retouched! im happy with my purchase.. WILL REPURCHASE WHEN IT'S ON SALE AGAIN!

cons: cannot resharpen....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by tressab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These had no color, no coverage, and broke the first time I used them. Garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by saban

So CVS is having a sale on PF and I took the opportunity to try out a bunch of different stuff.

Theses pencils are only waterproof because they are like grease sticks. You can't sharpen them, they don't really last on your waterline and they break after the first use because they are so soft with grease.

Once the tip warms up it does let the color flow better and I really like the black color but they smudge like crazy once they get into contact with heat and unless you find a way to set or contain them with something they will spread throughout wear until you have nothing but a colored haze on your eyes.

I will play with them until they break but consider this a lesson learned about buying products without checking their reviews.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

The worst kajal I have ever used. All three wands broke in 15 minutes. Returned it within two hours of purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Kristen121

I had been wanting to try a Kohl liner, so I was excited when I saw these in my local Target and even more excited when I saw the BOGO coupon attached to the front of the package. I happily went home with two packages excited to try them out. I was quite disappointed. The color is not very intense. I didn't show up on my waterline at all. They work okay as a eyeliner pencil on my upper lid, but they don't give me the effect I was hoping for at all. Should have read the reviews here first instead of making an impulse buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by ChloeJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Another one who didn't read reviews before buying. I just saw these in CVS and got so excited because "Kohl? That I don't have to buy from shady ebay sellers? YES!" I'm so disappointed. I did get great color (after slightly moistening the tip of the eyeliner), but it was gone by lunch. I didn't have the smudges that other folks did...it was just GONE.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Raven91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Please save your money, do not waste it on this product!!!!

Like all the other reviewers here, this is a miss!!!

The black and purple ones broke as soon as I started using it like, like 5 seconds in!! The brown so far has managed to hold in, it does go on smooth and has nice color but soooo not worth it. So disappointed with this product. DO NOT BUY!

Where is the 'Hell NO!' option for would you buy this again?!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Awful!!! Into the trash they went.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Of all the bad cosmetics impulse purchases I've made over the years, I think this may have been my worst. I should have read the reviews before buying! I concur with everyone else who written about this product. These kohl liners are crap. Their worst sin is being fragile to the point of being unusable. I broke two of them before I ever got around to using them. The purple one broke when I was just putting the cap back on after opening it up to look at it. I nudged the tip with the cap, and it broke it half. The second broke when I was swatching it. The whole kohl liner came loose from the handle when I was drawing it on the back of my hand (and no I wasn't pressing that hard!). The last one managed to survive use, but giving how quickly the other two died, I can't imagine this one staying in one piece for long.

Even if you are careful enough to use these without breaking them, the product is crap. The black has decent pigment, but the brown and purple were semi-sheer. They're super smudgy and don't last very well on the waterline.

This is just a bad product all around. I can't believe PF put this one on the shelves. Even if you find this product on clearance for cheap DO NOT BUY.